AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-01-30, 12:44   Link #2361
Pen3

7 Kills on Ferdi, would've gotten my 8th kill if i didn't have to go cap with less than 3mins left. I think arty got the last kill.
Spoiler for Size:
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 12:49   Link #2362
Blaat

Wow the money earned without premium is really low, I'm guessing that's the norm for Tier VIII?

Anyway I got the Ace tanker badge for the B1, facing a bunch Tier IV light tank noobs who have no idea what the B1 weakspots are helped a lot. Did 1400 damage and killed 8 tanks.

Still hate the B1.
Old 2013-01-30, 12:50   Link #2363
Pen3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Wow the money earned without premium is really low, I'm guessing that's the norm for Tier VIII?

Anyway I got the Ace tanker badge for the B1, facing a bunch Tier IV light tank noobs who have no idea what the B1 weakspots are helped a lot. Did 1400 damage and killed 8 tanks.

Still hate the B1.
well the shell cost 1030 a shot i think.... plus tank repair.

Next game not bad either, but on PantherII 59% win ratio!
31k profit on this game. Cheaper ammo and less shots fired. I think i was carrying the team on Ferdi with 21 shots fire. Many was just to track for arty.
Spoiler for Size:

Last edited by Pen3; 2013-01-30 at 13:03.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 12:51   Link #2364
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

You can sometimes lose money with prem on a Tier 8

Thats why I have 2 prem. tanks grinding cash to afford vehicle maintenance & resupply...

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 12:52   Link #2365
Sumeragi
Banned

What SerB apparently said:

- Spähpanzer Kette (respectively its prototype called RU251) will be introduced, according to SerB it will be introduced before the Leopard 1 prototype as tier 8 LT (as for how the branch will look: "You'll see") (SS: interesting, it could end up being a combined branch). RU251 won't have the 90mm Bord K gun.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 13:00   Link #2366
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

In more German line news...

STURMTIGER It'll be a premium SPG.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 13:08   Link #2367
Sumeragi
Banned

I was going to post that.....
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 13:15   Link #2368
Tak

I guess the big question is...

WHEN!!??

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2013-01-30, 13:16   Link #2369
Gravitas Free Zone

That picture has me somewhere between WH40K, the AVRE with the 290mm spigot mortar, and "oooh!"
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 13:19   Link #2370
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
That picture has me somewhere between WH40K, the AVRE with the 290mm spigot mortar, and "oooh!"
To be sure, a lot of 40K vehicles are based on WW2 and WW1 tanks...

- Tak

Old 2013-01-30, 13:31   Link #2371
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

I'm not regretting my decision on changing the KV-4 for the IS

Spoiler:

And the SU-26 is deadly with the 122mm howitzer, It really worth the grind.

Spoiler:
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 13:32   Link #2372
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
I also have the E-75, which is now fully equipped with the top modules, including the 128. The IS-8 is fully equipped too, along with the Tier X 122.

Haet me moar.

I've driven nearly every tier 9 vehicle, gimme the hate
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 13:35   Link #2373
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mow Yun View Post
I've driven nearly every tier 9 vehicle, gimme the hate
Hey joo, what happened?!

- Tak

Old 2013-01-30, 13:40   Link #2374
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
I sold most of my tier 9s to afford tier 10s, back when I was active in clan wars and tier 10 vehicles were highly valued.

Out of all the tier 9s, I'm missing the T54E1, 704, ST-I, VK4502 Ausf. B, T-54, Centurion MK 7/1, and the new Chinese tanks. I also missed the Lorraine because I had the Bat Chat while it was tier 9 and never played the Lorraine 40T. I had the M26 Pershing, IS-4, Bat Chat 25T, and T34 when they were still tier 9s.

I'm on track to get the T54E1 tonight
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 13:48   Link #2375
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
I guess the big question is...

WHEN!!??

- Tak
Supposedly it'll be added either in 8.4 or 8.5, though the possibility of it being added later than that can't be discounted.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 13:50   Link #2376
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
To be sure, a lot of 40K vehicles are based on WW2 and WW1 tanks...
Yeah, that fit 40K's, um, aesthetic.

I was a Battletech player, so 40K mostly stayed "that other game" until the art style seemed to start creeping into BT. And then I got a little more irritated with it. Or maybe just at some of the artists hired for Battletech.

Though I gotta give a tiny bit of credit for trying to do something with the Tsar Tank.

Back in the day, though, things looked slightly more normal.

In other minor personal news, I free-XPed enough so that when I buy the KV-1 it'll have the second turret and the 57mm gun ready to go. I think the Churchill III has spoiled me for slow buildings with rapid-fire weapons. Or it was good practice.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 13:53   Link #2377
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mow Yun View Post
I'm on track to get the T54E1 tonight
I am saying, what happened, you aren't on the roster anymore

- Tak

Old 2013-01-30, 13:57   Link #2378
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
In more German line news...

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

STURMTIGER It'll be a premium SPG.
I don't really see that beast as being practical for use against other tanks. That was really meant for knocking down buildings an other fortifications.

However, it could be very interesting in urban combat.

Endless "Naval rocket" Soul
Old 2013-01-30, 14:00   Link #2379
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
Yeah, that fit 40K's, um, aesthetic.

I was a Battletech player, so 40K mostly stayed "that other game" until the art style seemed to start creeping into BT. And then I got a little more irritated with it. Or maybe just at some of the artists hired for Battletech.
I still remember the days when Macross machines were considered legal...

- Tak

Old 2013-01-30, 14:14   Link #2380
willx
Nyaaan~~

Weekly Russian Q&A - January 30, 2013

http://ftr-wot.blogspot.cz/2013/01/3012013.html

- SerB considers the winrate of a player to be the indicator of that player's skill (It's official! )
- SerB confirmed the fact that when the arty branches are prolonged to tier 10, various arty branches will have new machines inserted on various tiers (SS: eg logically, it's not sure T7 will go to T9 and T8 to T10 automatically)
- 15vs15 companies won't be cancelled according to SerB, they make a great training ground for the CWs
- looks like the Fog of War won't be in randoms after all
- the devs don't introduce a bigger number of low-tier premiums into the game (despite having them prepared in advance) because sometimes, the vehicle designed to be premiums are used to "patch up" the holes in regular trees and to supplement upcoming branches
- it's not totally excluded for 3 branches of the same class to exist in one tree
- the spare tracks mounted on hulls/turrets of the ingame vehicles do not count as armor
- the 59-16 Chinese LT has an autoloader on its top gun. At the same time it can mount a rammer. The rammer reduceds the autoloader loading time, not time between shots - and it's not a bug
- tier 10 TD's have lower MM weight than tier 10 heavies
- Q: "Do you plan to improve the premium account by allowing to buy shorter period premium account?" A: "Yes, we are currently thinking about allowing the player to buy one second and one milisecond premium"

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks