AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-06-25, 23:26   Link #3741
tsunade666

I don't mind if Kinji got his own version of light saber. Sun wukong already got hers.

Then Kinji will duke it out against an alien which looks like a pink deviluke princess in spaceship in space while without a spacesuit.

Don't worry. I will just scratch my head and said. "Ah, its hidan no aria. So no biggie"
Old 2014-06-26, 14:21   Link #3742
TarkTheTrinigon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
As long as Kinji won't turn into some kind of God-like being and starts duking it out with Cthulhu Gods, I can still stomach it. Or not.
He already completed half of the criteria, and werewolves got added out of nowhere. So you could be right
TarkTheTrinigon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-26, 16:02   Link #3743
Maverick Entity
Simple Observer

So even Haimaki gets shut down...

I have to wonder why exactly this author seems to think he must keep adding more characters less his series die out. There is still so much about even the oldest characters to fill in on, yet the author has tossed them all aside. He "awoke" Reki yet have we even seen a chapter devoted to just Kinji teaching her basic things for herself?

This whole Bandire War really should not have occurred. Instead, I think that Team Baskerville traveling the world to uncover the rest of IU, being more in depth with the main cast and the other Butei Schools globally, would have been a better tale than this mess now.

Flere821, did the author continue with more "Glorious Nippon" rants?
Old 2014-06-26, 19:11   Link #3744
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarkTheTrinigon View Post
He already completed half of the criteria, and werewolves got added out of nowhere. So you could be right
Considering there are vampires introduced already, werewolves being present doesn't sound as far-fetched
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick Entity View Post
Flere821, did the author continue with more "Glorious Nippon" rants?
So far, none. Then again we're back in Japan for plot now, not much chance to go on those anymore.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-27, 01:48   Link #3745
lucasdeis

hi i am new in this forum and i wanted to ask you about hidan no aria light novels.
I havent read hidan no aria novels (i know something about it tho) and i dont think im doing it because i dont like to read but i want to know what happens between aria and kinji. i've been reading this post and i saw that there are now girls like jeane(no idea who shes) and i have just a few question.
how is aria and kinji relationship going so far? are they still being friends or maybe more than that?
if they are not together. what does kinji feel about all these girls and about aria (LN 16-17)?
how does aria feel about kinji right now (LN 16-17)?
and do you guys think he will end up with aria in the future?

ps: sorry about my english and thank you if you answered me
lucasdeis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-27, 14:01   Link #3746
TarkTheTrinigon

They are defiantly a lot more separated now

Basically, in volumes 12 Aria gets mad at Kinji for leaving the academy "once and for all"

Volume 15 (I might be wrong about the volume) Aria gets mad at Kinji for getting lost in Hong Kong because she was worried about him getting attacked, and Kinji finally snaps at Aria, pretty much calling her annoying.

Form then on, there is not much development between Kinji and Aria, from what I know, there's like no romance, but I believe that in the end there will be.

Seeing that the current/next arc is supposed to focus on Aria more (seeing that its named after her)

You should also know that the author of HnA has taken a huge SWING with the series, somehow it still sells decently
Old 2014-06-27, 16:01   Link #3747
lucasdeis

Quote:
They are defiantly a lot more separated now

Basically, in volumes 12 Aria gets mad at Kinji for leaving the academy "once and for all"

Volume 15 (I might be wrong about the volume) Aria gets mad at Kinji for getting lost in Hong Kong because she was worried about him getting attacked, and Kinji finally snaps at Aria, pretty much calling her annoying.

Form then on, there is not much development between Kinji and Aria, from what I know, there's like no romance, but I believe that in the end there will be.

Seeing that the current/next arc is supposed to focus on Aria more (seeing that its named after her)

You should also know that the author of HnA has taken a huge SWING with the series, somehow it still sells decently
it is sad to her that they broke up their relationship. does this mean they are no together anymore? and do you think they will end together in the future? it seems kinji really loves aria and aria loves him when i was reading 1-10 light novels
Old 2014-06-27, 16:16   Link #3748
TarkTheTrinigon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasdeis View Post
it is sad to her that they broke up their relationship. does this mean they are no together anymore? and do you think they will end together in the future? it seems kinji really loves aria and aria loves him when i was reading 1-10 light novels
Well, we all know that Aria likes Kinji. I think Kinji is still trying to focus on his "do not enter hysteria mode", I mean heck, at this point theirs more than twice the girls in Kinjis "harem" than there were in the anime. Anyways, I do believe that there will be a point in the series where Kinji "chooses" and still ends up being tossed around, similar to Issei in Highschool DxD.

Aria is not down yet, they almost have all her irokane that is needed, which I think will probably do something that will initiate Kinji to be closer to her. Just a guess though.

The way the series is now, Kinji really doesn't have a certain girl he "likes" but it is revealed in the more recent volumes that Kinji is a lolicon, which gives Aria an advantage

TL;DR They both "like each other" but Aria never really conveyed her feelings completely to Kinji and she continues to think that Kinji is just hers, and this is why Kinji got mad at her.
Old 2014-06-27, 18:38   Link #3749
lucasdeis

Quote:
Well, we all know that Aria likes Kinji. I think Kinji is still trying to focus on his "do not enter hysteria mode", I mean heck, at this point theirs more than twice the girls in Kinjis "harem" than there were in the anime. Anyways, I do believe that there will be a point in the series where Kinji "chooses" and still ends up being tossed around, similar to Issei in Highschool DxD.

Aria is not down yet, they almost have all her irokane that is needed, which I think will probably do something that will initiate Kinji to be closer to her. Just a guess though.

The way the series is now, Kinji really doesn't have a certain girl he "likes" but it is revealed in the more recent volumes that Kinji is a lolicon, which gives Aria an advantage

TL;DR They both "like each other" but Aria never really conveyed her feelings completely to Kinji and she continues to think that Kinji is just hers, and this is why Kinji got mad at her.
when i was reading light novels 1-10 kinji used to say he thinks aria is beatiful and amazing and he got really mad when she was captured by holmes and celous.
Doesnt this mean he is in love with her?
Old 2014-06-27, 21:07   Link #3750
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
when i was reading light novels 1-10 kinji used to say he thinks aria is beatiful and amazing and he got really mad when she was captured by holmes and celous.
Doesnt this mean he is in love with her?
Just because he got mad at having his partner being captured and thinks she is beautiful doesn't mean that he's in love with her. Heck, if you use that logic, Kinji is in love with at least the entire team "Baskerville" (I think this is the name?).

In fact, I'm waiting for the time that Aria will return to England with her mother and never return since volume 1. I'm yet to find a heroine as hateful as her.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-27, 22:14   Link #3751
lucasdeis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Just because he got mad at having his partner being captured and thinks she is beautiful doesn't mean that he's in love with her. Heck, if you use that logic, Kinji is in love with at least the entire team "Baskerville" (I think this is the name?).

In fact, I'm waiting for the time that Aria will return to England with her mother and never return since volume 1. I'm yet to find a heroine as hateful as her.
i dont really think that's gonna happen. Aria loves kinji and kinji shows he has feeling for her

i hope they end up together but we will see
Old 2014-06-27, 22:52   Link #3752
Ashe Nei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post

Louise (ZnT) or Claire (STnBD)?

Shana (SnS) is a jovial dere-dere compared to the two above...

But yeah, one of the reasons that i couldn't keep reading this light novel was Aria and her prominent role (obviously given the name of the novel) in the story.
Ashe Nei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-27, 23:04   Link #3753
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Right now, we got a problem. Because Kinji is having a habit of being a "GOD DAMN LOLICON".
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-27, 23:25   Link #3754
lucasdeis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Right now, we got a problem. Because Kinji is having a habit of being a "GOD DAMN LOLICON".
well aria is a loli so this means he likes her? xD
Old 2014-06-27, 23:28   Link #3755
lucasdeis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashe Nei View Post

But yeah, one of the reasons that i couldn't keep reading this light novel was Aria and her prominent role (obviously given the name of the novel) in the story.
its so obiusly she is the main character and if kinji ends with someone it will be her. the name of the anime says it
Old 2014-06-27, 23:31   Link #3756
lucasdeis

So what do you think about the posibility of a new season? MF J has said they will announce something big this 7/20. do you think this might be a new season?
Old 2014-06-27, 23:37   Link #3757
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
well aria is a loli so this means he likes her? xD
She's pettanko that consider as a loli. But there are other more lolis out there that came out from nowhere.

Jeanne as end girl, please. Just saying.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-27, 23:38   Link #3758
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashe Nei View Post

Shana aside, I still think of Claire and Aria as being a much better heroine than Louise. Especially consider their goal and reason for fighting as well as their circumstance. Claire is basically what happen if Louise a decent character. She has a better reason to fight than Louise(save her parents, clear her sister's name), quite useful and a good fighter as well as strategist. She moved quite fast from her tsun- phase to her dere-phase compare to other tsundere heroines, too.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-27, 23:59   Link #3759
ZeKeR
Superbad

so.. whats the reaction of the hare- I mean PMC when new girls were thrown with him?
Old 2014-06-28, 00:05   Link #3760
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Shana aside, I still think of Claire and Aria as being a much better heroine than Louise. Especially consider their goal and reason for fighting as well as their circumstance. Claire is basically what happen if Louise a decent character. She has a better reason to fight than Louise(save her parents, clear her sister's name), quite useful and a good fighter as well as strategist. She moved quite fast from her tsun- phase to her dere-phase compare to other tsundere heroines, too.
Everyone of these violent flat chest small tsudere gals suck and I probably won't even find a exception within my lifetime. Louise though take the cream of the cream being THE absolutely shitty heroine that I ever seem, the fact that MC married her make him a shitty MC too.

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen