AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2011-06-30, 08:54   Link #32001
NTFTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperk View Post
Okay. Time to backlog. @_@

Interesting, but I'll nitpick a little, so if you don't mind. ^^
Spoiler for Comments:

Aside from this, I really want to know how did Jail managed to escape. *-*
Fate isn't outright ignoring him, she's just paying less attention as time goes by and wasn't paying close enough attention to begin with to notice that she was just being referred to as Enforcer Harlaown instead of Takamachi-Harlaown.

Nanoha is slightly exaggerating and Fate isn't calling her out on it because she doesn't think it's a good idea. Of course I'd have said that instory if that contradiction hadn't slipped my mind when I wrote it.

That's what I meant, a child made from using their combined genetic material not a clone of one of them. I probably should have had one of them say that but I didn't think it would make sense in-story for one of them to outright state that instead leaving it implied/subtly stated (depending on how you took Nanoha saying that the she explained to her parent's that the child would be hers and Fate's to her parents) by Nanoha.

Oh and I don't mind the nitpicking, it let's me know what plotholes I need to fill in, and what needs a better explanation.

Edit: Page claim for...uh...my first page claim.
NTFTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 11:00   Link #32002
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigan View Post
And since we're talking cars, isn't Testarossa a Ferrari model too?
It is. As is the Scaglietti and the Mondial.
Old 2011-06-30, 11:00   Link #32003
yuiseppe
Cute things, sharp teeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Just a short.

Spoiler for Morning:

What can I say? I was in a weird mood.
Hahaha was NOT expecting Vita. Am having fun imagining how she managed to take off her top when Yuuno clung like Gladwrap to glass (And Yuuno had better NOT take this as a lesson in 'how to get girls to strip' LOL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Just call it Bob.
GAH! Snorted some drink from laughing and it buuuuurrrrnnnnsss >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
I'm always willing to make the kind of challenges that provoke fanart.

Since they were sober, they were bright enough to realize that it would be a bad thing to have the incident recorded.
But not quite sober enough to figure in destruction of property ;D

Quote:
Another drinker I see! I'm usually short on the whiskey stuff, but there's plenty of Hennessy VSOP wherever I go?

How many fics a picture? Does Vivio x Hayate work as currency for Hot!Lutecia?
*drinkers high five!* Funnily, I'm not too big on cognac since my mixes always go awry XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
Resurrecting yui shall be a team effort . Can't help you with the chiropractor or the alcohol (importing fees are steep! ). Ficcys I can provide, as long as school essays don't slay me first . For a picture of Lutecia in full Rider-hotness in a cocktail dress? Totally worth it .

Yes, please do tell . I have such currency as well!
I'll take any Hayate related fics. Genre, pairing (if any) up to you Hell, co-author it if you want

Quote:
The clones are all Ferraris? *pauses to look up Vivio* Okay, so at least she's not one...but looking at the Wikipedia entry on the Subaru Vivio gave me an idea for if somebody made another clone in her series; she could be named Pleo.
And whoever names a character Prius will need to make Prius a mute.

Quote:
Interesting...the three combat Wolkies are actually named after Opels (a German car brand, natch). Shamal is a Maserati...but the word actually means "wind," which ties in with her Device's name and her healing magic.
Shamal is a Maserati? I had no idea... but suddenly she's a lot hotter.

Quote:
So, since we've established the currency, how many fics do you want for a Hayate x Grownup!Vivio pic with a little danger steam?
*groans* you know that image is going to plague me constantly until I bleed it out on paper, right? And with every passing day it's just going to get steamier and steamier...
Old 2011-06-30, 11:40   Link #32004
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
so much love for hayate and vivio lately <3 hehee

don't think i could write for that pairing tho

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 13:10   Link #32005
GonzoTheAnimeFan
Meh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiseppe View Post
Shamal is a Maserati? I had no idea... but suddenly she's a lot hotter.
You didn't know? I found it out a long time ago, even made a youtube video as a joke about it.

I do agree that she is a lot hotter now...
GonzoTheAnimeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 13:19   Link #32006
GonzoTheAnimeFan
Meh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Just a short.

Spoiler for Morning:

What can I say? I was in a weird mood.
...I thought I had it weird with my characters...
GonzoTheAnimeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 17:00   Link #32007
Nagumo
Random Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
Rider:

For those who aren't aware, one of Lu's nicknames is Loli Rider, due to this character from Fate/Stay Night.
So does that mean Vivio will discover that Lutecia has an affinity for bondage?

I was just reading TV tropes regarding brains and bondage... and the two are pretty scholarly...
Old 2011-06-30, 20:27   Link #32008
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
Dear God, don't give me ideas!
Old 2011-06-30, 21:15   Link #32009
Shigan
Forever a Journey

Quote:

I was just reading TV tropes regarding brains and bondage... and the two are pretty scholarly...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
RB, do it. You know you want to. You know you like the idea of Vivio *beep!* Lutecia while Lu is all shackled up with *beep!* and *beep!*s on a fluffy waterbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiseppe
*groans* you know that image is going to plague me constantly until I bleed it out on paper, right? And with every passing day it's just going to get steamier and steamier...
deathcurse, our plan is working. We should enter phase 2 of this operation.

I perv.
Shigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 21:20   Link #32010
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
RB, do it. You know you want to. You know you like the idea of Vivio *beep!* Lutecia while Lu is all shackled up with *beep!* and *beep!*s on a fluffy waterbed.
Probably as a short gag/crack fic. In all honesty, though, I can't see either Cia or Vivio being very interested in bondage. Maybe a little bit curious at best, but I don't think it would be a regular thing for them.
Old 2011-06-30, 21:26   Link #32011
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I can see Vivio being a bit curious about it... and thus springing it on Cia to "test out her skills at escaping". Because we all know that Cia should keep her skills as a Shadow in tip-top shape.

*flees*
Old 2011-06-30, 21:36   Link #32012
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

I perv.
You people are trying to get me to write that ViCia lemon I have been studiously avoiding even thinking about writing for three years now since RadiantBeam had been keeping them on the edge of crossing that line in her stories and I had not wanted to go anywhere near the concept before the characters got there...that's it, isn't it?
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 21:40   Link #32013
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Might as well. We can't really make the "Vivio'll never get laid!" jokes anymore.
Old 2011-06-30, 21:40   Link #32014
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
You people are trying to get me to write that ViCia lemon I have been studiously avoiding even thinking about writing for three years now since RadiantBeam had been keeping them on the edge of crossing that line in her stories and I had not wanted to go anywhere near the concept before the characters got there...that's it, isn't it?
Hey, feel free to write it! God knows I'll never go into any detail over how it happened. I'm going for a fade to black at the big moment, I'm leaving it all to your imagination otherwise.
Old 2011-06-30, 21:45   Link #32015
Shigan
Forever a Journey

Quote:
You mean RB's been lemonblocking us for all this time? Shame girl.

But honestly, I can't really imagine either Viv or Lu being into that either. A short crack fic about an awkward sexual experience would be hilarious thou *glances at Mozco*.
Never stop being a kid. Never stop feeling and seeing and being excited with great things like air and engines and sounds of sunlight within you. Wear your little mask if you must to protect you from the world but if you let that kid disappear you are grown up and you are dead.
— Richard Bach

Shigan's Fanfiction Masterlist -- The Hayate x Vivio Files
Shigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 21:49   Link #32016
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
You mean RB's been lemonblocking us for all this time? Shame girl.
My bad? I was originally cranking these out at a much faster rate, but... well, then I hit the actual main Shadowverse storyline and all of the lovely dissecting of Lutecia's psyche, plus I got into college. I'm close to the end, but it's harder to get to since I made the whole series much darker than I originally intended.
Old 2011-06-30, 21:49   Link #32017
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
But honestly, I can't really imagine either Viv or Lu being into that either. A short crack fic about an awkward sexual experience would be hilarious thou *glances at Mozco*.
But a fic about the storage closet would just ruin it for our imaginations!
Old 2011-06-30, 21:50   Link #32018
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Might as well. We can't really make the "Vivio'll never get laid!" jokes anymore.
Quote:
Hey, feel free to write it! God knows I'll never go into any detail over how it happened. I'm going for a fade to black at the big moment, I'm leaving it all to your imagination otherwise.
That's kind of the point, what Rising Dragon said. Now that you have gone there (even in the "fade to black" kind of way), I wouldn't feel like I was "jumping the moment" as it were--that is, the emotional significance of the two of them finally getting together, something that belonged to the creator of the 'ship to have happen.

Now that it has, it'll be harder to resist.
Old 2011-06-30, 21:50   Link #32019
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Now that it has, it'll be harder to resist.
Just as planned!
Old 2011-06-30, 21:51   Link #32020
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
My bad? I was originally cranking these out at a much faster rate, but... well, then I hit the actual main Shadowverse storyline and all of the lovely dissecting of Lutecia's psyche, plus I got into college. I'm close to the end, but it's harder to get to since I made the whole series much darker than I originally intended.
I blame college, myself; your freshman year all but nuked your writing...

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha