AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-02-12, 14:23   Link #61
Rasty

Tomoki got away pretty easily with what he did. He was pretty lucky Makoto doesn't know about it, since this kind of trying to harm/enslave his subordinates (one of the closest to boot) is exactly what makes him go nuclear. For Tomoe he is just a weak clown, so she doesn't really care. Though he clearly hasn't learned his lesson, so we can look forward to him getting his comeuppance.

And then there is Hibiki who got caught by a certain black widow. Sure, her team got saved and they will get equipment, guardians, and training, but her immediate future looks bleak since Mio definitely won't easily stop stalking her cooking materia*cough* teacher.

Looking forward to Makoto x Hibiki meeting, though it still seems pretty far away.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-12, 18:21   Link #62
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
God, I can't see Tomoki being long for this...or any world. Should really have read the room and learned his lesson. Though no shock that he really didn't. If he was capable of that he wouldn't have kept escalating things to the point of attacking Lime. Lucky that Makoto wasn't there, he'd probably already be dead. Heck, I'm amazed at Tomoe showing some true next level restraint. For her that was practically saintly! She and Mio razed down a town for far less. Though I guess because Makoto wasn't there to get insulted things didn't blow up any further.

Impressive restraint regardless though. That jerk actually tried to brainwash her with magic and she shrugged it off. The dragon tamer even making her pass at it and still Tomoe held up. Maybe she was impressed by the guts of the girl to even try .

Regardless that guy is definitely going to die. I mean, there's no way he survives. He's not going to cut his losses. He's so trapped by how things went on Earth that he can't accept his limits or where he shouldn't take things. Those magic eyes really were the worst thing to give to someone like him that needed to grow in a better direction.

Things look more promising for Hibiki. Not that I think she'll ever get insanely strong, but at least she's not as likely to get herself killed...by the main cast....maybe. An odd second meeting for Hibiki and Mio...not that either of them realize it . And since Hibiki is from Earth she is the best cooking teacher Mio could ask for in terms of preparing food that Makoto would appreciate. Maybe she should dump the hero thing and just become the head chef for Makoto's domain?

I suppose getting to Tsige and upgrading their gear will at least help. Overall strength is a problem for Hibiki's team, but if they can get some of that high end gear they'd at least be able to handle more situations and avoid suffering any more catastrophic losses to their team.

That Mantis was too stupid for this work (like Tomoki). Don't get Mio angry if you want to keep living! It was strong enough that (through a cheap shot) could slightly graze her skin, but that's about it. So minimal was the damage that it healed before she snapped and annihilated that thing! At least the wolf was smart enough for this world. It was a dumb move to attack Mio at all, but at least it was smart enough to listen to her. Shows how far Mio has come as well that while she snapped the first time she did calmly handle things with Hibiki later on.

Both heroes ran into quite the powerful individual, but only one of them looks to have a promising future. At least geared up Hibiki's team can get somewhere. Though she needs to work through her trauma and just get stronger in general so her team isn't put in that kind of situation again. I kind of like the budding friendship with Mio and Hibiki. There's good potential there.
Old 2024-02-12, 23:51   Link #63
Strahan

I was enjoying this episode, man, it really flew by. The Tomoe part was pretty different at the end vs the manga. Have to see what they do next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I kind of like the budding friendship with Mio and Hibiki. There's good potential there.
Same here. I hope they keep it going. I wonder if Hibiki will ever find out her new friend is the spider that traumatized their team heh.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-13, 00:32   Link #64
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
Same here. I hope they keep it going. I wonder if Hibiki will ever find out her new friend is the spider that traumatized their team heh.
I feel like even if she did she wouldn't really care because she's so far past that point in her life, especially after Naval died.
Old 2024-02-13, 05:33   Link #65
Huh...?

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-13, 07:46   Link #66
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Even if there's some concern whether he can leave it to his two ditzy dark elf compatriots!
Correction - They are "Forest Ogres".

Quote:
Tomoki being Tomoki acts super impertinent and forceful with her, and he's lucky Tomoe didn't just cut him down right then and there, though it makes her appreciate Makoto's awkwardness when it comes to reacting to her sexuality even more .
Seems like they have changed the translation for this part.

Because from what i see after translating the Chinese Sub (haven't found a Japanese Sub of the Episode yet) and the BiliBili English Sub, it seems that Tomoe comments that she wouldn't mind if Makoto did the same to her and could learn from Tomoki on being a bit lecherous.

This matches with what we get in the Novel & Manga.

Edit: Found the Japanese Sub, and it says

"は 若にも見習っていただきたいところじゃが" which translates to "I wish young master could learn from him".

Last edited by Huh...?; 2024-02-19 at 15:54.
Old 2024-02-13, 10:51   Link #67
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
YouTube
Nice to see the gang all back together .

I'm glad they played Tomoki for a joke .
Old 2024-02-13, 17:28   Link #68
grecefar

finally I could watch the chapter.

tomoe and tomoki meeting went pretty badly but of course with that attitude I don't see any hope for them in the future unless makoto do something about it, the worst hero ever.

mio and hibike on the other hand went great and mio finally has a cooking teacher and new friend. I hope we get to see at least hibiki and makoto meeting this season.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-19, 11:15   Link #69
Huh...?

Sad that they skipped Toa & Hibiki's meeting, and the mock-battle they had.
Hope it gets covered later on.

Old 2024-02-19, 11:32   Link #70
Frontier

Makoto has finally returned to the Demiplane! And not only is he feeling the heat, but he's feeling the joy at being reunited with everyone and getting to toast to their reunion! It's nice to see everyone together again !

Mio's efforts were successful! She can make proper food now and Makoto enjoys them! She can no cry tears of joy! Though if only Makoto knew that he was acquainted with the adventurer whom Mio learned to cook from .

Tomoe updates Makoto on Tomoki, and his arrogance and desire that could lead to him turning on other hyumans, and Gritonia possibly developing firearms, is sure to cause trouble in the future...though for now they'll just wait and see what happens. At least Tomoe didn't have the heart to let Makoto know outright that people think of HIM as a demon .

Ha! Tomoe is none too pleased at girls throwing themselves at Makoto, when she would rather he look at her instead...though is she all hot and bothered about the young master or the warm temperature? Could be both, though Makoto needs to be careful where he makes mist gates now .

It's a little sad to see Mio and Hibiki part, but Hibiki still has her duties as a Hero and Mio has her absolutely loyalty to Makoto, though at least they part on good terms and with the promise to reunite someday. Who knows when Hibiki will meet Makoto though .

So in Shiki's lich phase he was putting spirits into creatures and creating giant monsters like the one that attacked Hibiki's party and damaged Tomeo's kimono. Maybe don't let her know that because I don't think Shiki would survive if she found out .

Never get on Emma's bad side! Especially if you show disrespect to Makoto! Or even Makoto when he keeps saying her name with an honorific, she probably wants to be on Mio/Tomoe level .

The demiplane is becoming more self-sufficient, and that means it's the perfect time to recruit the new species! Like the flying Wingkin! Or the sexy, busty, and scantily-clad gorgons! Where the mask stays on during "energy absorption" so they can reproduce! And Makoto is happy to get them onboard and even provide them with a means of holding back their petrification magic so they don't need to wear masks any more! They just need to be careful that the gorgons don't steal all the men away, especially with those chests! But one-night stands are okay !

The small and pint-sized fairly like Al-Elmera though don't quite pass, because Emma won't broker their carefree and haughty attitude. She was liable to to swat them like flies if Makoto hadn't stepped in !

Things are going so well in the Demiplane but thinks look like they're going to get more complicated in Makoto's school life as the Rembrandt sisters, who are apparently huge problem children and beat up students/teachers alike, have returned. Of course, Makoto already knows them !
Old 2024-02-19, 13:44   Link #71
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Truly Emma is the one with the greatest character development in this franchise ! It's insane where she started compared to where she is now. Also she really leans into the whole "you can get whatever you want if you are intense enough" concept. Because it's not like Emma is actually powerful or could do anything to all the people she's intimidating. She's just getting by through pure willpower.

Suppose it's a good thing for now that Makoto doesn't suspect anything from Mio's culinary tutor. Not that she's a bad person, but maybe good to push that encounter for down the road. Hopefully Hibiki has gotten strong enough to hold her own a bit. She's going to stick to the path she's on after all and it'd be nice if she survived it. At least she got a great friend in Mio and the gear she picked up should severely assist in boosting her survival chances. Can't get much better than what she's getting here.

Honestly it was nice to get Makoto back in the demiplane for a while. Having the main cast together is just better than having them all split up.

Got some more denizens to the demiplane. While the Al-Elmera didn't get through right away, I'm sure Makoto will give them a pass eventually. As long as people behave themselves in there he's not going to care which species get in. That might not be pleasing to those that want him to be stricter, but that's just how it is within the demiplane.

Makoto is lucky Emma was there for the interviews instead of Tomoe or Mio. Otherwise Makoto wouldn't have had a peaceful night after the staring he was doing at the Gorgons...
Old 2024-02-19, 18:10   Link #72
grecefar

Emma position if power is getting in her head lol.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-19, 22:12   Link #73
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
Emma position if power is getting in her head lol.
Not really? Masato is a pushover unless the situation gets critical, but obviously, things will get pretty bad without a strong hand if dozens of random species gather, so someone has to be strict. Emma is just taking on the hard role.

The "fairies" were acting obnoxious and disrespectful, so taking them in as they are would just cause problems, so her judgment is correct.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-20, 01:10   Link #74
Huh...?

YouTube

Old 2024-02-20, 16:53   Link #75
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
YouTube
The Rembrandt sisters! More class action! And the performance enhancer-pushing girl !

Oh, and naked Lily with a look of disdain that makes it even hotter !
Old 2024-02-26, 11:35   Link #76
Frontier

The weather in the Demiplane is still a little wild, but hopefully they can settle it into something more stable (and recognizably Japan) .

Aw, the gang is going to get separated for a bit again! Mio doesn't want her beloved master to leave...heck, no one in the Demiplane wants to see Makoto go! It's nice to be appreciated. And it gives Makoto more reason to come back sooner rather than alter !

Makoto racking up the gold! It also helps that he only needs to pay his current employees in bananas .

Why am I not surprised Shiki also gets plenty of love letters? Don't let Abelia know .

Makoto's class finally has some more girls! Including the Rembrandt sisters with an attitude adjustment, Shifu the composed and proper Ojou (voiced by Yumiri Hanamori!), and Yuno the tomboy with short hair and shorts (voiced by Nene Hieda), as well as Karen Force who doesn't look at ALL suspicious .

While the OG cast has to test their mettle against Mr. Blue Lizard, the girls get a crash course in fighting Makoto...and it ends about as well for both groups. But it was cute how the Rembrandt sisters were holding each other in comfort .

"Is he a dragon summoner!?" - I mean, in a way, yeah...

It's so surreal seeing Shiki trying to be emotionally supportive and nice to this class. I bet Abelia wishes she could be a person in Shiki's life who expects great things from him .

That's not Karen Force, it's Rona posing in her body! A seductive Vixen and general in the Demon Lord's army, she's infiltrated the academy for her own purposes but has now been caught by Makoto...and there's definitely no love loss between Shiki and Rona, but Makoto is a neutral party and won't bother her unless she causes trouble...like the trouble she's investigating with human trafficking of demihumans !

Yeah, she better no seriously try to get into Shiki's pants lest Tomoe and Mio find out and end her. Though if she's like Mio...I'm guessing she's truly in love with the Demon Lord .

The Rembrandt sisters look spectacular in dresses! And they mutually adore Makoto quite a bit for his efforts to save them! Though they're former attitude problems still exhibit themselves in beating up their dad and Morris for even getting Makoto into this situation. Poor Rembrandt !

Lime is already investigating the human trafficking, but looks like he's discovered that other white-haired guy in the OP
Old 2024-02-26, 12:15   Link #77
leongsh
Daijoubu!

Quote:
Lime is already investigating the human trafficking, but looks like he's discovered that other white-haired guy in the OP
He is in the ED too.

Last edited by leongsh; 2024-02-26 at 12:26. Reason: Spoiler removed
leongsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-26, 12:18   Link #78
Tenzen12

You probably better delete this before some moderator shows up. Spoilers from future content are not allowed here.
Old 2024-02-26, 14:12   Link #79
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

I'm glad for the flashback since honestly I'd forgotten about the sisters/wouldn't have realized they were the ones from the previous season. They do seem to have a poor reputation. But obviously suffering from a horrible curse and going through hell can give people a fresh perspective on life. And good to give them a small visit later on to check in on them. Also lets them know their savior isn't totally brutal. Although again...Makoto can go off the reserve sometimes so maybe it'd be better to presume he's always in teacher mode.

Shiki's trying to be positive, but I'm not sure much is going on in these lessons besides pummeling these kids . I suppose they'll get used to defeat, but that's not necessarily a good thing. In some ways though it can't be helped. It's not like Makoto can apply his method of growth to literally anyone else and he doesn't know the basics enough to really give more theoretical focused lessons. So the best he can do is just pummel these kids, point out what they aren't good at and hope they learn something along the way. Which they certainly might. Not impossible.

A sly Mio would be pretty terrifying . Thankfully Rona isn't as strong. And she definitely should watch herself since the very not-sly Mio would put her into the ground immediately!
Old 2024-02-26, 17:28   Link #80
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'm glad for the flashback since honestly I'd forgotten about the sisters/wouldn't have realized they were the ones from the previous season. They do seem to have a poor reputation. But obviously suffering from a horrible curse and going through hell can give people a fresh perspective on life. And good to give them a small visit later on to check in on them. Also lets them know their savior isn't totally brutal. Although again...Makoto can go off the reserve sometimes so maybe it'd be better to presume he's always in teacher mode.

Shiki's trying to be positive, but I'm not sure much is going on in these lessons besides pummeling these kids . I suppose they'll get used to defeat, but that's not necessarily a good thing. In some ways though it can't be helped. It's not like Makoto can apply his method of growth to literally anyone else and he doesn't know the basics enough to really give more theoretical focused lessons. So the best he can do is just pummel these kids, point out what they aren't good at and hope they learn something along the way. Which they certainly might. Not impossible.

A sly Mio would be pretty terrifying . Thankfully Rona isn't as strong. And she definitely should watch herself since the very not-sly Mio would put her into the ground immediately!
My understanding is they wouldn't have held their own against Blue Lizard near as well as they did without the training they'd gotten up to that point (even if it still didn't help much).