AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-07, 20:09   Link #10021
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Dude, there are lots of icha-icha moment there in volume 5 and you just "cover it in OVAs later"?

I rather have the 1st arc in OVAs than volume 5.
ichi-icha? I don't know what that means. There's nothing that's actually pivotal to the plot except for the election and even that could be glossed over.
Old 2014-02-07, 20:12   Link #10022
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
I know and I absolutely understand Log Horizon is a better anime, better character too.
But somehow it lacks something, I don't know why. Its a good anime but ......
My guess is the animation. Something about it just smacks of REALLY old-school, in which they try to animate as little as possible while giving you a sense of motion. (With the exception of the clearly CG enemies)

Also the shading. They somehow manage to have shadows, and yet STILL seem really flat.

I LOVE Log Horizon, but what carries it is the story, not the animation. It's like the exact opposite of the original Hellsing tv series, which was carried entirely by the sense of style and nothing else.
Old 2014-02-07, 20:40   Link #10023
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
ichi-icha? I don't know what that means. There's nothing that's actually pivotal to the plot except for the election and even that could be glossed over.
icha-icha= love-love moment~~~~
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2014-02-07, 20:41   Link #10024
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
As for volume 5, they can just cover it in OVAs later. It's not really important anyway. Why do you even want a recap episode? But ending the season with foreshadowing Lina's a pretty good idea.
Volume 5 is easy, only need beach chapter, summer chapter, election chapter. 1 or 2 episodes is enough.

Not that I want it.
But usually they have recap episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
My guess is the animation. Something about it just smacks of REALLY old-school, in which they try to animate as little as possible while giving you a sense of motion. (With the exception of the clearly CG enemies)

Also the shading. They somehow manage to have shadows, and yet STILL seem really flat.

I LOVE Log Horizon, but what carries it is the story, not the animation. It's like the exact opposite of the original Hellsing tv series, which was carried entirely by the sense of style and nothing else.
Yeah maybe the animatiion. But I think it also about Actions.

" The Avengers " maybe one of the best movie I've ever seen. But it didn't win any awards and It was not even in nominations of BEST MOVIE of the year.
Old 2014-02-07, 20:44   Link #10025
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Dude, there are lots of icha-icha moment there in volume 5 and you just "cover it in OVAs later"?

I rather have the 1st arc in OVAs than volume 5.
I second this. Don't wanna wait till OVAs to feel it for Honoka.
Old 2014-02-07, 20:51   Link #10026
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
I second this. Don't wanna wait till OVAs to feel it for Honoka.
Well they can animate the beach episode,summer of the siblings, and election....

nah cuz summer and election will probably be compress to one episode

so beach episode is really gonna be on the OVA; Beside Honoka's feeling will only go on berserk when after vol. 8 so they should have time before 2nd season starts#!

I wish they dont cut down Erika moments; makes me worry but base on their web page they will stick to it; bcuz I think they know something we dont know....
Question is how would they end vol. 2, would they end it with Miyuki and Tatsuya walking towards the light or Tatsuya spending time with Erika for a whole week(teaching her)

BTW did it ever mention who will voice Mayumi&Mari, she is still part of the story...

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-02-07, 20:57   Link #10027
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Well they can animate the beach episode,summer of the siblings, and election....

nah cuz summer and election will probably be compress to one episode

so beach episode is really gonna be on the OVA; Beside Honoka's feeling will only go on berserk when after vol. 8 so they should have time before 2nd season starts#!
I don't think Honoka's feelings go berserk until the otherwordly being gets infected by them, but sure.

Quote:
I wish they dont cut down Erika moments; makes me worry
As long her "she's a brocon!?" moment gets in, its fine by me. Most of her biggest moments are pretty hard to ignore, so it should be fine. I mean, the bloomers made it in the manga.

Quote:
BTW did it ever mention who will voice Mayumi&Mari, she is still part of the story...
Nothing yet on Mayumi The moment her VA is announced, I'll be the first to let people know.
Old 2014-02-07, 21:57   Link #10028
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
As long her "she's a brocon!?" moment gets in, its fine by me. Most of her biggest moments are pretty hard to ignore, so it should be fine. I mean, the bloomers made it in the manga.

Nothing yet on Mayumi The moment her VA is announced, I'll be the first to let people know.
If they're just gonna use Erika as fan-service ill kill them#!
Anyways I dont want to miss her and Tatsuya flirting the manga adaption lack that one; its mostly concentrated to Miyuki's bro-con. and I havnt seen a good adaption of her yet; she look 3x better in the novel with her hair color, eyes and bust; her curves are ok from what i see; she stand out more than Miyuki on those categories. Well according to Mayumi "Miyuki is too perfect that it hurts my eyes" to that I agree; BTW is it just me or its hard to look at Mizuki due to her bust?

So we havnt have any news for the rests of the cast; well just to show shes not that important or they're still looking for a more ideal girl?

I was hoping for HanaKana or AsamiKana to voice Erika tho~
Been researching and try to find "Erika-like" to UshiYumi but havnt encounter one T_T

EDIT: any site that I can see some Erika fan arts?

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-02-07, 22:25   Link #10029
EvI

a pity they haven't announced it... really, i'm looking foward to wich one-sama will be her VA *-*
and i was thinking here... will they make another NSC arc again? well it would be interesting seeing the position in which tatsuya will be in this one hahahah
Old 2014-02-07, 22:31   Link #10030
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
If they're just gonna use Erika as fan-service ill kill them#!
Much as I like Mayumi, fanservice is one of her roles. At least it isn't Erika's, outside the bloomers part.

Quote:
Anyways I dont want to miss her and Tatsuya flirting the manga adaption lack that one; its mostly concentrated to Miyuki's bro-con. and I havnt seen a good adaption of her yet; she look 3x better in the novel with her hair color, eyes and bust; her curves are ok from what i see; she stand out more than Miyuki on those categories. Well according to Mayumi "Miyuki is too perfect that it hurts my eyes" to that I agree; BTW is it just me or its hard to look at Mizuki due to her bust?
I have no problems looking at Miyuki, though Erika looked prettier in the latest image.

Quote:
So we havnt have any news for the rests of the cast; well just to show shes not that important or they're still looking for a more ideal girl?
I know Mayumi isn't that important, but she's the third character to appear in the first chapter, and its not like she vanishes afterwards, so I expected a bit more attention for her.

Quote:
I was hoping for HanaKana or AsamiKana to voice Erika tho~
Been researching and try to find "Erika-like" to UshiYumi but havnt encounter one T_T

EDIT: any site that I can see some Erika fan arts?
Hanakana? I know she's surprisingly versatile, but I don't think a pissed yankee or dominatrix voice would fit Erika very well.

I don't think to have ever seen Mahouka fanart of anyone besides Miyuki.
Old 2014-02-07, 23:06   Link #10031
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Do you know when will Dreyakis finish "The Honour Student's Supplementary Lesson"?
I'm looking forward to read that one chapter.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2014-02-07, 23:07   Link #10032
Rasen

Quote:
I wish they dont cut down Erika moments; makes me worry but base on their web page they will stick to it; bcuz I think they know something we dont know....
Question is how would they end vol. 2, would they end it with Miyuki and Tatsuya walking towards the light or Tatsuya spending time with Erika for a whole week(teaching her)
Well....given that the series revolves around Tatsuya and Miyuki.....

Also, the scene at the end of vol 2 with Erika is about comedic relief, nothing about teaching her for an entire week.
Old 2014-02-08, 02:43   Link #10033
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Well....given that the series revolves around Tatsuya and Miyuki.....

Also, the scene at the end of vol 2 with Erika is about comedic relief, nothing about teaching her for an entire week.
Well Erika scene are important when they reach vol. 6 bcuz its shows that her personality isnt what it really looks like, shes not so happy go lucky as they think;bside small scenes like that have meaning of their own...

Well Tatsuya did ended up stuck with her pratices =)

Quote:

I have no problems looking at Miyuki, though Erika looked prettier in the latest image.

really I find it too dazzling specially her eyes; yea Erika looks better but still rough on the edges

I know Mayumi isn't that important, but she's the third character to appear in the first chapter, and its not like she vanishes afterwards, so I expected a bit more attention for her.

I know Mayumi's fandom is big; might be second big fandom in the series(while I dont see much fandom of Erika)

Hanakana? I know she's surprisingly versatile, but I don't think a pissed yankee or dominatrix voice would fit Erika very well.

really I think she kinda fit the job but I guess they decided that its too cutesy for a girl like Erika

I don't think to have ever seen Mahouka fanart of anyone besides Miyuki.

I think ive seen alot of Mayumi's but I guess when the anime start we'll see them more
Who here thinks that Miyukis fandom would drop when the anime starts?

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Last edited by pampz21; 2014-02-08 at 03:45.
Old 2014-02-08, 03:51   Link #10034
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Well Erika scene are important when they reach vol. 6 bcuz its shows that her personality isnt what it really looks like, shes not so happy go lucky as they think;bside small scenes like that have meaning of their own...

Well Tatsuya did ended up stuck with her pratices =)

Who here thinks that Miyukis fandom would drop when the anime starts?

Or grow more fanatical.

THE GODDESS MUST PREVAIL!
Old 2014-02-08, 04:45   Link #10035
Ultragunner

I'm surprised that no one has posted this here (or have you? )

Spoiler for :
Old 2014-02-08, 04:52   Link #10036
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
Or grow more fanatical.

THE GODDESS MUST PREVAIL!
Nah I doubt english men would see Miyuki as asian guys do...well in fact im one of them even tho im asian =)
I just find Miyuki too cute to be pursued;its probably im the youngest son and I dont have an onee san, so its probably why Erika is much more pursue able than Miyuki or Mayumi

my guess Mayumi's fandom will leap trough heavens and try to challenge the goddess. ...

Too bad for me tho only a few would find Erika attractive =(

@gunner
Everyone probably seen it already when they visited the anime forum#! Anyways Erika x Miyuki's two shot makes them look like sister tho they look the opposite of each other, red hair/eyes + blue hair/eyes looks good; damn if they really exist in real life it would be a painting of two goddess; they may say that Lina x Miyuki are first high twin goddesses but for me it will always be those two

Btw did anyone notice that Miyukis hair looks violet while Erikas looks orange on the light novel?

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Last edited by pampz21; 2014-02-08 at 05:03.
Old 2014-02-08, 05:41   Link #10037
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
I'm surprised that no one has posted this here (or have you? )

Spoiler for :
Seen it^^ But thanks for putting it here all the same.

Miyuki looks like she was born to be empress.
Old 2014-02-08, 05:56   Link #10038
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Nah I doubt english men would see Miyuki as asian guys do...well in fact im one of them even tho im asian =)
I just find Miyuki too cute to be pursued;its probably im the youngest son and I dont have an onee san, so its probably why Erika is much more pursue able than Miyuki or Mayumi

my guess Mayumi's fandom will leap trough heavens and try to challenge the goddess. ...

Too bad for me tho only a few would find Erika attractive =(

@gunner
Everyone probably seen it already when they visited the anime forum#! Anyways Erika x Miyuki's two shot makes them look like sister tho they look the opposite of each other, red hair/eyes + blue hair/eyes looks good; damn if they really exist in real life it would be a painting of two goddess; they may say that Lina x Miyuki are first high twin goddesses but for me it will always be those two

Btw did anyone notice that Miyukis hair looks violet while Erikas looks orange on the light novel?
Miyuki's more beautiful than cute. She's the kind of girl most guy can only dream about(at least in dere-mode, her crazy mode makes her fit to be with only Tatsuya).

Well they say guys with younger sisters wouldn't like younger sister heroines, but I have one and I'm positively crazy about them. It really depends upon the person, I think?
Old 2014-02-08, 06:05   Link #10039
Seitsuki
Onee!

Having both a younger and older sister I can safely say that Onee-sans are the hope of glory in this world.
Old 2014-02-08, 06:08   Link #10040
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Having both a younger and older sister I can safely say that Onee-sans are the hope of glory in this world.
Living the dream, eh? Seitsuki-sama
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings