Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-06-14, 22:26   Link #2241
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Nah...simply put she's an M in bed and he's an S. You just never see her M side until they start dating since she's such an S at any other time.

Honestly I wouldn't mind this happening to Esdese xD
Now that isn't a problem. It's kind of hilarious considering what she kept doing to all those random girls, though....

Though if it happened with Esdesse, Tatsumi would either be shocked into immobility or kill himself laughing.
Old 2013-06-21, 15:38   Link #2242
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

I wonder if the author would bust out a school days level ending for Akame ga Kiru.
Old 2013-06-21, 18:07   Link #2243
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
I wonder if the author would bust out a school days level ending for Akame ga Kiru.
Which one? School Days has 25 endings =.=
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 18:27   Link #2244
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Which one? School Days has 25 endings =.=
I lol'd. Let's throw in 2 more, from the anime and the manga.

Most people usually refer to the bad endings when they say School Days endings.

Now to answer the question, I don't think it will because everyone's already struggling to stay alive as it is. So far no one in NR seems to be romantically linked to him, and Esdese has already said that if it's between him and the Jaegers then kill him. Or something like that.
iamadooddood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 18:31   Link #2245
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamadooddood View Post
I lol'd. Let's throw in 2 more, from the anime and the manga.

Most people usually refer to the bad endings when they say School Days endings
I know, it just annoys me that people talk about School Days as if it's only a series about two psycho girls with a horrible ending while they know nothing of the 20 good endings in the VN and so on.
Old 2013-06-21, 18:40   Link #2246
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
I know, it just annoys me that people talk about School Days as if it's only a series about two psycho girls with a horrible ending while they know nothing of the 20 good endings in the VN and so on.
Maybe because they remember the anime more than they remember the visual novel?

Back to topic though, I really hope that Seryuu can see just how evil the Empire is. It's getting rather irritating that Justice Girl is dishing out justice to the wrong side.
iamadooddood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 18:50   Link #2247
Seitsuki
Onee!

People talk about Scool Days = dead end because the shitty protag doesn't deserve any better.

And let's not be knight templars here. There isn't a right and wrong side, there's a wrong side and a (possibly) slightly less wrong side. Both NR and the Jaegars are sympathetic, and for all we know the Revolution isn't much better considering we know jack all about them right now. Painting NR as the holy saviours is somewhat completely missing the point.
Old 2013-06-21, 19:50   Link #2248
Drkz

Its a possibility knowing how manga publications work. If it drops below a certain threshold of popularity it'll get axed. In the case of this manga since you pretty much can't tell who will live and who will die a school days like ending is possible.

Quote:
The ending was adapted for both the anime and the manga and its widely known. So its the best reference to use. No point in being butt hurt about it. When you mention school days its mainly referenced towards the anime not really the game. Plus that ending is pretty much realistic. I could've of used Elfen Lied, the author can come up with some horribly fucked up scenarios, but it isn't as widely known.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
People talk about Scool Days = dead end because the shitty protag doesn't deserve any better.

And let's not be knight templars here. There isn't a right and wrong side, there's a wrong side and a (possibly) slightly less wrong side. Both NR and the Jaegars are sympathetic, and for all we know the Revolution isn't much better considering we know jack all about them right now. Painting NR as the holy saviours is somewhat completely missing the point.
I'm still mildly surprised this is in Square of all things. Lol I love you reasoning haha.

You have a puppet government and a revolution. Death, rape, war and so forth. Minus the magical weapons and armors pretty almost sounds realistic to a degree.
Old 2013-06-21, 23:27   Link #2249
XFire
150% done

A little pointless, but wasn't the "True Final End" for School Days a permanent menage a trois between the three leads? So by School Days Ending are we rooting for such a relationship between Esdesse-Tatsumi-Akame? Because I'd be behind that 30000%.
Old 2013-06-22, 00:31   Link #2250
Tenzen12

I wouldn't. Only acceptable way is either Esdesse-Tatsumi-Leone or nothing.

Btw: who were Akane again?I think there were some side character of that name, but can't remember her...
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 00:45   Link #2251
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Well, the good endings also mean that you can wound up with those girls, whom still retain their sanity, might go crazy the moment YOU act like a dick.

Also, since it's the player's choice to act like a dick or a saint, it's totally the player's fault Makoto (PLAYER) got killed in bad endings. I don't understand why so much hatred for Makoto when it's the player's fault. They casually insert their pitiful selves into the characters if they conquer the girls, but banish the MC they control like it's not their business when they got bad ending...
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 09:42   Link #2252
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
A little pointless, but wasn't the "True Final End" for School Days a permanent menage a trois between the three leads? So by School Days Ending are we rooting for such a relationship between Esdesse-Tatsumi-Akame? Because I'd be behind that 30000%.
There's no real True Ending...that "Harem Ending" is basically just one of the good endings.
Though honestly, the Harem series fan in me would NOT mind an Esdese-Tatsumi-Akame ending! Though it'll be highly...HIGHLY unlikely :|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Well, the good endings also mean that you can wound up with those girls, whom still retain their sanity, might go crazy the moment YOU act like a dick.

Also, since it's the player's choice to act like a dick or a saint, it's totally the player's fault Makoto (PLAYER) got killed in bad endings. I don't understand why so much hatred for Makoto when it's the player's fault. They casually insert their pitiful selves into the characters if they conquer the girls, but banish the MC they control like it's not their business when they got bad ending...
The Makoto bashing that I know is mainly focused on the anime version who is pretty much a huge dick with little to no redeemable features. Then again the girls have no real redeemable features either if you look at it closely enough.
The few VN players I've talked to don't have that kind of opinion of the characters because like you said, it's their choices that effect Makoto's personality. There are routes you can take that make Makoto into a real saint and a stand-up guy, others make him into a wimp that gets pushed around by everyone and in a couple he can turn into a true asshole and a manwhore (Hell, one of the endings has him banging nearly every thing with a skirt).

But I digress, since this is getting way too off topic...I don't really see a Nice Boat type ending for this manga, at least not like it was in the SD anime since there's no real romance focus in the manga as of yet. While it may be possible for Tatsumi to end up being killed by Esdese in the end from some kind of blind rage due to him being on the other side (I would not put it pass the author to kill Tatsumi off) I personally don't see it happening. Then again, we're still far from the ending.
Old 2013-06-23, 16:35   Link #2253
Excorsism

Spoiler for Chapter 38:

Oh boy, this manga never disappoints.
Old 2013-06-23, 17:29   Link #2254
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 38:

Oh boy, this manga never disappoints.
Is this true!? Has that crazy justice b*tch finally bitten the dust!? It's about time. She was way overdue to die. Anymore good news?
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 18:30   Link #2255
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
Is this true!? Has that crazy justice b*tch finally bitten the dust!? It's about time. She was way overdue to die. Anymore good news?
Spoiler for Chapter 38:

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 19:05   Link #2256
Drkz

Spoiler for Lol whut:

Now then. That was crazy.
Old 2013-06-23, 21:14   Link #2257
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 38:
She really is crazy. Has that bomb been in her since before Doctor Flamboyant died? Can't imagine her surviving the procedure otherwise. And I certainly hope that Tatsumi wasn't shining in Mein's eyes after he saved her. And I take it that Tatsumi beat the last of the four gods, or is there still one more?
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 22:50   Link #2258
Key Board
Carbon

Spoiler:
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 00:24   Link #2259
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for :
Old 2013-06-25, 01:18   Link #2260
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Read the chinese version, wow what an intense chapter.

Spoiler for CH38:

Last edited by TJP1600; 2013-06-25 at 02:15.
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!