AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2021-01-23, 07:09   Link #33921
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

A bonus to ATK would increase the NP damage, though.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-23, 09:06   Link #33922
Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
A bonus to ATK would increase the NP damage, though.
An Attk. buff you meant.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-23, 15:28   Link #33923
kagato3

Np gain is also tied to the number of hits on a card which is why abb can be better than aqq for charge gain it depends on the servant. The last card has the biggest gains of the chain as long as it isn't an np.
Nps are not effected by the normal chain mechanics. A starting np card does effect any normal cards that come after but does not effect nps. Nps are only effected by buffs and np chains gaining over charge the further in the line of the np.

The card types do the following. Buster high damage mid crit gain low/no np gain. If starting damage boosted .Arts high np gain mid damage no crit gain. If starting cards have np gain boosted. Quick high crit gain mid np gain low damage. If starting has crit gain boosted. Note it is almost never better to start with quick than to end with it.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-23, 16:17   Link #33924
Tenzen12

NP chain is also thing though. It give overcharge 100% for second and 200% for third. It reset if there is normal card between. Not sure what happens if you use normal card first and then 2 NPs.
Old 2021-01-23, 19:03   Link #33925
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
NP chain is also thing though. It give overcharge 100% for second and 200% for third. It reset if there is normal card between. Not sure what happens if you use normal card first and then 2 NPs.
the second np gets the overcharge.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2021-01-23, 19:12   Link #33926
Tenzen12

I figured that much, question is will it be 200% 0r 300%?
Old 2021-01-23, 19:25   Link #33927
Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I figured that much, question is will it be 200% 0r 300%?
Depends of what level the second NP was charged. If it was charged up to 300%, then it will be 400%, unless the servant is equipped with Devilish Bodhisattva to charge it to the maximum.
Old 2021-01-24, 01:50   Link #33928
kagato3

To be a bit clearer on np chains first np has no charge added, second np adds 1 level of charge to it, third will add 2 levels of charge to it.
Old 2021-01-24, 21:43   Link #33929
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Of course they have to do the "Locked until" thing again... So annoying.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-24, 22:26   Link #33930
cyberdemon

Close call and lots of apples burned but just bought my last tea time
Old 2021-01-24, 22:42   Link #33931
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I want to roll for Avenger Ushi but I already spent a few of my SQ for Space Ishtar. I'm gonna save my Quartz in we case we get that Tsukihime collab event this year.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:18   Link #33932
Sheba
Part-Time TTK & Master

Genshin Impact grind (I JUST ROLLED DILUC OMG YES! I was actually aiming for C1 Ganyu) + Honkai Impact 3rd x Evangelion collab (got Asuka on first 10 rollers) + the fact I got peanuts with my quartz from Muramasa and Avenger Ushi banners = MOTIVATION to play FGO at all times LOW.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:57   Link #33933
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Genshin Impact grind (I JUST ROLLED DILUC OMG YES! I was actually aiming for C1 Ganyu) + Honkai Impact 3rd x Evangelion collab (got Asuka on first 10 rollers) + the fact I got peanuts with my quartz from Muramasa and Avenger Ushi banners = MOTIVATION to play FGO at all times LOW.
Take this then: Aniplex decided to release the second part of the current event on the 26th, were the new Atelier game will release in the US and EU.
They seem to have a way stressing out their customers even more than Kancolle does.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:10   Link #33934
Sheba
Part-Time TTK & Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Take this then: Aniplex decided to release the second part of the current event on the 26th, were the new Atelier game will release in the US and EU.
They seem to have a way stressing out their customers even more than Kancolle does.
Meh, no motivation.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 13:28   Link #33935
Void

Man, I didn't expect to meet

Spoiler for Little Big Tengu:

again.

Tags
android, fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon