AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-05, 08:57   Link #1081
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
The 37th CIAA (plus one), evidently.

Spoiler for As seen in archive footage:

Willing to edit and fix any OOC-ness and plot holes.
He won?

I think that's the first time that he's completed the objective without um.. screwing it up....

Great job!!

I vote the magagumo wizard pack for best idea in this thread, if only for it's ability to get Tais into awkward situations

Oh yeah, does anyone know where Hayate get's these plushies from? I'd like to order one (well one each of the aces anyway...)
Old 2007-06-05, 09:02   Link #1082
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:

LOL!! Perfect absolutely perfect, you got both Yui and Tais down perfectly. I salute you sir!
Old 2007-06-05, 09:21   Link #1083
KBTKaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Kha: (almost drops the file in shock) You did what to break her?!
Hayate: But now that you know... I must silence you...
Kha: Uh... WHAT?! Hey um... Actually, as wrong as it sounds... I don't mind actually.
Hayate: Oh what's this I hear? I won't be silly enough to do that to you!!! Too flat... Anyway it's in the file for anyone to see, so there's no point to keeping it secret.
Kha: phew...
Hayate: But... If you go so much as to make a big fuss out of it, just remember that I've got several 'hostages' here... (Evil )
Kha: (Imagines Hayate attacking Fate in the bath)
Hayate: (sick face contorts, then bursts out laughing) Oh hahaha...! Your face is just killing me! Hahaha... See you later, Kha-chan!
Kha: Now was she serious or not?! Whatever's the case, Yagami-san might be scarier than it after all...

Boy do I love dropping hints! ^^;
Indeed Hayate has hostages. >>;
Yuuki and girls are all well endowed C-cups while Mabiko is packing an F-cup. >>;
You can see how this is both an advantage and a drawback, yes?
Old 2007-06-05, 09:21   Link #1084
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
@ Kha:

lol

My chara has the same issues has you...

He's still shady... so i can't really reveal him... and besides, i don't want to stop the Bluecheesium-induced madness here in the thread...
Old 2007-06-05, 09:37   Link #1085
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Here's another log file from Yui

Spoiler for This new friend is embarrassing or Hello nurse!:

CC please
Old 2007-06-05, 09:39   Link #1086
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

1st Question:

Did Tais really, actually WIN in this simulation?

(Even if via technicality though )

2nd Question:

How did Hayate manage to get a Ginga Nakajima plushie?

(In other news, beware of Hayate getting... *ehem* hostages and subduing them with moega kawaii plushies... )

3rd Question:

Where can I get said plushies?

And 4th Question:

Why is this scenario so freakin' awesome?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post

CC please

Would you be doing a profile on Seles too btw?

And my new battle cry...

SHIRO NO PANTSU!!!!!!!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-05, 10:23   Link #1087
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
1st Question:

2nd Question:

(In other news, beware of Hayate getting... *ehem* hostages and subduing them with moega kawaii plushies... )

3rd Question:

And 4th Question:

1. Yes, he did. His prizes are a Ginga plushie, and having to explain to the CSDB why the EVA is covered with a suspicious sticky white substance.

2. Nobody's really been able to ask her, because invariably the conversation turns to "so, who's the next plushie going to be of?" and nobody wants to hear the answer "You."

3. I heard (from a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy) that Hayate might be open to certain bribes, mostly involving cameras and costumes...

4. Tentacles make everything better.

Quote:

CC please
If Urd is there, one wonders where Skuld is. (Or Belldandy, for that matter, but Skuld is more... dangerous.)

Was Seles based on another reference, or is she all-original?
Old 2007-06-05, 10:28   Link #1088
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
1. Yes, he did. His prizes are a Ginga plushie, and having to explain to the CSDB why the EVA is covered with a suspicious sticky white substance.

2. Nobody's really been able to ask her, because invariably the conversation turns to "so, who's the next plushie going to be of?" and nobody wants to hear the answer "You."

3. I heard (from a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy) that Hayate might be open to certain bribes, mostly involving cameras and costumes...

4. Tentacles make everything better.
1. ... suspicious it is... although I don't believe they'll mistake if for something else due to its sheer volume... would they?

2. *steps back*

3. Hmmm.... I know a certain person who's proficient at... bribes...

4. Why yes they do

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis
If Urd is there, one wonders where Skuld is. (Or Belldandy, for that matter, but Skuld is more... dangerous.)

Was Seles based on another reference, or is she all-original?
Holy...

I just totally missed that reference...

Must've been the name change and Rockbell that threw me off... I thought Urudo was Paniko

Dun worry... Skuld would be at home in this OCverse of ours... (Vita does at least )

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-05, 10:35   Link #1089
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

He won!!! Wow he really really won. Not to mention having the regeneration rate of David Brown no less. And the Reiza Beam was just brilliant!

But one little thing...

Mahou Shounen Clerical Kha in "Mistaken Origin"

Kha: I see EVA has quite a bit of defences in there... Must say that their plans to top the Zaku suits and methods going about it is rather... innovative.
Sof: (threatening sweet voice) Kha... I was wondering... What do you know about the Magagumo Wizard pack...
Kha: What Spider W.I.Z.A.R.D. pack? Ha! I never designed a pack like Dr. Octopus for the Zakum Troopers, if that's what's (turns round to see a black-aura'd Keroko and Sophia) you're... thinking... (still clueless, but swallows nonetheless) What's going on here?

Keroko: Well that thing that attacked Erio... Was the Magagumo Wizard pack...
Artherion: And we know about your little obession with tentacles, der oh-so-innocent Kleriker...
Kha: Huh? NO WAY! I never designed a Wizard pack like that!

Gard & GI Joh: Hmm... That sounds like a good idea. G-job, Boss!
Cona: Are?! (screams) IEEYAAAAAAAA!!!
Kha: Good mages of Ordered Space! This is a time for calm! We're in the middle of a very important mission of grave consequences! We can't afford to--

Sof: Don't change the subject... (Hayate Harisen Mk3 materializes)
Kha: You're not listening...
Ker: Which part of not being faithful to Fate was not understandable?!
Kha: Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?!

Subaru: You built that thing and programmed it to attack Nee-chan...? To think... To think... I TRUSTED YOU!!! Why are my idols all betraying me...
Teana: You made Subaru cry! You Bastard!
Caro: (Jealousy active) I looked up to you as Father...
Erio: Wait... I'm sure.. Meister is not like that...
All 3: Urusei!
Erio: Sorry, Meister...

Kha: It has come to this... (Turns serious) Erio, this may be my last lesson for you. The way of the Velka is Truth and Reason, Courage and Faith. If you are right, you'll never be beaten spiritually. That's why when we cannot agree, we duel, for the Truth exacts its will through our sword as well as our deeds... Learn it well, my Page... (summons Tausend Kreuz) Bring it on!

All mages pounce on the wrong guy.

Erio: MEISTER!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Quote:

CC please
WAHAHAHA!!! Kudos for being the comic relief of a dead serious thread! Thank you!!!

Art: Yeah man! SHIRO NO PANTSU!!!

*Hayate Harisen Mk3 >> Artei*

Art: (Crawls out of rubble)Now you're starting to remind me of the Oba-san...
Kay: ORE NO TAAN!!!
Asuka: HYAAA!!!
Art: (draws Monohoshizao) WAAAAAAGH!!!

Quote:
1st Question:

2nd Question:

3rd Question:

And 4th Question:

Sakura: (mayhem behind her) I can't believe Tentacle Hentai won! But I guess her "skills" probably nudge one out of old man Genya. (sees something fall out from the dust cloud behind her) Are? Ooh a Ginga plushie! Wii~~ (Dreamy) Breasts... so... soft...

Quote:

Would you be doing a profile on Seles too btw?

And my new battle cry...

SHIRO NO PANTSU!!!!!!!

The "Hand of Danaan" rocks and booms from all the fighting inside, concrete and dust falling off its architecture. A Repair cursor appears over the building as the automatic systems try to restrain the structural damage.

Then came the warcry: SHIRO NO PANTSU!!! and BOOM! the Velka barracks fell to pieces.

Meanwhile...

Necron Lord: At this rate, these humans shall join us in the peace of death. As much as I am saddened that it is not our hand that grants them paradise, we shall rejoice for they have attained enlightenment!

Einst Manager: These humans will destroy themselves and the universe! We must act quickly!

In the end, who won?

Sakura: (sitting amongst wreckage still hugging Ginga plushie) Mmm...

Last edited by Kha; 2007-06-05 at 10:49.
Old 2007-06-05, 10:37   Link #1090
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Seles is just a extreme misspelling of Seras Victoria of Hellsing so I doubt I will do a profile on Seles. Initially though, the familiar was supposed to be based on Chii

Belldandy is with Keiichi of course but I have no idea where Skuld is.

Btw, Magagumo is a Flame of Recca reference and the thing that grabbed Erio was the number 13 pack (reference eva)

PS: Ivey: Heeeere I come to save the- whoa, Doc Ock <--- is this a mighty mouse and spiderman reference?

Last edited by tshouryuu; 2007-06-05 at 10:46. Reason: References
Old 2007-06-05, 11:01   Link #1091
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:
PS: Ivey: Heeeere I come to save the- whoa, Doc Ock <--- is this a mighty mouse and spiderman reference?
Indeed it was. I was leaving the Doc Octopus thing ambiguous, so it's equally possible for it to be from Ivey's knowledge of NanohaOCverse criminals, or from Earth pop culture...
Old 2007-06-05, 11:02   Link #1092
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
He won!!! Wow he really really won. Not to mention having the regeneration rate of David Brown no less. And the Reiza Beam was just brilliant!
???: You may have won a battle...for once, but you are far from winning the war!
Subaru: [I don't really think this is the right thing to do.. *hacking the practice system software*
???: If he can't take that much, he's not fit to begin with. Think of WHAT I went through!

----

Next input : Tai
System override practice perimeters : SSS

----

Quote:
But one little thing...

Kha: I see EVA has quite a bit of defences in there... Must say that their plans to top the Zaku suits and methods going about it is rather... innovative.
Sof: (threatening sweet voice) Kha... I was wondering... What do you know about the Magagumo Wizard pack...
Kha: What Spider W.I.Z.A.R.D. pack? Ha! I never designed a pack like Dr. Octopus for the Zakum Troopers, if that's what's (turns round to see a black-aura'd Keroko and Sophia) you're... thinking... (still clueless, but swallows nonetheless) What's going on here?

Artherion: And we know about your little obession with tentacles, der oh-so-innocent Kleriker...

Kha: Good mages of Ordered Space! This is a time for calm! We're in the middle of a very important mission of grave consequences! We can't afford to--

Subaru: You built that thing and programmed it to attack Oni-chan...? To think... To think... I TRUSTED YOU!!! Why are my idols all betraying me...

Kha: It has come to this... (Turns serious) Erio, this may be my last lesson for you. The way of the Velka is Truth and Reason, Courage and Faith. If you are right, you'll never be beaten spiritually. That's why when we cannot agree, we duel, for the Truth exacts its will through our sword as well as our deeds... Learn it well, my Page... (summons Tausend Kreuz) Bring it on!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Hmm...

Chronicles of Yuuno Attachment NEW! : Library Entertaiment

Acous:...Are those live feeds?
Yuuno: Yeah. With the bundle of work in-and-out daily through the Library, there'll be people who has to sleep in, especially if they aren't mages. I installed some feed videos specifically for such cases. It's good entertainment.
Worker A: 20 hours. I say Kha's dead for sure this time.
Worker B: 30 hours. Kha's resilient, he won't die so easily.
Worker C: 15 hours says he'll make it through... *watches video* on second thought, 5 hours.
Acous:...What are they doing?
Yuuno: Oh, don't mind them. They've made a habit of gambling their working hours on the fates of mages left and right. My newest worker literally got the week off for betting on Tai surviving. Here, this is the one you want, right?
Acous: Oh, thanks....hmm? What's this? Private Feed #1...2...3...4...
Yuuno:

---

"These Meisters are a shame to our existence!"

"Backpacks? EVAs? Who needs those?"

"We obliterate armies and eradicate wars!"

"The name's Being. Celestial Being."

:3

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-05, 11:03   Link #1093
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

But one little thing...

Subaru: You built that thing and programmed it to attack Nee-chan...? To think... To think... I TRUSTED YOU!!! Why are my idols all betraying me...

TO BE CONTINUED...

WAHAHAHA!!! Kudos for being the comic relief of a dead serious thread! Thank you!!!

Art: Yeah man! SHIRO NO PANTSU!!!

*Hayate Harisen Mk3 >> Artei*

Art: (Crawls out of rubble)Now you're starting to remind me of the Oba-san...
Kay: ORE NO TAAN!!!
Asuka: HYAAA!!!
Art: (draws Monohoshizao) WAAAAAAGH!!!
Shinji: May the Light of the Golden Throne Guide their Souls to Paradise. Amen.
Kay: Save the Prayers Shinji! We haven't killed them yet!!! Ex-Zed-O Swordo! Kidou Shounin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Sakura: (mayhem behind her) I can't believe Tentacle Hentai won! But I guess her "skills" probably nudge one out of old man Genya. (sees something fall out from the dust cloud behind her) Are? Ooh a Ginga plushie! Wii~~ (Dreamy) Breasts... so... soft...

I didn't think Sakura could be scarier than she already could be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha

Necron Lord: At this rate, these humans shall join us in the peace of death. As much as I am saddened that it is not our hand that grants them paradise, we shall rejoice for they have attained enlightenment!

Einst Manager: These humans will destroy themselves and the universe! We must act quickly!

In the end, who won?

Sakura: (sitting amongst wreckage still hugging Ginga plushie) Mmm...

Pure White Enlightenment indeed

... I guess it's time to call upon the powers of her God Empress H***** S******* to wipe this world... it's all over

Old 2007-06-05, 11:04   Link #1094
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

*steps in*
Yo, how's it going?
*looks around*
Everyone seems to be having fun with this
Old 2007-06-05, 11:15   Link #1095
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

@Kha

[Vader]NOOOOOOOOOOOO!~[/Vader]

Bringing back Rein I (( even if temporary )) through Unlimited Imperium Vault!? IMPPOSHIBIBLE!

Where's the angst-dorama? Where's the tear-jerking reunion and stuff like that?

Actually, I kinda have a very very very rough idea of psuedo-reviving Rein I via Saga with bucketloads of angst, angst and angst, but like I said...I haet torturing my characters more than it needs to be.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-05, 11:19   Link #1096
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Hmm...

Yuuno: Yeah. With the bundle of work in-and-out daily through the Library, there'll be people who has to sleep in, especially if they aren't mages. I installed some feed videos specifically for such cases. It's good entertainment.
Worker C: 15 hours says he'll make it through... *watches video* on second thought, 5 hours.
Yuuno: Oh, don't mind them. They've made a habit of gambling their working hours on the fates of mages left and right. My newest worker literally got the week off for betting on Tai surviving. Here, this is the one you want, right?
Yuuno:
Private Feeds... hmmmm... I wonder what their contents are about... one for each of the Aces I hope...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
---

*spits drink*

I told you not to do 00 until October!!!

Awesome reference though

Old 2007-06-05, 11:31   Link #1097
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

Yuuno:

---

Now I do recall a celestial being with a James Bond streak... !!! DIO!!! HE'S ALIVE?!

BUT I jest again. PLZ NOT 00!!!

:hehe: No I jest. Pray tell of teh haxxr you have there.

Quote:
Shinji: May the Light of the Golden Throne Guide their Souls to Paradise. Amen.
Kay: Save the Prayers Shinji! We haven't killed them yet!!! Ex-Zed-O Swordo! Kidou Shounin!!!
Art: Hiten Mitzuruki Ryu!!! Jigoku Ken-shin!!!
Kha: (parry) Say what?! (parry, parry, dodge, tank, run, jump, hop, hop)

Quote:

I didn't think Sakura could be scarier than she already could be...
This thread, Hayate, 4koma and her link to H***** are a very bad influence...

Quote:
Pure White Enlightenment indeed

... I guess it's time to call upon the powers of her God Empress H***** S******* to wipe this world... it's all over
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
*steps in*
Yo, how's it going?
*looks around*
Everyone seems to be having fun with this
ABSOLUTELY SMASHING!!!

(Down Forward Heavykick)

Quote:
@Kha

[Vader]NOOOOOOOOOOOO!~[/Vader]

Bringing back Rein I (( even if temporary )) through Unlimited Imperium Vault!? IMPPOSHIBIBLE!

Where's the angst-dorama? Where's the tear-jerking reunion and stuff like that?

Actually, I kinda have a very very very rough idea of psuedo-reviving Rein I via Saga with bucketloads of angst, angst and angst, but like I said...I haet torturing my characters more than it needs to be.
Well... When Hayate does meet the Unison Device, it'll be when Sophia learns to summon the original Souten no Sho properly. That means, no memories, no relation, no idea who Hayate and the Knights are. They put on a brave face, but I suppose they do the crying later in private.

Kha sees Hayate sad and softens.

But... if Sophia gets stronger, I think she can summon latest version of Rein 1 who is now residing in the Hall of Heroes that exists outside of all timelines. Maybe... If she has a strong enough wish for the Holy Grail, maybe Rein 1 might return to the OC thread as Caster.
Old 2007-06-05, 11:36   Link #1098
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Now I do recall a celestial being with a James Bond streak... !!! DIO!!! HE'S ALIVE?!

BUT I jest again. PLZ NOT 00!!!

:hehe: No I jest. Pray tell of teh haxxr you have there.
Mobile Suit Gundam 00

<<<*points to ava*

Now, be converted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Well... When Hayate does meet the Unison Device, it'll be when Sophia learns to summon the original Souten no Sho properly. That means, no memories, no relation, no idea who Hayate and the Knights are. They put on a brave face, but I suppose they do the crying later in private.

Kha sees Hayate sad and softens.

But... if Sophia gets stronger, I think she can summon latest version of Rein 1 who is now residing in the Hall of Heroes that exists outside of all timelines. Maybe... If she has a strong enough wish for the Holy Grail, maybe Rein 1 might return to the OC thread as Caster.
For a person you're suddenly glad to see again, and yet unable to remember anything about you... yup, it is sad.

Although... that hope of Caster Rein MUST happen!!! For Hayate's happiness!

You must write... immediately!!!!

(Is it me, or are we high today?)

Old 2007-06-05, 11:40   Link #1099
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Rein I with no memories...Hmm...That's not too bad. Well, if Sophia ever needs a power-boost to summon the latest R1, Saga can always Unison with her.

It's not like Rein I will remember Saga at all nor will he let her, so he can angst alone. ;(

Well, if we're going to throw in 00 references in October... we might as well start our own multiple Belka variations. :3

Ancient Belka : Teh original.

Neo Belka : Windows emulating Mac.

Trans-Belka : Founded by Jazz. Belka style which involves at least 60% of cybernetic implants that installs the cardtridge system inside the body along with vehicle transformation systems.

Oh, and Fate's car is a user of Trans-Belka. :3

My-Belka : Nanomachines. Jewels. Pillars. Contract. Master. nuff said.

Celestial-Belka : Rather than using cardtridge devices, they pilot giant magical powered robots which has the cardtridge system inside.

Dark-Belka : DUH!

Quote:
Although... that hope of Caster Rein MUST happen!!! For Hayate and Saga's happiness!
Fixed.

Since it's so bloody obvious my Story of Saga will have a tragic ending...so tragic that even death doesn't bring them together.

Old 2007-06-05, 12:02   Link #1100
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Mobile Suit Gundam 00

<<<*points to ava*

Now, be converted
Researches to know more...

Quote:
For a person you're suddenly glad to see again, and yet unable to remember anything about you... yup, it is sad.

Although... that hope of Caster Rein MUST happen!!! For Hayate's happiness!

You must write... immediately!!!!

(Is it me, or are we high today?)
Well... I think I noe what to do. Looks like Sophia's Godhaxx Oni-chan is appearing earlier than expected too.

Quote:
Rein I with no memories...Hmm...That's not too bad. Well, if Sophia ever needs a power-boost to summon the latest R1, Saga can always Unison with her.

It's not like Rein I will remember Saga at all nor will he let her, so he can angst alone. ;(

Well, if we're going to throw in 00 references in October... we might as well start our own multiple Belka variations. :3

Ancient Belka : Teh original.

Neo Belka : Windows emulating Mac.

Trans-Belka : Founded by Jazz. Belka style which involves at least 60% of cybernetic implants that installs the cardtridge system inside the body along with vehicle transformation systems.

Oh, and Fate's car is a user of Trans-Belka. :3

My-Belka : Nanomachines. Jewels. Pillars. Contract. Master. nuff said.

Celestial-Belka : Rather than using cardtridge devices, they pilot giant magical powered robots which has the cardtridge system inside.

Dark-Belka : DUH!
Nighty! You're going to drive me and X crazy with ideas!!! Look here:

Trans-Belka: Canberra is a user too! And Firehawk! And they can do SYMMETTRICAL DOCKING too without Kha around.

My-Belka: Chacha is a practicioner of that, with a little twist.

Celestial-Belka: ***dam Stahlmut?

Dark-Belka: They're still alive huh?

@Lowe: Yeah I'm high too.

EDIT:

Last edited by Kha; 2007-06-05 at 12:31.
Closed Thread