AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-01-24, 12:15   Link #41
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

When did we start making so many questions?

Also, remember that Juugo became a lot younger when fighting Killer Bee. Even the Japanese actor changed the tone. Orochi was always tall.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 12:24   Link #42
Casshern

I just hope that shit will hit the fan soon because this konoha fan-wank reads like a bad fanfic.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 16:13   Link #43
'Pryde
I am better than you

Madara should just Amaterasu everyone.
'Pryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 16:44   Link #44
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdawg View Post
Don't forget, when Minato used the reaper death seal, he took half of the kyuubi's chakra with him. So if Oro can infact revive all 4 kage's i think either Minato will himself have some Kyuubi Chakra, or it will be restored to the Kurama (as if he doesn't have enough already)
yea exactly. i think it would go back to kurama and serve as a power up for naruto and perhaps some of the alliance when they need one again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
i really dont understand how this is suppose to work. i mean to summon the death god is certain suicide (at least that what we have been shown).
well yea. i'm assuming the scroll would contain a different method.

Quote:
so some extreme sealing prowess would be needed to get to the former hokages in the first place which is why i think they may be in Uzushiogakure (perhaps even to speak with an elder uzumaki). at the very least sasuke doesnt know where they are so they are not in konoha...
its not that he doesnt know where they are. he's asking if they are at the right place. also it was shown they are in konoha. they might be on the outskirts (it looks like the old uchiha village to me) but wherever it is exactly, it is in or right around konoha
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 17:52   Link #45
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
he would have had to leave a little of his chakra behind somewhere or in some line of ninja (uchiha most likely) to observe events like orochimaru and minato did after they 'died'. i dont think thats what happened though, im just saying its possible.
Still, that sounds plausible enough, even if it doesn't end up being the case. Thanks for the reply. Not sure why I didn't remember Oro and Minato doing similar things.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 18:32   Link #46
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Pryde View Post
Madara should just Amaterasu everyone.
By this time it's obvious that he doesn't want to do anything. He was just working on strengthening his link to the 10-tails, so all he did was make the 10-tails do some moves. But now that the link is broken he has to either admit that he doesn't want to help Obito's plan unless Obito resurrects him sacrificing his own life or he has to fight like he did against the 5 kages. BTW if Naruto can power up the kages (assuming they were healed by Tsunade by now) it would be interesting to see a round two. The tsuchikage's particle beam powered by kyuubi-naruto chakra vs the 10-tails' beam of chakra, etc.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 21:22   Link #47
jayala319

All this questions are making my head spin..

I think is possible the person that knows everything is the sage of the paths and assuming sasuke is also a reincarnation of the sage (Tobi says something about himself being one, madara being the first, and nagato the third. I believe he said it when he went to retrieve the rinnegan and killed konan) he could be planning to stop Tobi and when he sees that madara is also "alive" he could end up absorbing obito and madara like what he did to orochimaru and end up controlling the power of juubi or becoming jinchuuriki and this way set the path for the next arc.

If they are in konoha, it would make sense the one they are going to see the is the sage because konoha was founded by his own blood, the hashirama and the uchiha.

I assume saseku is a reencarnation because Tobi protects him too much, the same way madara save obito and made him his "partner". If that happens then we can safely assume naruto is also one. Given the fact he is uzumaki, same as nagato. And also the tailed beasts gave him their trust... Right?

I think the one they are going to see is the sag
jayala319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 21:24   Link #48
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
well yea. i'm assuming the scroll would contain a different method.
yeah this is what im getting at. currently nobody in this lil gang is equipped to actually execute the method. yeah they may be heading to another of oro's labs, but i just want to believe at some point the uzumaki sealing abilties will reenter the story which is why i thiiiinnk they have ended up in uzushio...yes we did see the hokage monument, i just feel like the introductions of those capes may suggest a change in geography...just speculating obviously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
By this time it's obvious that he doesn't want to do anything. He was just working on strengthening his link to the 10-tails, so all he did was make the 10-tails do some moves. But now that the link is broken he has to either admit that he doesn't want to help Obito's plan unless Obito resurrects him sacrificing his own life or he has to fight like he did against the 5 kages. BTW if Naruto can power up the kages (assuming they were healed by Tsunade by now) it would be interesting to see a round two. The tsuchikage's particle beam powered by kyuubi-naruto chakra vs the 10-tails' beam of chakra, etc.
1. my hope is that now the link is broke they have effectively created 3 (or at least 2) separate battles. obito needs to be dealt with. the kages are definitely healed so a round two (or is it three) should be popping...i'd like to think that since the juubi needed to be defeated by the power of the sage, (unless it peters out from incomplete chakra) the same power would be needed to defeat this time around as well.

2. i mentioned something like this earlier in the thread, but now im thinking they would more likely rematch madara and having naruto plus whoever, take out the juubi...

Last edited by Artimus_Prime; 2013-01-24 at 21:41.
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 23:29   Link #49
gibits
Endless

My hope is that naruto becomes the vessel for the Juubi.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 05:58   Link #50
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Good for Lee! After so much of time being an extra, he kicks Madara Godtier Uchiha.
Lee looks cool, but ultimately useless move since Madara just regenerates. Unless someone can do another seal on him, he'll just come back immortal.

You know after reading thus far, I can now understand why Danzou and the old farts decided to order a hit on the Uchiha clan.. they are so freaking annoying. Obito, Madara.. They are neither good or interesting villains anymore.
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 06:17   Link #51
HasuMasu
*Artist

Well sure Orochimaru is tall, but he looks like Bane in that last panel.

When did he get so damn ripped.
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 09:44   Link #52
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Maybe this new body just has its perks.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 11:44   Link #53
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
Well sure Orochimaru is tall, but he looks like Bane in that last panel.

When did he get so damn ripped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Maybe this new body just has its perks.
that rope belt thing he wears comes up to about shoulder height in the back. perhaps that is whats making his shoulder so broad........
Old 2013-01-25, 11:53   Link #54
b1gdawg

Anybody know if they said anything about Oro's Arms? Can he use them or are they still currently sealed? I remember Suigetsu telling Sasuke that the only reason he was able to beat him was because Oro's arms were sealed.

Also, does Naruto have any Uchiha DNA in him? I know Itachi hid that crow with Shisui's eye in it but after he used it against Kabuto's edo tensei he sealed Nagato then destroyed the eye with amaterasu, but i was thinking that Naruto might unlock the rinnegan soon since he's part Senju. But since Itachi killed that crow, probably the only way of naruto unlocking the rinnegan is by sasuke giving him his eye's or something.
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 13:04   Link #55
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I'm not quite sure whether his arms were still sealed.

Didn't he already use various jutsu after swapping bodies with that unnamed guy? You know, the one he went with since Sasuke didn't make it in time?
Old 2013-01-25, 13:07   Link #56
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
IThough interessting, that Obito could phase himself out of the Rasenshuriken, but not the link between his human main body and the Juubi, which actually is also a part of his body.
he actually wasn't fast enough. his body and arm was severed in half although there is an artwork discrepancy there since in the next panel his arm is back on. i think the point of the rasenshuriken and super-powered lee was that they were too fast for obito and madara to do anything and it caught them by surprise. both villains are fine though i'm sure. it just momentarily severed their connection to the juubi. they can both regenerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdawg View Post
Anybody know if they said anything about Oro's Arms? Can he use them or are they still currently sealed?
they are still sealed in the death god

Quote:
Also, does Naruto have any Uchiha DNA in him?
no he has no uchiha dna. naruto can't develop rinnegan and i doubt he would ever take sasuke's eyes even if sasuke offered, but thats probably the only way he would ever get rinnegan. i dont really see naruto ever having rinnegan. it's more of a sasuke ability than a naruto one
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 14:00   Link #57
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

In the end, the Rinnegan is a utility power. Since when has Naruto been about utility jutsu? Those are more Sasuke's thing.
Old 2013-01-25, 15:00   Link #58
Midnight Commander

Rinnegan is more than a "utility power". We really only had a glimpse of how one could use it with seemingly full killing intent when the Edo-Nagato nearly killed both Bee and Naruto quite easily in little time. I'm still suprised that people still want Naruto to receive more power-ups at this point, especially something like the rinnegan, despite what he's been able to accomplish and the amount Naruto fanservice we've been bombarded with in this arc. I guess its just never enough for some people.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 15:05   Link #59
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I never claimed utility powers can't be deadly. The opposite is quite true. But a utility power is still what it is, and not the type of power that would be used by Naruto, since he's much more straightforward.
Old 2013-01-25, 15:23   Link #60
TimeMask
Phantom Member

One of the biggest reasons I don't see Naruto getting Rinnegan is that he may not be able to turn it off.

And even if he could he may have black eyes if he transplanted the Rinnegan Obito has as Madara had black eyes when his doujutsu is turned off.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote