AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-04-18, 11:39   Link #2061
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Didn't Veronica fall in love with Ash while trying to watch him to see if he's worthy of Silvia?
Old 2018-04-20, 12:53   Link #2062
Mysterious guy

I remember someone did mentioned that 3 of Lautreamont Princess who are Veronica, Mirabel and Silvia ends up fall in love with Ash. Only Cassandra did not. For Veronica, I believe someone did mentioned that Veronica tried to get pregnant with Ash's baby OR to make Ash falls for Veronica so to force Silvia to leave him. But, it ends up backfire as Veronica started to genuinely falls in love with him for some reason i forgot.

I don't know if its true for Veronica case. I dont know any further details beyond LN V10. But i do know that Mirabel started to fall in love with Ash from ever since volume 9. For Silvia, she declared her love to Ash at the end of V5 once she found out that Ash was the boy back then.

The only details I know from beyond LN V10 is that Eco and Silvia are the confirmed girls that Ash love while others are unknown due to what was discussed many times before that it is an open ending with possible True Harem ending.

In terms of how Ash felt towards his harem, I had quoted this before from what Mirable had stated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Hmm let's see ...how Ash feel toward to his harem

Eco & Silvia = Love confirm if Ash have time alone which one of them he'll do something very bold without hesitation. Such as hug or kiss

Rebecca & Mirable = Ash get very exciting when they around but did not dare to make a move
(Mirable is best!)

Lucca & Jessica & Oscar = know their feeling but nothing happen much.They has lack of screen time.

Linda & Raquel = Cute imouto.

Veronica = still fear her but Ash find her act strange when he around (lucky bastard)

Max = Ash keep remind himself he won't become Ashley again.
So, i guess knowing Ash, he might even have feelings for all the other girls as well except Linda of course as she is his little sister. At least from the quote stated above, I believe Ash at least have feelings for Mirabel and Rebecca.
Mysterious guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-20, 16:49   Link #2063
Robotech Master

I know Anya made her feelings known by straight up kissing him, but I'm not aware of what his reaction was other than surprise.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-20, 20:35   Link #2064
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I want to know if he knows that Rebecca loves him. And Lucca and Jessica.
Old 2018-04-21, 15:30   Link #2065
Mysterious guy

^If i am not wrong, i remember Rebecca kissed Ash but i forgot which volume. It is around volume 6-8. The illustration got showed her kissing Ash. So i think Ash know her feelings towards him but i don't know his reaction.

I wish to know if Mirabel and Oscar did confessed they love Ash and if he knows they love him.

Oh, speaking of which, i forgot to ask this question before, does ALL the girls in Ash's harem kissed Ash?
Old 2018-04-21, 18:27   Link #2066
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Rebecca teases him too much. He'd just think even her kissing him is part of that. Unless something happens to make him believe it beyond a doubt, he'll keep thinking she's teasing him. That's why I asked. It's not Ash's fault, though, but Rebecca's for teasing him so much until now (and she still can't stop teasing him). I just hope it changed around the time before and during the Dragon Riding Festival. She's been acting in a way when alone with him where I'd think he'd be an idiot or dense as a black hole to not notice it (i.e. she acts like a maiden or a girl her age)
Old 2018-04-23, 11:38   Link #2067
Mysterious guy

I hope someone can clarify our questions/doubts.

I have 2 question to ask which were still remain unanswered.

1) Did Mirabel and Oscar did confessed they love Ash and if he knows they love him.

2) Does ALL the girls in Ash's harem kissed Ash? So far, i only know Eco, Silvia, Rebecca and Anya did.
Old 2018-04-23, 11:55   Link #2068
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I want to know about that, too, now that you mention it. And I also what I said earlier about Rebecca.
Quote:
I want to know if he knows that Rebecca loves him. And Lucca and Jessica.
and
Quote:
Rebecca teases him too much. He'd just think even her kissing him is part of that. Unless something happens to make him believe it beyond a doubt, he'll keep thinking she's teasing him. That's why I asked. It's not Ash's fault, though, but Rebecca's for teasing him so much until now (and she still can't stop teasing him). I just hope it changed around the time before and during the Dragon Riding Festival. She's been acting in a way when alone with him where I'd think he'd be an idiot or dense as a black hole to not notice it (i.e. she acts like a maiden or a girl her age)
Old 2018-04-23, 12:26   Link #2069
Mirable
ミラベル

No for Mirabel, Oscar express her feelings for Ash through action multiple time. Author only made Ash return his feeling to main heroine, the rest either got neglect or ignore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious guy View Post
Does ALL the girls in Ash's harem kissed Ash? So far, i only know Eco, Silvia, Rebecca and Anya did.
Add Lucca and Celes and that's all of it.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 14:36   Link #2070
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So Ash doesn't know that Rebecca is serious? Or is it that he knows but hasn't given an answer yet?
Old 2018-04-27, 14:46   Link #2071
Mysterious guy

@Mirable
Oh man, is Mirabel shy or something? I am surprised she didn't confess or kiss Ash even by the end V20.

Hmm, so 6 out of 10+ of the girls kissed Ash. By the way, did you saw my PM?

@DragonOsman
I guess consider Rebecca was always teasing Ash, it will be hard for him to figure out that Rebecca was serious about him.

Man, i wish there is a sequel to this series or at least just a special volume that will give a much proper ending for every character and even a True Harem Ending. To me, True Harem ending is always the fair way for every girls who deserve to be the MC fairly. That way, at least our favorite heroine will also be part of the MC's future wife.
Old 2018-04-28, 09:46   Link #2072
Mirable
ミラベル

^I already saw your PM.

As for your request, right now i'm kinda busy with RL, sorry.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-30, 15:21   Link #2073
Mysterious guy

^Oh, alright. I thought i didn't send it properly.

No worries bro/sis, i understand. Likewise, I am also quite busy with RL too. I can wait till you are willing to afford the time to provide me with my request.
Old 2018-05-01, 18:54   Link #2074
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I forgot, does Mordred return again?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-01, 20:47   Link #2075
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I forgot, does Mordred return again?
yes she does,
Old 2018-05-03, 15:27   Link #2076
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Just rewatching the LN and the manga made me realise one thing? How many times did Veronica get T-graped in this media. So far two, but what's the total count?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 14:07   Link #2077
RED IV

Where can I find illustrations for vol 17 and onwards?
RED IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 19:52   Link #2078
-gold-

it seems that new info has been glemed from the LN...so can anyone inform me of my fav lucca?

any minor detail or major detail will do please~
-gold- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 20:00   Link #2079
Ironman628

What about Anya?

I saw people say the last picture showing the baby, was indicating that Eco and Ash did or will have a baby at some point? From what I could find from several Japanese blogs/reviews of the final volume, it was in fact a child between Ash and Ecco - as it was a half-dragon (half human - Ash & half dragon - Eco).

I saw that Anya kissed Ash to show her feelings, but does Ash like her back? Does she end up staying in the harem?

Also, I know Eco (yay!) and Sylvia are basically in the harem-lead. Did Lucca ever kiss Ash/have any confession happen between the two of them?

Thank you for the info!

Last edited by Ironman628; 2018-07-06 at 21:08.
Ironman628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-10, 19:31   Link #2080
-gold-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman628 View Post
I saw people say the last picture showing the baby, was indicating that Eco and Ash did or will have a baby at some point? From what I could find from several Japanese blogs/reviews of the final volume, it was in fact a child between Ash and Ecco - as it was a half-dragon (half human - Ash & half dragon - Eco).

I saw that Anya kissed Ash to show her feelings, but does Ash like her back? Does she end up staying in the harem?

Also, I know Eco (yay!) and Sylvia are basically in the harem-lead. Did Lucca ever kiss Ash/have any confession happen between the two of them?

Thank you for the info!
ithink eco died and was reborn...i think dont quote me on it
-gold- is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dragons, ecchi, fantasy, harem, illustrator is a lolicon, romance, shounen, tentacles