AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-02-08, 23:22   Link #221
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I paired Lon and Miriel together, Ranged and melee couple who block and triple attack everything. I tested their OPedness on the chapter where THAT happens and put them and Chrom alone and those two wrecked the entire map, taking almost no damage.

They pretty much had 7 turns when it was the enemies turn each round.
Old 2013-02-09, 03:53   Link #222
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I like how you called it the "real" copy.
I didn't feel like using a more complicated word. "Real" as in the real world, not digital.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-09, 03:58   Link #223
Alchemist007
*Author

Well now I'm reminded why the digital world is cooler.

Old 2013-02-09, 16:40   Link #224
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I paired Lon and Miriel together
I'm actually pairing them together too, though she's still level 1. Mostly just didn't want to waste his genes, and she was a better pair choice than Maribelle for him. Resulting child will be a wicked Sage.

At the moment, my big hitters are Dark Fliers Lissa and Avatar.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-09, 17:41   Link #225
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Honestly... looking at all these people looking at inheritance and all that.... I've really just been pairing up units that I think would be cute together on my current playthrough~

Spoiler for pairings so far:

Hmmm... probably will look into all the inheritance and such on my next playthrough as a female avatar~
Old 2013-02-10, 01:26   Link #226
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Well now I'm reminded why the digital world is cooler.

Oh when Digimon was big... Now kids these days don't even know what "Digimon" is.
Yet "Pokemon" is as ever. Oh this difference... Bandai...

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2013-02-10, 23:16   Link #227
Angelic Cross
Soul-eating Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
Honestly... looking at all these people looking at inheritance and all that.... I've really just been pairing up units that I think would be cute together on my current playthrough~

Spoiler for pairings so far:

Hmmm... probably will look into all the inheritance and such on my next playthrough as a female avatar~
Well, Panne and Lon'qu is a pairing I went with myself, since

Spoiler:
Angelic Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 23:29   Link #228
GDB

I gotta say, Sully + Gaius and Cordelia + Vaike have produced two freaking amazing kids, as did Chrom + Olivia. Seriously, those three kids are nuts. Severa and Kjelle duoed 90% of Inigo's map, despite the average enemy level being higher than mine by about 6.
Old 2013-02-11, 04:32   Link #229
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

I hope the producers of this game are happy. Thanks to how addicting it is, I haven't been able to touch Ni no Kuni yet.

Great seeing earlier heroes make an appearance. Makes me want to play through the older games again so they're not just spiritual summons.
Old 2013-02-11, 05:30   Link #230
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Just a small little thing I guess.... seems Max Factory is creating a Tharja figure.

Spoiler for Tharja herself...:
Spoiler for Tharja figure.... alittle NSFW?:

Seems alittle odd to me that they'd choose her over say... Cordelia, Cherche, or even Olivia. Guess it's cause she's wearing that body suit/bikini.... actually.... thinking about it now... makes perfect sense~
Old 2013-02-11, 07:01   Link #231
GDB

Well, she's the #1 most popular first gen female in game according to Japanese polls, with Cordelia being #2.
Old 2013-02-11, 12:16   Link #232
JohnNiles

Finally summoned up the courage to start playing and got my ass handed to me repeatedly, so I'm dropping down to Normal (Easy) mode. Frederick getting crit to death by a no-name grunt was the last straw. No defensive equipment, no defensive buffs, no throwaway units, and no non-story map to grind on. I'm tempted to go back to the Etryian Odyssey demo.
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 15:32   Link #233
GDB

I'm not sure how Frederick could die outside of Lunatic mode unless you just tossed him, and him alone, into the fray to fight off every enemy available. Try pairing up, that gives a stat boost.
Old 2013-02-11, 17:35   Link #234
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Just lost (got stolen?) my 3DS as of this moment, and the FE:A cart along with it. Money really isn't of object to me, so replacement is easily gotten (though paying 50 bucks instead of 40 for a hard copy is just screaming scalping to me lol), but losing ALL that hard work on lunatic is a REAL downer. I think the in-game clock says around 20 hours, but that's easily at least 30 considering how many reloads I had to do in frigging Lunatic.

@JohnNiles
DLC is the 'grind me for levels' way to go, even for Lunatic (though you may have to wait till chapter 4/5 to have Avatar/Chrom strong enough to finish the boss without casualties 100% of the time). And all you need is the first one, which I DL'ed for free.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 18:40   Link #235
Alchemist007
*Author

Damn that sucks, try to recall what you did the day you lost it (assuming it wasn't stolen), that way you'll remember everywhere you've been and where it could be.
Old 2013-02-11, 20:32   Link #236
JohnNiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Just lost (got stolen?) my 3DS as of this moment, and the FE:A cart along with it. Money really isn't of object to me, so replacement is easily gotten (though paying 50 bucks instead of 40 for a hard copy is just screaming scalping to me lol), but losing ALL that hard work on lunatic is a REAL downer. I think the in-game clock says around 20 hours, but that's easily at least 30 considering how many reloads I had to do in frigging Lunatic.

@JohnNiles
DLC is the 'grind me for levels' way to go, even for Lunatic (though you may have to wait till chapter 4/5 to have Avatar/Chrom strong enough to finish the boss without casualties 100% of the time). And all you need is the first one, which I DL'ed for free.
Did not know there was a free DLC map. I thought it was all paid. Thanks, you're a lifesaver. I'll probably continue with Normal, though, as it's my first FE.

Sorry to hear about your loss. :/
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 20:39   Link #237
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

No no no, I literally just lost it today. Was eating in the food court at the mall playing with it, then had an urgent phone call. I thought I put it away in my jacket pocket, but when I got in my car, I noticed it wasnt there. Looked back where I was sitting, looked around the garbage bin I used, and asked lost and found to no avail. Knew it was a goner.

Now holy crap, I have to rebuy EVERYTHING I have in the store? That frigging sucks... I thought it's like PSN/Xbox Live where everything you purchase is connected to an account, NOT the system. So I have to rebuy the DLC + the games I bought, like the 3 level-5 games?
So on top of that, I also lost 30 bucks I had left in my online account. Urge to kill rising... >_>

Oh yeah, with all the hassle, I forgot to say but Tharja getting a figure is <3 <3 <3. She was frigging adorable, but then again I'm kinda partial to obsessivedevoted girls. Merely picked her powergaming wise to maximize galeforce users, but there isn't any other girl I would choose over her personality wise.

That said I'm feeling kinda lazy with restarting, as it's SO much easier to start female Avatar without having to go through to 'retraining' the child at lunatic. So still am thinking whether I'll redo Tharja with male Avatar, or go the easy route with female Avatar + Chrom.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 20:56   Link #238
Alchemist007
*Author

Damn sorry that you have to be the literal example of what I was talking about earlier with the disadvantages of the eshop. In actuality I'm probably the safest with that concept because I play almost completely in my house; though I still don't like it so I haven't used it for anything but demos thus far.
Old 2013-02-12, 01:08   Link #239
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

RIP
Probably got stolen, and it wouldn't be a surprise. Maybe you should ask to see the mall security cameras.

Old 2013-02-12, 01:57   Link #240
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Ouch, that sounds like complete ass. You're certainly taking it better than I would. Hope you get it replaced soon without paying too much. As for the lost data, this is also why cloud saves need to happen at some point.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3ds, fire emblem