AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-10-01, 20:53   Link #17441
khprincessh

Smile story

good story tempest
Old 2010-10-02, 00:12   Link #17442
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
LOL! That was brilliant!
This is a little OT but cyberdemon, didn't you write fan fics for Gundam Seed a long while back on ff.net? From what I remember they were pretty at times.

Think you would write something for R+V between Tsukune and Moka? Which side of Moka? I'll leave that up to you (but something with Ura-chan or a merged Moka would be cool )
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 02:00   Link #17443
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
This is a little OT but cyberdemon, didn't you write fan fics for Gundam Seed a long while back on ff.net? From what I remember they were pretty at times.

Think you would write something for R+V between Tsukune and Moka? Which side of Moka? I'll leave that up to you (but something with Ura-chan or a merged Moka would be cool )
yeah that was me though i haven't been able to write in a while. I try but am unable to get anything down so i can't even finish a chapter let alone finish a story. i wouldn't mind it if i could but don't really have any ideas right now (never was too good with other people's ideas lol).
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 03:25   Link #17444
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
True Moka (both merged)
This must happen....

IT MUST!!!!!!!

Old 2010-10-02, 04:27   Link #17445
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
This must happen....

IT MUST!!!!!!!

It will, Ikeda-sensei won't allow Omote-Moka to disappear that would kill R+V, Tsukune's statement to Ura-Moka on the plane about them becoming 1, is pretty much the only thing left for Ura and Omote it also told its readers (Us) whats basically gonna happen to both Mokas, Omote-Moka became someone more than even Akasha believed to be possible and its all thx to Tsukune

Although, its gonna be different at first knowing that Ura and Omote are not gonna be seperate anymore, but we will get used to it knowing that there both alive

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-02 at 05:19.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 05:34   Link #17446
Chris38

Quote:
It will, Ikeda-sensei won't allow Omote-Moka to disappear that would kill R+V, Tsukune's statement to Ura-Moka on the plane about them becoming 1, is pretty much the only thing left for Ura and Omote it also told its readers (Us) whats basically gonna happen to both Mokas, Omote-Moka became someone more than even Akasha believed to be possible and its all thx to Tsukune

Although, its gonna be different at first knowing that Ura and Omote are not gonna be seperate anymore, but we will get used to it knowing that there both alive
I think the question that we need an anwser to is ... how Inner and Outer Moka's "merge" is going to look like, since it might not be something as simple as Tsukune permanently removing the seal ... which would cause Inner and Outer Moka to "merge" with each other.

After all ... we have already seen in the chapter where Outer Moka forcefully removed the seal ... what would happen to Outer Moka ... if the seal wasn't present and even if Tsukune was the one who would permanently remove Moka's seal ... I don't think that, its within his power to initiate the "merge" of Inner and Outer Moka's personalities ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 05:38   Link #17447
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well that all depends on how Ikeda is gonna make it work out, the merger will be interesting indeed, but the important thing is they'll be alive.
Old 2010-10-02, 06:52   Link #17448
Th3_Unkn0wn

I don't want them to merge, because I want Tsukune to have a threesome instead of going 1-on-1

I would like Gin-senpai to do this !

Last edited by Th3_Unkn0wn; 2010-10-02 at 07:42.
Th3_Unkn0wn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 08:02   Link #17449
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3_Unkn0wn View Post
I don't want them to merge, because I want Tsukune to have a threesome instead of going 1-on-1
Considering, how Outer Moka's situation has been portrayed, at this point I don't think something like a threesome between Tsukune, Inner Moka and Outer Moka is possible.

Not to mention the fact, that so far everything points out that Inner and Outer Moka are going to merge ... after all, so far the author hasn't revealed, that there might exist some other solution, to the problem of Outer Moka disappearing ... when Moka's seal is going to break apart, and as you probably remember Th3_Unkn0wn in chapter 34 Akasha herself said, in chapter 34 of the second season , that Moka's Rosario is going to break someday.

Also, we still don't know how Tsukune is going to get out from within the seal, witch also important to judge how the Outer Moka situation is going to be resolved ... though chapter 35 is probably going to give us some hints about that.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-10-02 at 08:16.
Old 2010-10-02, 11:14   Link #17450
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
yeah that was me though i haven't been able to write in a while. I try but am unable to get anything down so i can't even finish a chapter let alone finish a story. i wouldn't mind it if i could but don't really have any ideas right now (never was too good with other people's ideas lol).
Aw that sucks! I remember that your GS fics were pretty good back in the day.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 11:58   Link #17451
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3_Unkn0wn View Post

I would like Gin-senpai to do this !

just for that, you get this ^_^

Old 2010-10-02, 13:11   Link #17452
Chris38

Well, I'm starting to wonder ... do you think that as Tsukune's vampire power's become ... stronger ... he will gain an permanent vampire form ... similar to what Inner Moka has ... since, after all Inner Moka's vampire traits are visible all the time, probably as a result of Moka receiving Akasha's Shinso blood at such an young age.

What I mean is that, Tsukune's physical looks will be similar to how Tsukune looks in his vampire form ... and only if his vampire power's would be sealed ... Tsukune would look as he currently does in his "human" form.

After all, I think that it would be pretty cool, if Tsukune looked like he does in his vampire form (lighter hair, vampire eys and probably fangs as well, since I believe that at that time, Tsukune's vampire traits would be more visible then they currently are).

So what do you think ?
Old 2010-10-02, 13:12   Link #17453
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post

and I wait for Tempest to come in here and see that, and get all angsty over how the manga ended...

[/OT]

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 13:40   Link #17454
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, I'm starting to wonder ... do you think that as Tsukune's vampire power's become ... stronger ... he will gain an permanent vampire form ... similar to what Inner Moka has ... since, after all Inner Moka's vampire traits are visible all the time, probably as a result of Moka receiving Akasha's Shinso blood at such an young age.

What I mean is that, Tsukune's physical looks will be similar to how Tsukune looks in his vampire form ... and only if his vampire power's would be sealed ... Tsukune would look as he currently does in his "human" form.

After all, I think that it would be pretty cool, if Tsukune looked like he does in his vampire form (lighter hair, vampire eys and probably fangs as well, since I believe that at that time, Tsukune's vampire traits would be more visible then they currently are).

So what do you think ?
Well, The Holy Lock will break it isnt a permanent seal, the ending result of the Holy Lock breaking, will be Tsukune gaining a power-up and a inevitable transformation as well, it has become clear he will be a Human/Shinso hybrid in the end.

Since Season I all the up to this point in Season II, Tsukune's power has definetly increased as a result of the Headmaster's and Ura-Moka's training even though Tsukune has yet to unlock the full potential of his Shinso blood, his physical appearance has also changed as a result of his training, he already has fangs in his human form not to mention his attraction to Moka's blood, i think the Shinso blood is slowly changing Tsukune, usually when Tsukune is injured he regenerates/heals and on Tsukune's upper torso there is a "X" shaped scare which has yet to heal, the reason for this is unknown, so it might not be an ordinary scare or might not even be a scare at all, either way this is probably a result of the Shinso blood and how its changing Tsukune, slowly but surely up to the point when his Shinso blood fully awakens or the Holy Lock breaks.

Now that Akuha has been introduced, Tsukune needs a boost in his power and it will most likely happen when Moka and Tsukune emerge from the Rosary or even inside the Rosary, i have a feeling that when Moka's Shinso blood fully awakens, Tsukune's Shinso blood will also awaken as some of us have theorized.

After the confrontation with Akuha and the Miu family, Moka, Tsukune and the gang will be up against Fairy Tale afterwards, so this is something Tsukune needs when he will face more powerful foes all the way up to the point when they finally face Alucard.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-03 at 00:01.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 15:19   Link #17455
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...OG killed off Maya! How could I NOT be angsty!! >.<

*sigh*

It's like killing off Ura but leaving Omote for Tsukune. Heaven and Hell combined won't be enough to guard Ikeda-sensei from my wrath should that even hint of happening...
Old 2010-10-03, 00:54   Link #17456
Chris38

Quote:
Spoiler for snip:
Well, truthfully ... apart from a few hints that signify that Tsukune is still ... partially human there hasn't been anything explicitly mentioned about what Tsukune currently is and what he is going to become in the future.

Of course the most likely option is that Tsukune is going to become a Shinso vampire / human hybrid ... but, since there hasn't been anything being mentioned in the manga, about what Tsukune is going to become in the future ... despite Tsukune's growth .... most of the things that we discussed about Tsukune and his vampire abilities ... or most specifically what Tsukune is going to become in the future ... are still our speculations, I'm afraid ... and until the author decides to reveal what Tsukune is going to become within the manga ... there is still a small chance that are speculations might be a little incorrect.

After all, there are still many things that we don't know about Tsukune's "transformation" and I don't think that it would be a good thing if the outcome of Tsukune's "transformation" became a little too predictable ... since, after all Tsukune's "transformation" is one of the things that keeps the R+V manga so interesting, which makes me think that in the future chapter's Ikeda-sensei is going to , reveal a few things again, that would change how we look at Tsukune's transformation ... similar to what he did, in the current arc, when he revealed that Moka is a Shinso vampire ... and the blood that has been injected into Tsukune has been the blood of a Shinso vampire ... which means that Tsukune hasn't got the abilities that an "ordinary" vampire could posses.

I agree with you Shinso Tsukune, that Tsukune is slowly changing ... but, in my opinion, ... we still don't have enough information to be able to verify what Tsukune might be changing into. ... since there hasn't been anything being mentioned, on this particular topic, within the manga, up to the current point in Season II ...

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-10-03 at 01:14.
Old 2010-10-03, 03:12   Link #17457
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post

This is more brutal.

Imagine Tsukune going berserk and taking it to Alucard defeating him with ease.
Old 2010-10-03, 03:39   Link #17458
Chris38

Quote:
This is more brutal.

Imagine Tsukune going berserk and taking it to Alucard defeating him with ease.
Well, certainly Tsukune going berserk and defeating Alucard without any problems, would be something interesting to see, but ... I don't think that something like that is possible ... since in terms of power Tsukune is a lot weaker then Alucard is so, Tsukune would probably be easily defeated by Alucard, even in his "berserk" state, ... unless, in his "berserk" state, Tsukune absorbs Moka and the rest of his "friends" ... and uses his increased strength to defeat Alucard, but ... something like that would be a really bad ending , and I really doubt that Ikeda-sensei is going to do something like that ... unless he has a death wish of course
Old 2010-10-03, 05:52   Link #17459
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

As we see Tsukune can take it. He's been battered, neck snaped, scared, crushed, beaten up and nosebleed lol and he's still alive. He's a resilient guy, with scars. I think possible with his small size and speed as seen in his ghoul mode I think he can win against Alucard alone on my part, plus the fact he's trained.
Old 2010-10-03, 06:59   Link #17460
Chris38

Quote:
As we see Tsukune can take it. He's been battered, neck snaped, scared, crushed, beaten up and nosebleed lol and he's still alive. He's a resilient guy, with scars. I think possible with his small size and speed as seen in his ghoul mode I think he can win against Alucard alone on my part, plus the fact he's trained.
... but Tsukune would still need to become pretty powerful ... to be able to take on Alucard alone.

I think that for Tsukune to be able to defeat Alucard Tsukune would, probably need to be as powerful as Akasha or maybe even stronger then her, since as the brief struggle between Akasha and Alucard in chapter 33 has shown us ... Alucard's tentacles have a pretty high durability ... and I think that Alucard's "main body" also has a similar damage resistance.

Well, I believe that it's possible for Tsukune to have such an power, since Inner Moka, who's blood is the source of Tsukune's power, is quite a strong vampire, even when her Shinso power's are being sealed by the Rosario, but the thing that makes me think that Tsukune won't take Alucard on his own is Jack Frost's prophecy which says that Tsukune, along with Moka are going to change the world ... and at this point I believe that Alucard has a relation with Jakc Frost's prophecy, after all ... who, besides Alucard would be a fitting final antagonist for the R+V manga, since at this point, I think that it's hard for me to imagine someone who could be a stronger and better fitting final antagonist then Alucard is ...

Not to mention the fact that Alucard being finally defeated, would definitely would be a event that would have a global effect, especially if he is awakened again and causes the existence of ayashi to be revealed to the human world ... which is definitely going to have pretty heavy consequences ... during which Tsukune and Moka could step in (under the "guidance" of the headmaster of course) and prevent a war between humans and ayashi from breaking out ... changing the world in the process.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-10-03 at 07:13.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire