AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-02-19, 17:13   Link #2401
MartianMage

Was having a good run. Already FC'd Loneliest Baby and Daring... then last song is Binetsu Kara Mystery... I already know my combo would be broken when I saw this. I actually played it quite well and got through the part where it sends a lot of notes in the middle portion of the song but the double ladder on the 2nd half of the song broke my combo as expected. Damn that part.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-19, 17:30   Link #2402
Kakurin
大佐

How many gems do you T2 people need on average? Interested in a rough guesstimate of the time investment needed for T2 before deciding whether to go for it this time.
Old 2016-02-19, 17:47   Link #2403
zeross87

i usually spend like 10-12 i think. lowest was 4 highest was 15.
we should have the first estimation for tiers in about 11 hours. i gotta check how accurate was hanayo first medfest estimation, its not like there was a lot of them yet

edit : hanayo first estimation was at 65k and final was 57.5 so quite a difference :/
zeross87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-19, 18:02   Link #2404
MartianMage

Depends on event... sometimes it can be really low like the previous Honoka where I spent 4 gems... sometimes it can reach 9. I don't think I've spent more than that ever since the T2 cutoffs were raised to 4000(now 5000).

Medley may have the tendency to be higher due to how easy it is to rack event points in this kind of event(thanks to event point up from buffs and friend assists) further promoting gem usage(cause ppl will consider using the gems they get from the event rewards).
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2016-02-19, 18:04   Link #2405
zeross87

and as of now, the eli medfest is going slightly slower than the hanayo medfest was at this point on the event, not that it mean much yet
Old 2016-02-20, 01:31   Link #2406
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
How many gems do you T2 people need on average? Interested in a rough guesstimate of the time investment needed for T2 before deciding whether to go for it this time.
20 for first kotori I did was lower rank and 15 for 2nd kotori event at rank 100+ for T2s for me.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-20, 03:51   Link #2407
zeross87

first estimation on tiers
Old 2016-02-20, 04:01   Link #2408
Ulin

55k for T2? I really want this Eli, but I don't know if 13 lg will be too much...

BTW, I finally reached rank 100 And with the blue ticket reward I have 5 so... wish me luck!
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-20, 04:16   Link #2409
zeross87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulin View Post
55k for T2? I really want this Eli, but I don't know if 13 lg will be too much...

BTW, I finally reached rank 100 And with the blue ticket reward I have 5 so... wish me luck!
gratz !!!! welcome to 3 digits club
i hope you will get a nice card with blue tickets, post the result here !

so if i t2 this event under current estimation i'll use 13Lg, 2.6millions golds (xpup, event up, stamina) and will be rank 114 at the end... not bad here i come =)
Old 2016-02-20, 08:35   Link #2410
R.LocK
My turn

It's Medfes, so picked it up for a bit. I have no space on my phone again, dammit, Klab

I am so damn rusty. Did survive through full pop-ups for three-song medley. Still, need some time to get back to at least my previous level of playing.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-20, 18:45   Link #2411
Ulin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeross87 View Post
gratz !!!! welcome to 3 digits club
i hope you will get a nice card with blue tickets, post the result here !

so if i t2 this event under current estimation i'll use 13Lg, 2.6millions golds (xpup, event up, stamina) and will be rank 114 at the end... not bad here i come =)
Thanks!

14 Lg for me to achieve 54k if I stick to Hards and I don't risk losing points doing EX.

I got a Smile Kotori... not what I hoped since smile is my best team already but at least I guess I will be able to change one Rin (since she's the one I like the least) for her, but I have already two smile SR out of the rooster

Old 2016-02-20, 22:24   Link #2412
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

GL tiering in EN for that Eli to those that are... taking it easy myself...

My struggle is Tier 1 for the Umi in JP... already 8 gems down and 6k rank...the nightmare that awaits on the last 2 days of the event...I am not ready...

Quote:
I got a Smile Kotori...
I'm jealous. That's definitely an unidolized Kotori I want.
Old 2016-02-20, 23:29   Link #2413
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
My struggle is Tier 1 for the Umi in JP... already 8 gems down and 6k rank...the nightmare that awaits on the last 2 days of the event...I am not ready...
I am still torn about if I want to go for T2 or not Umi is so adorable in both versions .

Quote:
I'm jealous. That's definitely an unidolized Kotori I want.
I tried to pull for that exact kotori last year when I was a newb... I didn't get her....
MAL
Old 2016-02-21, 03:52   Link #2414
Ulin

I wish the sistem included an option ef exchanging idols... I would gladly trade that kotori for almost any Pure Eli with you
Old 2016-02-21, 11:43   Link #2415
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
I wish the sistem included an option ef exchanging idols... I would gladly trade that kotori for almost any Pure Eli with you
I wish it did too, but I understand why we can't ie people could abuse reroll/new/alt accounts to give their main stuff which could dramatically hurt the profits of the game.
MAL
Old 2016-02-21, 11:46   Link #2416
Kakurin
大佐

Doesn't the JP version have a system where you can scrap cards to gain tokens which you can use to buy other cards?
Old 2016-02-21, 12:08   Link #2417
zeross87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Doesn't the JP version have a system where you can scrap cards to gain tokens which you can use to buy other cards?
its called the seal shop and fan expect it to hit EN server around april (if they follow jp update content that it)

i'm saving all my rare since new year to go ham in the seal shop
Old 2016-02-21, 12:10   Link #2418
MartianMage

But do the rare grade seals actually get you anything that's really worth something?

I'm pretty sure SR seals can only get SRs and the UR seals can only get URs(not like you'd want to downgrade lmao)... well I guess I'm still missing some Rs but that's not really worth that much at this point of the game for me =x
Old 2016-02-21, 12:14   Link #2419
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
But does the rare grade seals actually get you anything that's really worth something?
30 rare seals = 1 blue scouting coupon, or 10/15 for special promo rares you can't get otherwise, so yes imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
I'm pretty sure SR seals can only get SR seals and the same goes for UR seals... well I guess I'm still missing some Rs but that's not really worth that much at this point of the game for me =x
2 SR seals = 1 blue scouting coupon, and 1 SR seal = 1 promo SR and finally 3 UR seals = 1 older UR of your choice based on monthly availability.
MAL
Old 2016-02-21, 12:20   Link #2420
Ulin

@Konakaga I guess that's true... People could get multiple accounts and send all the good cards to their mains...

@Kakurin-san Yes, it has. You can trade R, SR and UR for tickets that you can use to get Promos or Blue Tickets