AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-07-09, 09:47   Link #3501
TheHappyPepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyterror3381 View Post
The chapter certainly didnít disappoint! Yeah, I agree with the others that we might not see as much details on the othersí scenes, given that thereís only a few chapters left. Perhaps an epilogue volume is in order?

I might have said this before, but itís worth saying it again: somewhere, hyoudou issei is crying tears of blood reading this Lol.

Actually, heís right above me in this thread haha.
There's not gonna be anymore volumes. I don't think Kuji is planning to write anything more with this series.
TheHappyPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-09, 20:13   Link #3502
Skyterror3381
Timelord

So, a chapter and epilogue left? Then, I doubt we’ll see any more detailed sex scenes (not even with the ‘main’ girls), if any.

Also, just fully read the second chapter. They basically had sex, defeat Thanatos, and explain the aftermath in a single chapter. It felt a bit rushed to me, as in each of the parts could’ve been in separate chapters, instead of parts. It actually makes sense to rush things a bit, since he only got one last volume, but is this an example of ‘last minute cramming’?
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-10, 09:40   Link #3503
AP24

I find it ridiculous that having real sex with only one woman can make Kizuna more powerful than doing lewd things without penetration with 25 women. I guess it's the series way of showing that it's not real sex if there's no penetration.

Last edited by AP24; 2018-07-10 at 10:25.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-10, 22:49   Link #3504
bakapervert
A pervert

Someone mentioned to me in the blog that there is side story oh Hayuru. Anyone know anything about that, cause I don't have the raw of such thing.
Old 2018-07-10, 22:57   Link #3505
ImperialFlameGod8190

I can't say i'm surprised by the ending but it was clear from very early on that Aine would win. What disappoints me is the way they went about it

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-10, 23:55   Link #3506
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Someone mentioned to me in the blog that there is side story oh Hayuru. Anyone know anything about that, cause I don't have the raw of such thing.
I think that's available to people who bought the physical book at some stores
Old 2018-07-11, 08:55   Link #3507
BlackRose1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
There are at least 2 more Side Story's for Volume 13. One is for Hayuru and the other one for Sylvia, both cover their Sex scenes apparently.
BlackRose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-11, 09:02   Link #3508
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRose1 View Post
There are at least 2 more Side Story's for Volume 13. One is for Hayuru and the other one for Sylvia, both cover their Sex scenes apparently.
Yeah, their SS are only available to those who bought at certain stores like Animate and Gamers. It looks like Hayuru's and Sylvia's scenes will be skipped in the Epilogue.
Old 2018-07-11, 15:23   Link #3509
bakapervert
A pervert

^Damn, anyone can possibly get the raw for them?
Old 2018-07-12, 13:27   Link #3510
AP24

It finally ended, but there is still the Kei SS that I'm curious to see. It seems it's a semi-harem ending like Madan no Ou which the MC ended up with multiple girls but favored one of them the most.

Hopefully Bakapervert will get the Hayuru and Sylvia SS cause I want to see their Ecstasy Hybrid. I guess since Ataraxia is an independent country now, it's okay for the LN to show incest sex. But apparently it's still not okay to show Kizuna having real sex with a loli in the main book so it was shown in SS instead.

They have to get pregnant in order to remove their cores, but can't some of the girls just get pregnant with another man's baby? It should be much easier than getting pregnant with Kizuna's baby.

It's too bad Grace is the only one with the Ros-series that didn't get to do it with Kizuna. Even Zelcyone did it with him.
Old 2018-07-12, 14:08   Link #3511
TXBPNTVN
Oyakodon is Justice

I know that he had sex with several girls. How many girls are able to be together with him in the end? Is Aine the only one that can live with him? Does he show any romantic feeling towards the girls except Aine, or does he only treat them as ona hole?
TXBPNTVN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 14:29   Link #3512
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House Nį∞
This line had me laughing my ass off for some reason: 「Hayuru. Iíll say this first, you cannot get pregnant from the ass you know?」

A pity that Hayuru's sex scene wasn't at the main story. I just hope it'll be more detailed than Yurishia's and Reiri's.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 14:32   Link #3513
BlackRose1

I really hope somebody is able to provide the raws for Hayuru's SS. It's the best H scene apparently.
BlackRose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 14:36   Link #3514
bodo
shirking idiots ...

So it ended, overall, not that disappointed, it was ok, the battle with Thanatos wasn't to my liking, and Nayuta's departure was a bit anticlimactic, and since it was a time-skip it would've been nice if Landred randomly appeared on Ataraxia (like finding the way to travel between worlds in this one year) ... but is true harem in the end, Aine is very similar to Rias from DxD, she accepts the harem but wants to have the first piece of everything; also the enemy Heart Hybrid Gear have such a cruel fate, death or snu snu

Last edited by bodo; 2018-07-12 at 14:57.
bodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 00:19   Link #3515
burst1000

For me, it's Aine's ending
burst1000 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 09:14   Link #3516
whiteshadow

Does this end in a true harem, I'm looking at the tags seeing deceiving author, fake harem and non harem or is this a joke
Old 2018-07-13, 09:30   Link #3517
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Too bad... It's Truth...
Old 2018-07-13, 09:31   Link #3518
bodo
shirking idiots ...

True harem end, most of the true harems have the main heroine above the rest (arifureta even DxD), ignore the tags.
Old 2018-07-13, 09:40   Link #3519
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodo View Post
True harem end, most of the true harems have the main heroine above the rest (arifureta even DxD), ignore the tags.
I would classify a harem end with the MC favoring the main heroine above the others as a semi-harem end
Old 2018-07-13, 09:55   Link #3520
TheHappyPepper

Overall it was a decent volume. It wasn't that good but it wasn't really bad.
TheHappyPepper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, deceiving author, ecchi, harem, main heroine end, non harem end, sci-fi, true harem