AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-08-23, 14:17   Link #21
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Yeah, but only 2 out of 5 GN Drives worked to make the TDS, and even then it was a faulty system.

I mean 2 GN Drives that are in a natural synch together, made to be compatible from the start.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-23, 14:22   Link #22
justavisitor

The first impression from me about this movie is:

thank god I haven't bought any 00's models yet go banadi !!! XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-23, 14:33   Link #23
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Yeah, but only 2 out of 5 GN Drives worked to make the TDS, and even then it was a faulty system.

I mean 2 GN Drives that are in a natural synch together, made to be compatible from the start.
That could very well be impossible. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm keeping myself open to the possibility that "new GN-Drives" doesn't necessarily mean a new type of GN-Drive. And if these new GN-Drives are originals like the five owned by Celestial Being (remember, ten in total had been planned), then its impossible to ensure two designed to have a natural synchronization.
Old 2009-08-23, 14:37   Link #24
helois

it seems a little fail the Lockon's new gundam... there won't be a sniper... uhmmm

by the way there is a year for this movie...

so,5 gunpla(4 Gundam and Gn archer part 2) 1/144 sure,maybe 1/100.. also 1/144 transarm version....
Bandai...
:\
helois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-23, 14:38   Link #25
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

I'm not thinking they're gonna be a new type of GN Drive either, but hey you never know.

Though in all probability, the new drives will probably be the ones seen at Jupiter.
Old 2009-08-23, 14:53   Link #26
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by helois View Post
it seems a little fail the Lockon's new gundam... there won't be a sniper... uhmmm

by the way there is a year for this movie...

so,5 gunpla(4 Gundam and Gn archer part 2) 1/144 sure,maybe 1/100.. also 1/144 transarm version....
Bandai...
:\
Well, to be fair, Lyle can't match Neil's prowess with the sniper rifle but Lyle is much better at close-range combat and use of GN-Pistols than Neil ever was. It'd make sense for them to build Lockon's next machine to play to Lyle's strengths, rather than Neil's.
Old 2009-08-23, 14:58   Link #27
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Yeah, Lyle is a true cowboy with him using his double pistols :]
Hope to see some smashing tasty designs next time!
Old 2009-08-23, 15:09   Link #28
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
Yeah, Lyle is a true cowboy with him using his double pistols :]
Hope to see some smashing tasty designs next time!
yeah i think lyle is more suited to close range shooting then long range and atleast he has his own style this time around so i am looking forward to it
Old 2009-08-23, 15:28   Link #29
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_s_6 View Post
Movie news flash, from Gundam Expo. Machine names:

Gundam 00 QUANTA

- Setsuna's machine
- Has a shield like the 00-Raiser or the left shoulder
- Has tonnes of fannels [?]. There is a scene where the fannels are being used.
- There's considerably a lot of blue in the color scheme.
Funnels? So I'm guessing 00 QUANTA Has Fangs. I'm guessing Quantization is going to play a big role in the movie too.
Foreshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-23, 15:36   Link #30
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreshadow View Post
Funnels? So I'm guessing 00 QUANTA Has Fangs. .
Well, at least we are not going to see feathered wings.

I was really expecting to see something like that during the final stages of 00... I think I was just scaring myself, but alas... it was fortunate that it didn't happen.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-23, 15:40   Link #31
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I wonder if Tieria is going to pilot his by remote control now or if he's going to use Veda to create a new body and transfer his conciousness to it like Ribbons did.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-23, 15:59   Link #32
Death Header
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
I wonder if Tieria is going to pilot his by remote control now or if he's going to use Veda to create a new body and transfer his conciousness to it like Ribbons did.
Well Tieria does have Veda in his disposal, so I'm guessing that Tieria can create himself an another body and transfer his consciousness onto the body that Tieria created, just like what Ribbons did when Regene shot him/
Old 2009-08-23, 16:01   Link #33
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Header View Post
Well Tieria does have Veda in his disposal, so I'm guessing that Tieria can create himself an another body and transfer his consciousness onto the body that Tieria created, just like what Ribbons did when Regene shot him/
I'm just gonna get it out of the way and say it, if Tieria created a Lockon body, then i'd laugh my arse off.
Old 2009-08-23, 16:02   Link #34
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Speaking of Lockon, it says that his unit has another one on it's back. Wonder who could be piloting it if anyone....
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-23, 16:14   Link #35
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Speaking of Lockon, it says that his unit has another one on it's back. Wonder who could be piloting it if anyone....
Its likely controlled by Haro. After all, the GN-Arms Type D was controlled by Haro when it was docked with the Dynames to form a GN-Armor.
Old 2009-08-23, 16:59   Link #36
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Hmm... aren't we supposed to also be slightly interested in just what the meisters are supposed to deal with, this time around?

- Tak (No space whales, please)

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-23, 17:04   Link #37
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Hmm... aren't we supposed to also be slightly interested in just what the meisters are supposed to deal with, this time around?

Nah, just bring on the Giant Explosions!

Actually I'm more interested in how they're going to get Allelujah back and who Setsuna ends up with..

But, the ESF as always, and probably set up to be VEDA itself trying to complete the plan. Otherwise Tieria would be much more effective monitoring VEDA then in a Gundam.

Ps: Human -> Innovator -> Space whales
They're the final evolution of mankind

Last edited by Foreshadow; 2009-08-23 at 18:29.
Foreshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-23, 17:06   Link #38
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post

More Innovades I assume.
Old 2009-08-23, 17:17   Link #39
Rawinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
More Innovades I assume.
I was going to guess Innovators from Jupiter, that are the descendants of CB's original founders.
Rawinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-23, 21:51   Link #40
mike_s_6

Speculation: Aeolia's Scientists

We're free to speculate right? This just turned up in 2ch, and is a photo of the DVD 7 jacket art by Yun Kouga. I can't read everything but it looks like alternative work if they were not Meisters. Why post it here? Tieria = scientist. Quite frankly, the "lawyer" one fits better, but this... is interesting because I personally support the Scientists Theory :P

Also, in the newest 00I manga, it has been said that the donors of the DNA for the Innovades are important people. Meaning, the DNA is not just randomly created, nor was it taken from random people off the street.

While I'm at it, let me put the other stuff that supported the theory, though some sound downright crazy.

1. This should be very familiar by now - the picture of Aeolia's possible scientists, from Kinue's research. Their eyes, hair style, facial expression, and names sound like some of the lead Innovades in S2:

2. Related to #1. There's been an announcement that the origin of Tieria's name will be revealed in the movie.

3. Ribbons in the 3rd drama CD spoke in French, and the scientist "linked" to Ribbons has a French name.

And my basis for saying that Aeolia and his scientists may be alive in the movie:

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...93cd05c9c1756a

Quote:
イノベイドは人間に似せて作られるが、個人をコピーすることは
基本的に行われていない。予め用意された遺伝子パターンから
作られるのが普通だ。
個人のコピーも長い時間をかければ作れなくはないが。

Innovades are produced to imitate humans, but the copying of individuals are fundamentally not practiced. Production from a gene pattern prepared beforehand is the usual method, though it is also possible to make a copy of the individual if a long time is spent.
I only listed these tidbits, but whether these really hint towards the Scientists Theory will be known only in the movie :P
mike_s_6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam 00 movie