AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-10-15, 18:26   Link #27421
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
I r in ur Shadowverse, writing ur AUz.

Wait, what?

Spoiler for Left Unsaid:

Spoiler for Author's Notes:

It Only Hurts
Curiosity Killed
Interesting story, it shows the reactions of the parents, now friends, of children who are now not dating anymore. I really liked how it showed that routine is something that is never notable when kept, but very jarring when broken.

I wonder how the Shadows-verse would have evolved from this ending? Would Lutecia, Caro and Erio have run into their own problems together, not in the romantic sense but as friends (as in, Lutecia relying on them for support but possibly not getting the kind that she needs?).

Anyways, nice story ^^.
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-16, 14:41   Link #27422
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Sorry for the double-postage! But I bring update!

What secrets are the Gallants hiding? What's Raven's side of the story? And who's really lying?

Crime Never Sleeps
Part 10: Trial Day 2

“The worst things we do are always by our own choice.”

Spoiler for Crime Never Sleeps, Part 10: Trial Day 2:

Spoiler for Author's Note:

New Part 1-4A
New Part 4B
New Part 5: Trial Day 1A
New Part 5: Trial Day 1B
New Part 5: Trial Day 1C and New Part 6
New Part 7
Part 8 and Part 9: Trial Day 2
Old 2010-10-16, 16:29   Link #27423
vic-vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post

What secrets are the Gallants hiding? What's Raven's side of the story? And who's really lying?

Crime Never Sleeps

New Part 1-4A
New Part 4B
New Part 7
Poor Raven, she became a toll in the adults` games. And i agree with Nanoha here - TSAB repeating about serving justice, but they oftenky resort to morally ambiguous methods.

I have feeling that not Auris nor Hayate will not happy in the end of the story.
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-16, 18:11   Link #27424
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:

Crime Never Sleeps

New Part 1-4A
New Part 4B
New Part 7
Well, certainly no easy answers here, are there?

Raven continues to be an interesting little challenge. I still honestly don't feel very much sympathy for her, if only because in my mind "killing a possibly innocent Shadow in cold blood because he killed Mommy and Daddy" isn't much of an excuse, especially since she holds no remorse over it. Granted, I guess she wouldn't feel remorseful because she wanted to avenge her parents, but I have to admit I'm more on Auris's side right now. I want justice for the fallen. It's sad that Raven saw what she did and lost her parents the way she did, but it doesn't justify what she did, even if the agent himself was questionable.
Old 2010-10-17, 08:46   Link #27425
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Yasanagi
New Material Days chapter uploaded here with only one new interlude scene featuring Shamal and Zafira.

Thanks to 00-Raiser for hooking me up with the sig!
Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 10:37   Link #27426
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

10 minutes. No beta. Complaints go to the OCC department. Damn it, OCC.

Spoiler for Face Hug:

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 10:40   Link #27427
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

The members of OCC regret nothing.

Last edited by Keroko; 2010-10-17 at 10:57.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 11:01   Link #27428
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post

Spoiler for Face Hug:
Yikes, Alien!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasanagi View Post
New Material Days chapter uploaded here with only one new interlude scene featuring Shamal and Zafira.
I've been meaning to ask this, but at the end of this chapter, did L actually consummate? Nothing against it or such, just curious
Old 2010-10-17, 11:16   Link #27429
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
I've been meaning to ask this, but at the end of this chapter, did L actually consummate? Nothing against it or such, just curious
Yes. Yes she did.

It's because of her and Yami doing that... It caused a shitstorm over here and I nearly quit writing on the story (I did for awhile) because of it.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 11:18   Link #27430
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Yikes, Alien!

And it all started because someone mentioned a blogger comparing Vivio to a parasite latching onto Nanoha like a facehugger.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 12:07   Link #27431
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:

Spoiler for Face Hug:
Well, I didn't really need to sleep tonight, anyway....
Old 2010-10-17, 12:16   Link #27432
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Moczo
Quote:

Spoiler for Face Hug:
GAH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Yes. Yes she did.

It's because of her and Yami doing that... It caused a shitstorm over here and I nearly quit writing on the story (I did for awhile) because of it.
As I recall, the problem wasn't that they 'consumated' but that Yuuno didn't seem to care. So it was fixed by having Yami screw with his brain. Which made it... er... worse but in a better way? I don't know, it's kind of a complex situation...
Moczo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 12:41   Link #27433
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Yes. Yes she did.

You're overexaggering it again. That was nowhere near being shitstorm levels. There was problems with the way you went about it, and we were merely giving you feedback on it. Even though you didn't listen to us and included it anyways, you did at least modify it so it wasn't an issue anymore.

I honestly don't know why you were so hell bent on including sex in the story, especially when at first it had absolutely no relevance, resulted in blatant OOCness, and overall just cheapened the story. Sex isn't one of those things you can just toss in for the lulz in this sort of story.

But now that Yasanagi has saved his story by changing the way he handled it like he did, it isn't an issue anymore. There's no reason to hold a grudge, Nanya.

Oh, and L didn't 'consumate', she outright raped him.
Old 2010-10-17, 13:57   Link #27434
shiroi mahotsukai
Under Death by College
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
You're overexaggering it again. That was nowhere near being shitstorm levels. There was problems with the way you went about it, and we were merely giving you feedback on it. Even though you didn't listen to us and included it anyways, you did at least modify it so it wasn't an issue anymore.

I honestly don't know why you were so hell bent on including sex in the story, especially when at first it had absolutely no relevance, resulted in blatant OOCness, and overall just cheapened the story. Sex isn't one of those things you can just toss in for the lulz in this sort of story.

But now that Yasanagi has saved his story by changing the way he handled it like he did, it isn't an issue anymore. There's no reason to hold a grudge, Nanya.

Oh, and L didn't 'consumate', she outright raped him.
I completly forgot she did that (how I don't know). Another step towards the Moral Event Horizon, It's going to take a lot of work to humanize those three, they're showing themselves to be selfish monsters at the moment. I'm probably overexagerating but y'know.
"There are no winners or losers, there are only the living and the dead."
shiroi mahotsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 14:04   Link #27435
Justin_Brett

Quote:

Spoiler for Face Hug:
...why would...

...why
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 18:28   Link #27436
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

@vic-vic: No, I don't believe that either Auris or Hayate will be entirely happy with the ending! And it seems like fandom has made the TSAB quite an ambiguous and slightly corrupt organization....

@RadiantBeam: It's interesting, how normally I believe that most people would be sympathetic to Raven, since she's this poor girl who lost her family...it must mean that I'm doing things both wrong and right, to make the readers demonize Auris and Hayate , but yet also condemn Raven...

And now for other news: Something nice for people who were waiting on the cliffhanger last chapter ...

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Spoiler for A Familiar Life... Chapter 5:

Old 2010-10-17, 18:37   Link #27437
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
@vic-vic: No, I don't believe that either Auris or Hayate will be entirely happy with the ending! And it seems like fandom has made the TSAB quite an ambiguous and slightly corrupt organization....

@RadiantBeam: It's interesting, how normally I believe that most people would be sympathetic to Raven, since she's this poor girl who lost her family...it must mean that I'm doing things both wrong and right, to make the readers demonize Auris and Hayate , but yet also condemn Raven...

And now for other news: Something nice for people who were waiting on the cliffhanger last chapter ...

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Just saying, if Arf dies because of this, I kick Fate's ass.

I do remember you mentioning at one point that you wanted to work in a Precia/Fate similarity, and you did quite an excellent job here. Really, it almost made me cry and give the poor kid a hug, because she's so torn up about it inside.

I do want to argue, though, that Fate's reasoning is slightly flawed; most likely because her emotions are out of whack over the situation, but the Nanoha she brought back, at her core, is no different from the Nanoha that died. I just think it's kind of unfair of her to make that comparison when you consider the kind of situation Nanoha is in; it's not like she's notably different from the Nanoha that died (unlike Fate, who as we know was blatantly different from Alicia), it's just that her whole world has been turned upside down by what Fate did. So, I do seem some flaw in Fate's logic there, but then again, I doubt Fate is really thinking logically right now.
Old 2010-10-17, 18:50   Link #27438
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Of course Fate won't be exactly like Precia until she starts whipping Nanoha.
Old 2010-10-17, 18:56   Link #27439
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Moczo
Quote:

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Aw, poor Fate... well, don't worry sweetie. Until you start trying to use your current Nanoha to get back a 'correct' Nanoha and torturing her for failure, you're not your mother. Plus, she sorta did get back the right Nanoha, just one who's angry and confused, but I doubt Fate has the presence of mind to recognize that at the moment.
Moczo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 19:06   Link #27440
shiroi mahotsukai
Under Death by College
*Author

Curse all of you, now I have a disturbing mental image. Good chapter though, if Fate becomes the same as Precia does that mean she will meet the same end? That would be really sad (although admittedly less so if she starts torturing people).

PS: Sicne it was Fate, it was a yellow electro-whip.
"There are no winners or losers, there are only the living and the dead."
shiroi mahotsukai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha