AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite Sora Kake Girl character(s)
Akiha Shishido 11 23.91%
Itsuki Kannagi 20 43.48%
Honoka Kawai 21 45.65%
Leopard 25 54.35%
Kazane Shishido 2 4.35%
Takane Shishido 15 32.61%
Nami Shishido 16 34.78%
Sakura Shishido 10 21.74%
Imoko 11 23.91%
Tsutsuji Baba 14 30.43%
Nina Stratoski 1 2.17%
Soldier Ul 8 17.39%
Mintao 6 13.04%
Bougainvillea 8 17.39%
Aleida 9 19.57%
Nerval 9 19.57%
Xanthippe 4 8.70%
Benkei 10 21.74%
Friedrich Otto Noblemain 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-07-08, 08:51   Link #1
4Tran

Sora Kake Girl - Favorite Character(s) Poll

Welcome to the Sora Kake Girl - Favourite Character(s) Poll , the place when you can adorn you favourite characters and support them expressing all of your love!

You can vote for multiple characters all at once in this poll. Your vote is final once you click on the "vote now" tab. You won't be able to comeback and vote a second time for another character. Choose wisely!

The poll is public which means the votes will be visible to everyone!

Thread Rules
  • No campaigning for votes.

Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.

• Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.
Old 2009-07-08, 09:37   Link #2
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

(I wonder what percentage Akiha is going to receive .)

I for one voted on Itsuki because of datass I found her the most interesting of the main female characters.
Leopard because without him, I'd probably have given up on the series.
Ul because he was likeable.
And Nerval because generally he was a really interesting "antagonist".
Old 2009-07-08, 09:42   Link #3
Trogdor Jube
Back at it again

Decided to vote for Nami in this one simply for being an overall BATSHIT CRAZY villain. And because I feel sorry for her a little.
Old 2009-07-08, 11:38   Link #4
Fishfood1

lets see...

i like all the brain colonies, since they're either hilarious or awesome looking(nerval's cathedral)
i like akiha for her char design, honoka for her cuteness, and takane for her hotness

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 13:17   Link #5
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Nami... Only... Nami...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 14:39   Link #6
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I voted for quite a few characters.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 15:37   Link #7
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
I voted for quite few characters:
-Itsuki:a little bit dense and she's overly focused on being a policewoman. But that was the hillarious part that got me.
-Takane:a character with great(but wasted) potencial
-Leopard:Mecha-Lelouch. It needs no more explanation.
-Nami: The show's only true bad+ she makes some really sure comments occasionally.
-TsuTsuji:Philosopher of World Domination? Bring it on!
-Aleida: Altough I liked her more as kagura
-Nerval: The not too evil big bad.Maybe we can call him Mecha-Char?
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 22:04   Link #8
Kon the Magnificent

Nami, Bou, Mina, Leopard, Nina, and Imoko(just love the potato).

Nami ranks 1 in my favorit character list(her ways may be a bit much, and she's a bit crazy, which is a plus, but she's a cool character with the potential of becoming a true villian...if she ever gets her mind together. But despite all the crap she's been through, and the crap she delt out, there were time when she actually said just things, which had amazing insight, whenever she confronted Akiha...it all made sense...and we all know it....still cool as hell though, Ms. Girl Who Leaps Through Space Version Black)

Bou and Mina ties for second(very entertaining to watch, love their eating habits, and how they interact when ever they get in trouble or when they're dealing with Itsuki)

Leopard is third(he's insane, and the way he thinks he's the above everyone is great. His actions are also insane, especially when he shot Nerval witout a care, he was actually too happy to do it...that made him into my top 5)

Imoko fourth(the way she bits off Leopard's head when ever he calls her a Boild Potato, and the love she shows for Akiha...is sweet...um...nice)

and Nina fifth(love her antics)
Kon the Magnificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 05:28   Link #9
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Votes quite a lots of character: Itsuki, Honoka, Sakura, Tsutsuji, Soldier UI, Mintao, Bougainvillea, Kagura, Nerval
Old 2009-07-10, 19:52   Link #10
Echoes

Akiha: Our adorable lead. I just had to include her. She's all-around likabl, caring and kind, and her interactions with Leopard are simply hilarious.

Itsuki: My personal favorite of the cast. Something about her just makes me smile. Throughout the show she's always the go-getter, the workhorse, yet she eventually puts her friends before all of her duties, showing some great character development. She's smoking hot too, of course.

Leopard: Great voicework and a his neurotic antics really makes him memorable. He's so self-absorbed and uncouth, but shows signs of affection now and then, in his own special way. Just a hilarious "guy" all around.

Included for superficial reasons only: Sakura and Takane. The former for her weird/adorable/hilarious lingo, and the latter just because I found her immensely attractive. One could get lost in those eyes.
Old 2010-09-10, 17:55   Link #11
OverMaster
Zok, Biff, Pow, Wham.

I voted Nami (a rather sad character, tragical and yet very cute), Leopard (who is all around simply awesome) and Baba (for sheer sexiness alone).
OverMaster is offline   Reply With Quote