AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-01-21, 22:23   Link #39861
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Uh , let's just put it this way. Oscillinium has molecules that repetitively shake causing it to shred ion a micro scale but heat on a macro scale since molecular kinetics translate into heat. The 4th metal is the complete opposite. High density molecular structure and little to no space minimize molecular motions so there is little heat and high hardness. The lack of flexible bonds make the metal brittle. But despite its structure, it has a contradictory ability to absorb kinetic impact on a macro scale. The cooling effect is only natural as external heat tries to enter the lower heat environment of the metal.

EDIT: @stratos: It's not insta include, that's for sure. Right now it's concept. The plot doesn't necessitate it and I don't have that much plans for the sword yet.

About the hardness, it's that, hard but it is also brittle. If you had to chart its deformation, elastic line is nearly non-existent, while the plastic point and fracture point are practically the same point. So if it were only as hard as diamond, IS could just crush it outright.

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2013-01-21 at 22:33.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 22:37   Link #39862
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Spoiler for Schrödinger Theorem:

This is where stuff diverge greatly.

Three Orimuras had same father. Chifuyu's mother died early and the Schrödinger's cat the two Ichika's mother, two unrelated woman.
Old 2013-01-21, 22:58   Link #39863
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Why couldn't the schroedinger's cat be purely whether the X chromosomes paired up or not?
Old 2013-01-21, 23:07   Link #39864
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

It's pivotal to prove that male Ichika shouldn't exist at all.

They found the woman who should be M!Ichika's mother, but record say around the time of Ichika's conception (no kidding), she already pregnant with a daughter, from entirely different man. And unlike human, genetics can't lie, yet.

So the most plausible answer is also the most inconvenient.

------------------

Of course, like you said, X - Y dynamic could be the exact answer and then the convenient answer is implausible, Ichika could be FemIchika's lost twin or something, but Chifuyu remember clearly how FemIchika is born (She's 8-9 years older than him/her) and regularly goes with her mother to clinic during pregnancy.

But you're right, this will save time and more wincestuous.
Old 2013-01-21, 23:27   Link #39865
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
EDIT: @stratos: It's not insta include, that's for sure. Right now it's concept. The plot doesn't necessitate it and I don't have that much plans for the sword yet.
Concepts are fine. But make sure it is necessary to the plot when you implement it. It won't be nice to readers if they see some equipments aren't fully utilized... or unutilized at all.
Old 2013-01-21, 23:32   Link #39866
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Oh, I almost forgot.

Because clone theory is shot down in this story, this means FemIchika and Madoka is fraternal twin, hence they look slightly different from each other.
Old 2013-01-22, 00:17   Link #39867
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Switching up the mothers gives less of the feeling that they are the same person in different dimensions, which is what I thought you were originally aiming for.
Old 2013-01-22, 00:35   Link #39868
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yeah, I knew, it's been scrapped.

Spoiler for Loldraft 2:

This explanation shot down the "clone" and "artificial baby" theory, which mean the possibility of male Ichika exist is (almost) zero, why else the twin sister is fraternal while the boy and girl is semi-identical?

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2013-01-22 at 00:50.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-22, 01:14   Link #39869
demino_hellsin
That one guy

50% skew? Just being a differentr gender causes that big of a difference
Old 2013-01-22, 01:23   Link #39870
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

No, <50% is between Ichika and Chifuyu. (brother and sister) Ichika and FemIchika is almost identical except few, gender specific stuff.
Old 2013-01-22, 01:24   Link #39871
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Oh... I was confused for a second there
Old 2013-01-22, 01:54   Link #39872
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I was thinking the plausibility of combining Barrier Void ability and EMP cannon, it's an one hit kill attack that's perfectly harmless to living target.

The catch is that it requires two ByakuShiki and their pilots to perfectly synchronize with each other... in other words, a FREAKING SEKIHA LOVE LOVE TENKYOKEN. It's also a costly attack (150 shield point for each unit)

It could be made MUCH more lethal and destructive by switching Setsura to particle cannon mode though...
Old 2013-01-22, 02:00   Link #39873
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Never mention G Gundam's most embarassing moments to me. Ever. I implore you...

I guess that could work. But reminding me of that makes me adverse to the very notion.
Old 2013-01-22, 02:05   Link #39874
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Suuure thing, I love G Gundam because I consider it as super robot show.

Though, I know you're not the only one who hate the cheese, so I'm sorry. (I bet there WILL be flame when this happen in story)

Thanks for the opinion, by the way

Oh, and additionally, when using EMP mode, both Setsura unit will be rendered inoperable after the attack, but not when executed using particle cannon mode.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2013-01-22 at 02:20.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-22, 02:39   Link #39875
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I loved G gundam cause of motion controls. Then I realized that wasn't what I watched gundam for.

What is the most annoying thing about Cecilia at first?
Old 2013-01-22, 02:42   Link #39876
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ Not knowing when to stop talking of course, she also saw most people as inferior. In short, a snobby alpha bitch wannabe.

She mellowed a LOT, thankfully.

=====

Speaking of Cecilia, she, Madoka and Houki also will get a combination attack that will make Gundam Jesus proud.
Old 2013-01-22, 03:01   Link #39877
demino_hellsin
That one guy

She's related to Kira now? O.o

Funny how I can't imagine Aries getting riled up. If anything she'd be the one pushing the match. Maybe I should skip that fight altogether? Then again I might have the same problem with Rin.
Old 2013-01-22, 03:07   Link #39878
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, we have two BIT spammer and one theoretically unlimited power source...

Hey, no offense but... oh man, there's no escape.

EDIT: Though Rin doesn't even have EXCUSE to go to Japan ASAP, her actual reason is Ichika after all.
Old 2013-01-22, 03:27   Link #39879
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I can make an excuse for her... Ohohohoho

At best, I can only think that when Aries states that he's giving up the class rep position, Cecilia starts giving an extremely egoistic speech that trespasses on racism and sexism. This angers Aries enough to take back his declaration of surrender. This is mostly due to how uncomfortable the class starts looking during Cecilia's speech.
Old 2013-01-22, 03:29   Link #39880
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, that's actually done in Sacred Twins too... considering that Ichika has anger issue though...

Note that in canon, Ichika didn't call her out until last moment. This is a reflection of typical Japanese's passive-agressive social method.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest