AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-17, 20:12   Link #141
Fishfood1

^then shouldn't we classify sakura and imoko(which ultimately goes back to akiha) as the ultimate the evil, since leopard fears sakura's scarf and giant mallet(actually anything from sakura, including mr.blackbelt), and imoko in her angry mode.

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-17, 21:44   Link #142
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

This is Leopard 50 years ago

Suddenly, everything makes sense.
Old 2009-03-17, 21:46   Link #143
Fishfood1

really? so zero requiem was the war, and CC's the green haired girl who was teh sorakake back then, and all the other evil colonies are lelouch's brothers and sisters?

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-17, 21:52   Link #144
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
really? so zero requiem was the war, and CC's the green haired girl who was teh sorakake back then, and all the other evil colonies are lelouch's brothers and sisters?
Maybe my mind fails me, but didn't Nerval call Leopard "son" once?
Everything is coming together it's scary.
Old 2009-03-17, 21:54   Link #145
Fishfood1

crap nerval is wakamoto! he probably used his geass to rewrite nami's memories in epi 11! which caused her to join britannia nervalist

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-17, 22:07   Link #146
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Nerval is actually Ginga Banjou, another manly voice actor.

Nerval did address Leopard as something that can be heard as 'son', when he escaped at the end of episode 7.

But it was covered by radio static and you cannot make it out well. On top of that, the subs have totally different translations for that part.

We are not sure if Nerval really called Leopard his son.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2009-03-17, 23:05   Link #147
Fishfood1

previously from episode 11 discussion:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Next episode really looks like some major death is going to happen, something big should happen since its half season. Lots of explosions, even Sakura is scared and Takane has a glowing Nerval tatoo.
well... one of the future episode summary someone said awhile ago...

Spoiler for spoiler on the summary:

Spoiler for response/speculation on the summary:

as for takane... well if that tatoo and baseball episode had any indication... oh geeze... she's either dead next episode for over excessive use of her QT power, or she'll be out of commission for awhile.

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-17, 23:35   Link #148
Sixth
Hu Tao

Takane will join Nerval for Nerval's tentacle.

mark my word.
Old 2009-03-18, 00:15   Link #149
slaag

I think Itsuki carries a scythe around because she is actually

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2009-03-18, 01:30   Link #150
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

The one carry the scythe is Komachi, though.
And Shikieki likes lecturing.
Old 2009-03-18, 05:41   Link #151
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
The one carry the scythe is Komachi, though.
And Shikieki likes lecturing.
Itsuki must have not seen any miracles in her life, and probably saw lots of dead people (to be actually, considering most of the Nervalists are going to be killed in the subsequent episodes).

OT : Ciuco is still the best. Hmph.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-03-22, 10:38   Link #152
Sixth
Hu Tao

After watched episode 9...

I can come the conlusion that Shishidoh and Leopard indeed twisted the whole history and labeled that Nerval and his friends are villain.

In fact, Nerval and his friends probably want to form a baseball league with the remaining citizen in their respective colonies and have a healthy competition among other colonies...

but of course the shisidoh organization don't like their idea because the ancestor "Akiha" was the one who destroyed the baseball traditional since few hundred years ago...same goes to Leopard....Leopard is the reincarnation soul who happende to have a painful memories about baseball..Thanks to the baseball, he was sealed and forced to spent his entire life in some ugly temple in the past.

Thus, Shisidoh and Leopard joined hand and start their extermination towards Nerval and his friends...Kagura who used to be Leopard's friends pissed of Leopard..because she also one of die-hard baseball fans. Disgusted with Leopard's ethic, she left him.
Old 2009-03-22, 14:22   Link #153
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

I'm really not sure if episode 9 pointed anything that may happen in the past, it really sounds to me more like everything in the episode is a foreshadow of the future.

We have Tsutsuji Baba that show that she's really a Nervalist, the Student Council themselves seem to have something up their sleeves though they're clueless.

Something has happened to Nami.

We're not sure if Kazane and Takane really got death flags.

Old 2009-03-26, 01:06   Link #154
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
My speculation:

Leopard is not going to get his old colony body back. Instead, he'll get that new colony frame that Sakura's been working on. Sakura will salvage the Leopard Cannon from his old body that crashed on the Earth, so he'll still be able to use Soul Shouts, but the new body will include more weapons to make him more than a one-trick pony.
Old 2009-03-26, 06:14   Link #155
Sixth
Hu Tao

actually I kinda like his current design but well...how are they going to rebuild the whole colony within such a short time?

Pillage again?

actually, this had been bother me for quite some time...how did those brain colony manage to create a new body for them anyways?
Old 2009-03-26, 06:21   Link #156
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
actually I kinda like his current design but well...how are they going to rebuild the whole colony within such a short time?

Pillage again?

actually, this had been bother me for quite some time...how did those brain colony manage to create a new body for them anyways?
Heh, sounds like you're not familiar with how technology works.

With the level of technology in Sora Kake, building stuff is a tiny fraction of time and work compared to now.

Leopard getting from 23% to 81% in a couple of episodes is one example of how fast things can go.

Leopard and Nerval only needs to pillage because they do not have resources and supplies, which is the only thing that technology still need. Once Leopard got help from Shishidous he got restored fast.

Sakura herself probably own a good part of the Shishidou for her own projects, she's a designer for the Shishidou Group in the first place, she probably can put together a new Leopard in no time.

Though so far we only heard she's designing a colony, Guru Guru Zone and a spinning mobile science lab.

Old 2009-03-26, 06:38   Link #157
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Heh, sounds like you're not familiar with how technology works.

With the level of technology in Sora Kake, building stuff is a tiny fraction of time and work compared to now.

Leopard getting from 23% to 81% in a couple of episodes is one example of how fast things can go.

Leopard and Nerval only needs to pillage because they do not have resources and supplies, which is the only thing that technology still need. Once Leopard got help from Shishidous he got restored fast.

Sakura herself probably own a good part of the Shishidou for her own projects, she's a designer for the Shishidou Group in the first place, she probably can put together a new Leopard in no time.

Though so far we only heard she's designing a colony, Guru Guru Zone and a spinning mobile science lab.
well, with the current situation that Shisidoh facing...I doubt there would be any resources left for Leopard ..Nerval probably had taken all Shisidoh remained resources and use it for himself.

another question about other evil talking colonies...do you think "city theme" existed inside them?
Old 2009-03-26, 09:24   Link #158
Fishfood1

^the thing is that they all have new bodies, benkei dumped his old one cause he want to be unique. xanthippe surprised leopard, so she has a new body since 50 yrs ago, and nerval obviously has a new body. so if the evil colonies plan to just enslave humanity, then they don't need a city inside them.

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-26, 09:51   Link #159
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Obviously, Leopard will have his "upgrading" mid series, if this one follow the Gundam trend .
But what can you upgrade a colony into?
Old 2009-03-26, 10:00   Link #160
Fishfood1

a colony with 10 anti-matter cannon? 10 shots in 1

or maybe he can talk the other colonies to death thanks to his massive ego.

or maybe just upgrade leopard into his human form, he was a lot smarter 50 years ago when suzaku killed him, than today

roof>bed
Closed Thread