AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-31, 08:08   Link #161
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Ahhhh~! You're the one who wrote that! Sumimasen for not recognizing you earlier, sensei! If my humble self may request an addition to 'Girl Talk' - a chapter/section for Teresa and Irene?? ^^

Which reminds me...*signs up to FFNET* ... Claymore needs more fiction...

EDIT: Just put mine up. Pen name's 'Arakan7'. Your turn Fenrir.

Last edited by Tempest35; 2007-08-31 at 08:32. Reason: Stories are on FFNET
Old 2007-08-31, 10:57   Link #162
Hamstadini
Raki/Claire fan

I usually don't do requests - these stories pop up on their own. But I'll see what I can do.
Old 2007-08-31, 11:10   Link #163
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

-_- You seem familiar to me.
Old 2007-08-31, 11:24   Link #164
Hamstadini
Raki/Claire fan

"Familiar?" That's all?

How about this: The guy who started the first Claymore/Evangelion fusion, Song of Swords. That ring any bells? :-D
Old 2007-08-31, 11:25   Link #165
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

Uh? There is a crossover?

Why the hell iīm always the last to know these things;_;!!!!

Your the guy owner of the other forum right?
Old 2007-08-31, 11:30   Link #166
Hamstadini
Raki/Claire fan

Erm... word to the wise:

Crossover = when the characters of two or more series meet.

Fusion = when the characters of one series are placed into the universe of another.

This will be emphasized by that the fact that Rei doesn't meet Claire, nor will Shinji meet Raki. Though I could imagine that some interesting conversations would result.

Raki: "You don't want the giant robot? I'll take the giant robot! I need to protect Claire!"

Last edited by Hamstadini; 2007-08-31 at 11:33. Reason: Humor
Old 2007-08-31, 11:55   Link #167
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

I like "in fire" better :3
Old 2007-08-31, 13:35   Link #168
Hamstadini
Raki/Claire fan

"In Fire" is the work of three master authors slaving away for hours on end, prereading to make something decent of the fic.

Me? I just use Secret Writing Technique: Thousand Drunken Monkeys.
Old 2007-08-31, 13:49   Link #169
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I like taking the funny, light hearted side to a dark toned anime like this one. Besides, it's fun to come up with all the different possibilities that these characters could become if put somewhere else.

*chuckles* At least we won't get the same kind of emo whining from Raki that we did from Shinji.
Old 2007-08-31, 13:56   Link #170
Hamstadini
Raki/Claire fan

Indeed. Got a couple of crackfics in store for the main characters.

And Shinji... good lord, Shinji... *Curls up into a ball and twitches while remembering*
Old 2007-08-31, 14:11   Link #171
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Yare yare... Maybe this will ease your mind.

Spoiler for Reason why Shinji wouldn't last in Claymore:
Old 2007-08-31, 14:13   Link #172
Hamstadini
Raki/Claire fan

XDDDD. You, sir, are a genius.
Old 2007-08-31, 14:14   Link #173
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

The youma would die by Emo poisoning. You canīt eat Shinji. Youmas would know that better. Hey..."Evil" Why not send Shinji, Rei, Asuka and Co to Claymore?

Ritsuko would be lovely, no one has ever seen a fake blonde before.
Old 2007-08-31, 14:16   Link #174
Hamstadini
Raki/Claire fan

Shinji'd die of heart failure from shock. Rei'd probably last a bit longer with her AT field. Asuka would put up a good fight before nine flying yomas land on her and devour her in her entirety. Ritsuko'd probably join the Organization.
Old 2007-08-31, 14:30   Link #175
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

Rubel is probably Gendo great great.........grand father.

Rei could beat the crap out of anybody. It isnīt fair though. An Angel is cheating there.
Asuka would be the first to go "I WANNA BE A CLAYMORE"
Shinji would be like....Shinji would be like....I am pretty sure Easley and Shinji would get along juuuuussst fine.

Ritsuko..Now thatīs a woman that would of interest there, she and Maya. Her knowledge is more than enough to make the Claymore and the ORDER go..." must have have her". Maya...sheīs a cutie pie, she isnīt save around Claymores you know.
Old 2007-08-31, 14:32   Link #176
kureshii
Disabled By Request

Shinji appears at the top of a cliff, looking down at the four figures below. The Fab Four approach Shinji.

Helen: "So he's our target, eh?"

Helen rushes forward.

Clare: "Wait, something's not right... get back, Helen!"

Helen suddenly collapses to the floor, making heaving noises and grabbing her throat with one hand.

Clare: "He's... He's drawing the Yoki out of Helen!"
Miria (trembling slightly): "I was told this was just an average Yoma, but this... what the hell is this thing!? To think monsters of this scale are actually out in the wild...!!"

Deneve grimaces and rushes forward to pull Helen out.

Miria (holding Deneve back): "Stay back, Deneve! The last thing we need now is another casualty..."

*~*~*

In the distance, Galatea's eyes open slightly wider.

Galatea (thinking): "Who is this? Never have I felt such a large Yoki before... no, this isn't Yoki, it has a distinctive aura about it, more like a void being filled by Yoki than Yoki itself..."

Ermita: "That's Shinji."

Galatea; "Who?"

Ermita: "Shinji. The very first Claymore. Well, technically, he's not a Claymore - the moment we tried to inject him with the Yoma serum, he curled up into a tight ball and began releasing dark energies which sapped the energy out of anyone in the area, human or Yoma irregardless."

Galatea: "How did you stop him then?"

Ermita: "We didn't. We... evacuated."

Galatea falls silent.

Galatea (thinking): "My, my... you people sure have picked an interesting opponent indeed..."
Old 2007-08-31, 14:35   Link #177
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

Yeah. The Order is pretty much Gehirn when it poked the Angel in the hopes of seeing what it happened.
Old 2007-08-31, 14:51   Link #178
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Y'know, this idea would need someone else's brain to work through but...GitS:SAC/Clay fusion. Our Pieta 7 plus a few others in that world... That would be a challenge...definitely.

...mrrr, now my inherited shounen-ness refuses to let me put the idea away...
Old 2007-08-31, 15:33   Link #179
superzombie23

This whole post is from the "[Manga] How will episode 26 {last episode} finish the season?" thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora20709 View Post
well i think its gonna end with priscilla not dying and teresa coming out of clare's tommy, all the claymores dead are bought back alive by using human transmutation{mind spelling}
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehwyn View Post
And then everyone turns into LCL as part of the Claymore Instrumentality Project.
I can imagine it many years from now... The End of Claymore... (btw I have a lot of time right now) The beginning of the movie would start with Clare locking the door to Raki's room and then proceeds to rub herself infront of the sleeping Raki. We end up seeing a silhouette of her arching from her orgasm at the end of the scene. Then, the rest of the 1st half of the movie would be Clare fighting the Abyssal Ones and Priscilla. Before Clare went to fight, she gave Raki an "Adult Kiss" and told him that when she got back, they would do much more. The classical music plays in this spectacular fight, and she manages to strike down Priscilla. Then, a scene starts with Rubel shooting Galatea in the heart after Galatea's kamikaze bomb attack didn't go off, which would have destroyed the Org's base. While Galatea falls into a pool of LCL near the Uber-Teresa from the force of the projectile hitting her, we see Rubel mutter some words that we can't hear, and at the last second we see Galatea see a ghost of Naked Teresa standing in the room, and then a nice splash. Back to the fight, Priscilla ended up regenerating her wounds after being heavily damaged, and Clare just had a long AB fingernail go right through her eyeball, which makes her scream and run around like a psycho. They all ended up eating bits of Clare and crucifying her and Clare's Claymore friends watch with horror.

The 2nd half of the movie would start with Rubel releasing Uber-Teresa (where the research of Claymores came from in the org and is said to be the origin of all yoma and human), who is like hundreds of feet tall, is hot, has uber big boobs, and naked. In the process, he lost his hand that had the male-counterpart of Teresa inside it after groping cloned Teresa's boobs, which sucked his hand into her body and slowly his hand moved down to naked Teresa's secret spot, (a secret Claymore spot that no manga reader knows about yet), and the clone of Teresa gets sucked into the Uber-Teresa after disobeying Rubel's orders about killing all the Abyssal Ones. So, this activates Uber-Teresa with another purpose, and Uber-Teresa makes contact with Clare which makes her go crazy and scream like the eyes were going to pop out of her head, and then the rest of the movie would take place inside Clare's mentality after she gets wrapped up with AB tentacles in the shape of a cross. Naked Uber-Teresa tells her she has a choice if she wants to recreate the world with no one or keep the world the way it is. Then, Clare gets a flashback of when the Yoma raped her countless times over and over when she was a child, which makes Clare scream like a maniac and she starts to awaken in the process. Then, the sad but happy music starts playing, and Uber-Teresa starts sucking up the souls of the Claymore world. While Uber-Teresa does her thing, Clare's mind is in a sub-way train with Raki harassing her with sexual comments such as "Oh Clare, I know you masturbate about me. You can do it right in front of me U bitch!!" Then, Clare starts yelling at herself while fragmented images of Raki's appear on the screen. Then, theres a scene where Clare gets mad at Raki and knocks over a table and starts choking him. While that's happening, we see the Claymores in the real world start to dissolve, and we get to see their fetishes right before they explode into LCL. All the blood and crap from the people exploding around the world revolve around the naked Uber-Teresa. Suddenly, hundreds of scenes flash by the screen in a matter of seconds, and you get to hear most of the bad crap people said to Clare, and you see every scene where Clare's head gets bashed into the ground, where she is sexually harassed, stabbed, etc. In the next scenes, it would be Clare and Teresa laying naked on top of each other in LCL, and Teresa is talking about philosophical BS and stuff about dreams and reality, then Clare ends up seeing Priscilla and Raki having sex, and she stands next to them (We can only see Priscilla's feet dangling about in the air) while hearing things Raki said to her in the past about wanting to be with her. THEN, Clare decides she really did value her fellow Claymore friends, and you see a picture of Clare with Raki and Miria, Helen, Deneve. Uber-Teresa's neck ends up getting sliced and the LCL blood stuff gets sprayed all over the world. The movie would end with Raki and her laying down on the mutilated Uber-Teresa that destroyed the world they were on. Clare sees a naked Teresa standing in the distance. She looks away from a moment and Teresa disappears. She notices Raki laying next to her and starts to choke Raki, but then starts crying and Raki says something stupid. The End.

Last edited by superzombie23; 2007-09-02 at 13:51.
Old 2007-08-31, 15:50   Link #180
Hamstadini
Raki/Claire fan

Raki in Asuka's place? I just don't see it happening.
Closed Thread

Tags
fanfiction