AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-07-03, 19:45   Link #3481
Skyterror3381
Timelord

Agreed. I reckon there’re other, important details that weren’t included in the spoilers - you’re right in that there being many loose ends (what’ll become of vatlantis? Its male population? What’s the need of hybrid gear, now that the dues ex machine are defeated?)

Best chance right now is waiting for Baka to translate the whole book.
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-04, 18:27   Link #3482
dragon213

does anyone know what's written on the illustration where Kizuna's having sex with osiris?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-04, 19:17   Link #3483
rainxdrop

^that's what I wanna know too
rainxdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 12:46   Link #3484
Evri

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
does anyone know what's written on the illustration where Kizuna's having sex with osiris?
Adult initiation (大人の手ほどき)
「...You are a bit nervous, aren't you? Relax and enjoy.」
「...Well♥ Finally you has become like Kizuna」
Osiris floated an obscene smile and lowered her hips.
Evri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 15:05   Link #3485
LeftSeven
2D artist

^ that's necrophilia.
Old 2018-07-05, 16:00   Link #3486
bodo
shirking idiots ...

Prologue and Chapter 1 done!
Old 2018-07-05, 16:50   Link #3487
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodo View Post
Prologue and Chapter 1 done!
Nice, just one thing I wonder, are they going to skip the rest of the scene with osiris and go right to when Kizuna returns? Oh well I'll guess we'll just have to wait until the next chapter to find out.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 18:44   Link #3488
AP24

So we didn't have to wait for months after all. I think this is the first time I'm glad that a series got licensed.

Looking forward to the second chapter where the real action happens.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 10:28   Link #3489
Skyterror3381
Timelord

The first chapter’s eroticism alone is superior than all past volumes’. Fingers crossed the actual intercourse with Aine will be epic!

Also, I don’t think ‘lewd’ is the correct term for those actions. Lewd apparently means sexual in a rude way https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...y/english/lewd. I would use terms such as erotic (the acts), sexual (the thoughts?), dirty (motive?), captivating (their naked bodies), astonishing (to describe the contract between the n1pples and the dark brown skin). I always thought ‘lewd’ is odd, since I practically never heard that term used in my daily life (I live in Australia, an English-speaking country), nor in English novels that I’ve read; I’ve read novels with sex scenes, and the terms I mentioned were quite common in them. Anyway, just my thought.

Last edited by Skyterror3381; 2018-07-06 at 10:30. Reason: Highlighted important bits
Old 2018-07-06, 10:56   Link #3490
AP24

^Every dictionary has different definition. The word "lewd" basically means it is immoral or indecent in a sexual way.
Old 2018-07-06, 17:14   Link #3491
TheHappyPepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyterror3381 View Post
The first chapter’s eroticism alone is superior than all past volumes’. Fingers crossed the actual intercourse with Aine will be epic!
I wouldn't say it was superior to any of the previous volumes. Nothing really happened in the first chapter to put it over anything we've seen in the past. Personally I found the sexual part underwhelming.
TheHappyPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 21:46   Link #3492
AP24

Just realized that the title of the short story at the end of the volume is Shikina Kei.
Old 2018-07-07, 20:10   Link #3493
Silvertail

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHappyPepper View Post
I wouldn't say it was superior to any of the previous volumes. Nothing really happened in the first chapter to put it over anything we've seen in the past. Personally I found the sexual part underwhelming.
That because the first chapter wasn't focus on that kind of stuff. It more about how much Kizuna mean to the people around him. His older sister was so mad and sad, she doesn't even care that killing Thanatos would mean the end of all the worlds. Even the three other Deus Ex Machina came to save Kizuna out of respect for him.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-08, 01:51   Link #3494
TheHappyPepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertail View Post
That because the first chapter wasn't focus on that kind of stuff. It more about how much Kizuna mean to the people around him. His older sister was so mad and sad, she doesn't even care that killing Thanatos would mean the end of all the worlds. Even the three other Deus Ex Machina came to save Kizuna out of respect for him.
You seem to have missed the context behind my comment. I wasn't saying the chapter needed or was about the ecchi parts but rather that I didn't agree with the other person that it was more erotic than previous volumes. You didn't need to explain anything to me since I already understood all that.
Old 2018-07-09, 02:10   Link #3495
rainxdrop

Chapter 2 out.

The sheer amount of disappointment and disgust I have at there being no real Osiris scene is unmatched. I should've seen it coming but yeah...
rainxdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-09, 04:03   Link #3496
TheHappyPepper

From what I heard besides Aine all the girls' scenes are pretty short. I can't wait to see if that's true ot not.
Old 2018-07-09, 06:48   Link #3497
AP24

When Kizuna did it with Osiris, it was technically just his soul. So his first time was with Aine. I guess that's part of the reason why the scene with Osiris was skipped.

This is the first detailed sex scene I've read in LN. I'm still waiting for Shinmai's to be translated (non-commissioned). Looking forward to Kizuna doing the same with the other girls in the next chapter.
Old 2018-07-09, 07:05   Link #3498
bodo
shirking idiots ...

Oh mighty "f" word!!!! This was trash, HxH became an ero LN ... and Kizuna and Aine's scene felt like a rip-off of PLIC ...
Old 2018-07-09, 08:58   Link #3499
Skyterror3381
Timelord

The chapter certainly didn’t disappoint! Yeah, I agree with the others that we might not see as much details on the others’ scenes, given that there’s only a few chapters left. Perhaps an epilogue volume is in order?

I might have said this before, but it’s worth saying it again: somewhere, hyoudou issei is crying tears of blood reading this Lol.

Actually, he’s right above me in this thread haha.
Old 2018-07-09, 09:10   Link #3500
bodo
shirking idiots ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyterror3381 View Post
The chapter certainly didnít disappoint! Yeah, I agree with the others that we might not see as much details on the othersí scenes, given that thereís only a few chapters left. Perhaps an epilogue volume is in order?

I might have said this before, but itís worth saying it again: somewhere, hyoudou issei is crying tears of blood reading this Lol.

Actually, heís right above me in this thread haha.
Rias is that you?

There is only one chapter left and the epilogue, also a Shikina Kei special ss, not a lot of screen time for the others ...

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, deceiving author, ecchi, harem, main heroine end, non harem end, sci-fi, true harem