AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-01-03, 09:29   Link #5961
Mirable
ミラベル

Truth to be told, both of Lisha and Alma shouldn't take the throne. Clearly the ruler job is not suitable for them, their aunt too. I dare to say if not for Lux and other support, New kingdom would be long gone.

also It kinda funny that i usually forgot that Lisha is a princess cuz she never act like one and she's lack of charisma too lol
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-03, 09:37   Link #5962
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Truth to be told, both of Lisha and Alma shouldn't take the throne. Clearly the ruler job is not suitable for them, their aunt too. I dare to say if not for Lux and other support, New kingdom would be long gone.
that's given, most of the events that involve the new kingdom prior to Avalons emergence were on the level of causing the kingdom to fall or collapse internally, and without Lux and co interference, the kingdom would had fallen at least half dozen times already
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-03, 16:23   Link #5963
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:

also It kinda funny that i usually forgot that Lisha is a princess cuz she never act like one and she's lack of charisma too lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
that's given, most of the events that involve the new kingdom prior to Avalons emergence were on the level of causing the kingdom to fall or collapse internally, and without Lux and co interference, the kingdom would had fallen at least half dozen times already

Yeah, but who would/could take their place? Lux? i doubt that he would want to be King(he would become king if necessary tho) and he is probably best choice now(and he deserves it IMO).
Celis? that would ruin balance beetwen Great Noble Houses of New Kingdom.
Some other important Noble? it would be probably similar to Celis case.
Old 2019-01-03, 19:28   Link #5964
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
At this point Lux's harem is secondary, I just hope Raffi loses her position as queen.

Maybe that will give Alma a chance to gain the throne, should be interesting.
I don't think Lux's harem will ever be secondary. It's the MC's harem after all.

And yeah, as others said, Lisha or Alma shouldn't take the throne. I actually think it should be Lux if he's willing to do it.
Old 2019-01-04, 03:06   Link #5965
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorPL123 View Post
Yeah, but who would/could take their place? Lux? i doubt that he would want to be King(he would become king if necessary tho) and he is probably best choice now(and he deserves it IMO).
Celis? that would ruin balance beetwen Great Noble Houses of New Kingdom.
Some other important Noble? it would be probably similar to Celis case.
It's probably gonna be Lux. Magialca kept saying to Lux that the path he choose to walk is the path to test his quality as a king.

I take it that author planned to make him become one at the end.
Old 2019-01-04, 06:50   Link #5966
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Magialka and Singlen both. Normally you could just think of it as something other people are saying, but it could actually be a sign, too.
Old 2019-01-13, 17:24   Link #5967
Tachibana
タチバナ

It's been a while since I've read this series.

Spoiler for So...:
Old 2019-01-13, 19:49   Link #5968
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachibana View Post
It's been a while since I've read this series.

Spoiler for So...:
i won't call it brainwashing, Fugil just mess with their memory for his convenient, they are still themselve
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2019-01-13, 19:57   Link #5969
Tachibana
タチバナ

So it's essentially memory manipulation to turn them on Lux?
Old 2019-01-13, 20:15   Link #5970
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
So it's essentially memory manipulation to turn them on Lux?
that isn't exactly either, he only manipulate their memory to made them believe that the Avalon incident had ended and everything become peaceful again so he can manipulate thing behind the scene through Raffi, Lux aware of that so he, along with Magialca, create a Resistant to fight Fugil, which ensentially turn them into rebellion against the current New Kingdom so there will be a high chance that he will have to fight the girls due to their circumtance, but not entirely due to the memory thingy, even Fugil didn't realize that Lux still aware of his deal with Raffi
Old 2019-01-13, 21:31   Link #5971
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
that isn't exactly either, he only manipulate their memory to made them believe that the Avalon incident had ended and everything become peaceful again so he can manipulate thing behind the scene through Raffi, Lux aware of that so he, along with Magialca, create a Resistant to fight Fugil, which ensentially turn them into rebellion against the current New Kingdom so there will be a high chance that he will have to fight the girls due to their circumtance, but not entirely due to the memory thingy, even Fugil didn't realize that Lux still aware of his deal with Raffi
Finding this difficult to believe. They probably won't need to if their feelings for Lux is greater then their own circumstances and join Lux. This is what usually happens in situations like this instead of MC fighting comrades/harem.
Old 2019-01-13, 21:41   Link #5972
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Finding this difficult to believe. They probably won't need to if their feelings for Lux is greater then their own circumstances and join Lux. This is what usually happens in situations like this instead of MC fighting comrades/harem.
that's is quite uncertain for Lisha and Celis
Old 2019-01-13, 21:49   Link #5973
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
I hope this to be the case. I don’t like watching a whole series of girls fawning over a guy to see them fight him later, especially when they’re essentially being manipulated. Too gut-wrenching. I’ve had this twist in my gut ever since everybody has started talking about Lux having to fight his harem.
Old 2019-01-13, 22:45   Link #5974
Mirable
ミラベル

You guys forgot something.

Lux didn't declare to public that he turned on New Kingdom and side with Resistant group, plus Raffi and Fugil didn't know (yet) that Lux already aware their scheme and he joined the resistant group to obstruct their plan.

Right now Lux is "double agent", He still member of Syvalles on the front while he secretly works with resistant group (Azure Division) behind the scene.

The only time when Lux might have to fight his harem is when he disguised himself (wearing the mask like he did when he worked with Alma in vol 16) and he happend to cross the path with Lisha, Krul, Celis, Phi and other Syvalles.
Old 2019-01-13, 23:00   Link #5975
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
The only time when Lux might have to fight his harem is when he disguised himself (wearing the mask like he did when he worked with Alma in vol 16) and he happend to cross the path with Lisha, Krul, Celis, Phi and other Syvalles.
the problem is that even if he disguise himself, how many Drag-Knight are there has Bahamut as his/her DD? i don't think he can beat the girls with just his Wyvern, not to mention Lisha was the one maintain and improve it
Old 2019-01-13, 23:17   Link #5976
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
That doesn’t make any difference in how we feel about it when we know it’s him. Disguises mean little when you know who it is.
Old 2019-01-13, 23:18   Link #5977
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
the problem is that even if he disguise himself, how many Drag-Knight are there has Bahamut as his/her DD? i don't think he can beat the girls with just his Wyvern, not to mention Lisha was the one maintain and improve it
The point is Lux doesn't want to hurt them so if there is time when they has to fight, Lux probably only defend their attack until they tired and flee the scene. Don't forget his nickname "The Weakest Undefeated Drag-Knight"

Lux only used Bahamut when it's necessary and i don't think he's stupid enough to use Bahamut to blow off his cover.
Old 2019-01-13, 23:41   Link #5978
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
The point is Lux doesn't want to hurt them so if there is time when they has to fight, Lux probably only defend their attack until they tired and flee the scene. Don't forget his nickname "The Weakest Undefeated Drag-Knight"

Lux only used Bahamut when it's necessary and i don't think he's stupid enough to use Bahamut to blow off his cover.
but what if they are in a scenario where he need to beat/fight the girls seriously to achieve his goal, the other girls may have a non-fighting option, but that option are unlikely for Lisha and Celis, at least until Lux find a chance to has a proper talk with them
Old 2019-01-13, 23:48   Link #5979
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Honestly, just them being on opposing sides twists my gut. We’ve gone through a whole series watching them grow close and it sucks to have to see Lux against them.
Old 2019-01-13, 23:52   Link #5980
Tachibana
タチバナ

I don't think we will have to worry about anything. It's not like they're going to try and kill each other. I do agree with sierra117 about the uncertainty about Lisha and Celes since those two are very dutiful. Phi would automatically side with Lux since they are childhood friends after all.

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, harem done right, harem end, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, true harem, tsundere