AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-08, 06:23   Link #6661
HasuMasu
*Artist

Your elf is always by your side, supporting you throughout your life, just believe in him/her and you can defeat the colorful kaijus through willpower, and lots of screaming. (I feel like this could be a fic too. )
Old 2011-11-08, 06:32   Link #6662
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
BELIEVE IN YOUR ELF!!!!
- Salutes, shoots you to death with a bazooka
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-08, 06:38   Link #6663
HasuMasu
*Artist

You cannot defeat someone who is one with their elf.
Old 2011-11-08, 06:44   Link #6664
Eratas123

@ Box - My elf is practicing blood magic....are you sure I should trust it?

@ Stratos - Answer to your PM.

1. What year do you want them to be in? It'll determine their age. Most of the cast are either 1st year or 2nd year. Some of them are younger than the others but this is anime so I can just handwave it.

2. I know Inami won't use it for weaponry but the school won't allow it. I won't allow someone to bring potential dangers to school just because they seem nice, would you?

Also, even if there's only a faint glow people would still notice it. You have people like CHIFUYU as a teacher. She's smart enough to figure it out. Hell, Irish could probably figure it out. Just pull the Bokken from hammerspace, it's been done before.

3. So him and Tsurugi are already dating? I was hoping for the couples to get together as the story progressed.

4. He's not the only tech expert in the school, most of the teachers could take his place if they wanted. You also have other students like Octans, Laura and Irish who are pretty good too.
Old 2011-11-08, 06:47   Link #6665
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Damn elves. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Thanks, that explains it. Can student teachers get involved with students?
They try not to... but things can happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiyo View Post
@Meister, I sent u the link via PM. Thx in advance ^^
Reading! >:3
Old 2011-11-08, 06:55   Link #6666
Eratas123

List of Males so far.

Ichika Orimura - Regular student that has a huge Harem for some reason. Takes part in the go-home club and rumored to be an older sis-con.

Dan Gotanada - Ichika's best friend and casanova wannabe. Joined student council to get closer to his senpai.

Maximillian Marvelous - Student teacher being supervised by Rachel Browning. Only male who can''t legally get into a relationship.

Kyuukai Tokiwa - Senpai at the school and sports club manager. Tends to enjoy talking about military stuff which can annoy other characters.

Octans (Last name Unknown) - Same year as everybody else but doesn't really interact with anyone. Good in technological points.

Yuriko Suzushina/Irish - Quiet student who's a year younger than the rest. Prefers to read books and gets dragged into problems a lot.

Inami Arisawa - Student who's good with electronics. Possibly the only male to actually have a girlfriend.

Any corrections?
Old 2011-11-08, 06:55   Link #6667
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Box - My elf is practicing blood magic....are you sure I should trust it?

@ Stratos - Answer to your PM.

1. What year do you want them to be in? It'll determine their age. Most of the cast are either 1st year or 2nd year. Some of them are younger than the others but this is anime so I can just handwave it.

2. I know Inami won't use it for weaponry but the school won't allow it. I won't allow someone to bring potential dangers to school just because they seem nice, would you?

Also, even if there's only a faint glow people would still notice it. You have people like CHIFUYU as a teacher. She's smart enough to figure it out. Hell, Irish could probably figure it out. Just pull the Bokken from hammerspace, it's been done before.

3. So him and Tsurugi are already dating? I was hoping for the couples to get together as the story progressed.

4. He's not the only tech expert in the school, most of the teachers could take his place if they wanted. You also have other students like Octans, Laura and Irish who are pretty good too.
1. I dunno, 2nd? They're both 17 so I don't really know which year does that age qualify. Or if you want, I'll make it such that they're 15, but turning 16 during that year.(If it's not past November yet for that fic)

2. Well I suppose you could make it such that he wears and ordinary watch. Just thinking of a way that he doesn't bring much stuffs to school. Make him a somewhat organized person such that he'll bring minimal stuffs to school such that people would see him funny.

As for the bokken, maybe I could make it such that Tsurugi already has a spare for him from her Kendo club.(though he'll most likely join said club anyways)

3. I could start from square one, I don't mind at all. I could just make it so that they're extremely close, but have yet to confess their feelings.

4. The more the merrier I suppose. He'll just help out like any other random student. Like he just happens to be there when there's an issue, then he'll help out voluntarily.
Old 2011-11-08, 07:07   Link #6668
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
1. I dunno, 2nd? They're both 17 so I don't really know which year does that age qualify.

2. Well I suppose you could make it such that he wears and ordinary watch. Just thinking of a way that he doesn't bring much stuffs to school. Make him a somewhat organized person such that he'll bring minimal stuffs to school such that people would see him funny.

As for the bokken, maybe I could make it such that Tsurugi already has a spare for him from her Kendo club.(though he'll most likely join said club anyways)

3. I could start from square one, I don't mind at all. I could just make it so that they're extremely close, but have yet to confess their feelings.

4. The more the merrier I suppose. He'll just help out like any other random student. Like he just happens to be there when there's an issue, then he'll help out voluntarily.
1. Either first or second. Depends on how much you want them to interact with the others.

2. That'll work.

3. They'll have the most cliche romance scenes though. Basically the childhood friend coming to wake him up every morning kind of thing. Others lampshade it a lot.

4. Alright then.
Old 2011-11-08, 07:07   Link #6669
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

@Yachiyo: Is this story supposed to be a sequel to something? I feel like I've been cast in to the middle of something...
Old 2011-11-08, 07:13   Link #6670
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
@Yachiyo: Is this story supposed to be a sequel to something? I feel like I've been cast in to the middle of something...
Here's the first story.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7184884/..._have_you_been
Old 2011-11-08, 07:15   Link #6671
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
1. Either first or second. Depends on how much you want them to interact with the others.
Second. (Though he still won't be spared from any shenanigans)

Quote:
3. They'll have the most cliche romance scenes though. Basically the childhood friend coming to wake him up every morning kind of thing. Others lampshade it a lot.
I might have other stuffs in mind but I'll PM the details to you later... dinnertime, man
Old 2011-11-08, 07:21   Link #6672
Eratas123

Quote:
Second. (Though he still won't be spared from any shenanigans)

I might have other stuffs in mind but I'll PM the details to you later... dinnertime, man
What time is it there for you?
Old 2011-11-08, 07:28   Link #6673
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
What time is it there for you?
Almost 8:30PM

Gonna write down the details to PM you.
Old 2011-11-08, 07:33   Link #6674
Eratas123

Quote:
Almost 8:30PM

Gonna write down the details to PM you.
We have the same time? I didn't know Singapore had the same time as us.

Looking forward to the PM
Old 2011-11-08, 07:37   Link #6675
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
List of Males so far.

Octans (Last name Unknown) - Same year as everybody else but doesn't really interact with anyone. Good in technological points.

Any corrections?
Octans' last name is Aspire.

Since IS don't exist.... there is no reason for him to angsty... so, rather than him not interacting with others, it is more like people trying to avoid him (Space otaku).

---------

the concept/idea going behind Alexander:

About the special IS core(Type C/Type L core) he is using: Using programs to trick the IS core to think that the male Pilot is a female and allowing the male pilot to use the IS.

The Suit is very agile, capable to dodging attack at ease.

There is one problem: It is a Hack/a glitch. (like heavy modifying the Registry in window and end up causing the OS to stop running.)

If the suit take damages during the battle, casing the shield energy to go down... The glitch will occur, turning the pilot into female (Due to the IS's One-off ability of healing the pilot as well as the suit, the IS thought that the pilot is injured as well and tried to heal "her", using the faulty data it had to recover the pilot's body.)

Thankfully the change is temporary. The Hidden program will add additional command for the Nano-machine in the pilot's body to turn the pilot back to male(based on the data collected when the suit switch to open form). But the problem is: It only execute at the end (after disengaging the suit) and it will take a while before the Nano-machine start the reconstruction process. The lower the shield energy, the long time it will take for the nano-machine to start.

The result: A very confused male Pilot.

However, if the IS suit is disengaged suddenly (due to activation of aboslute barrier which depletes the energy completely....) The change will become permanent.

In short: The price of being perfect, Alexander can not afford to fail.

And yes, he had the unfortunate honor of fighting Ichika.
Old 2011-11-08, 07:38   Link #6676
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Ah...

Yachiyo, have you seen C3 Cube x Curse x Curious? It provides a nice angle about how inanimate objects becoming animate have an impact on the world around them. Let the IS drive the story. You might even get away with a Pikachu Movie type chapter.
Old 2011-11-08, 07:41   Link #6677
Eratas123

@ Treme - Alright then, space otaku it is

The core thing sounds funny though, the ultimate genderbend.
Old 2011-11-08, 07:54   Link #6678
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
@ Treme - Alright then, space otaku it is

The core thing sounds funny though, the ultimate genderbend.
Yep, it is...

Male character: "Another Char case!!"

Alex: "I am BORN a guy, get that into your head."

Other male is probably confused at that point of time except for.....

Akito: "Right.... and I am actually a super robot who is powered by will-power..."
Old 2011-11-08, 07:57   Link #6679
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Yep, it is...

Male character: "Another Char case!!"

Alex: "I am BORN a guy, get that into your head."

Other male is probably confused at that point of time except for.....

Akito: "Right.... and I am actually a super robot who is powered by will-power..."
Better than being called a girl even when you haven't gone around the bend. At least being genderbent is actually a decent excuse.
Old 2011-11-08, 08:04   Link #6680
agetreme
Just another Idiot

It is not actually a good thing no matter how you see it....

Imagine Skull Suit's flaw turn Irish into a girl.

Cue idiot moment of people saying: "I KNEW IT!"

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest