AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-29, 16:54   Link #1401
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey wild lion,you think that the greek myths can have one volume?already that one of the evil dragons is ladon,ise can save the greek land too,no?I think that the greek myths need one volume already that the greek myths are one of the most importants.
will be incredible if ise fight with evil greek gods how ares or gaia,fight with famous guys like they can increase very much ise power no?and too will be good see beautiful greek goddesses.
Well....in my case i prefer to see a full arc about the greek myths and the evil gods who convert in the new leaders of Khaos ofter issei defeat the majority of the evil dragons.

I also want to see a full arc about Ophis, the Evil Dragns attacks, and Issei development and training with big red maybe.(This arc is to improve Ophis feelings to Issei) This arc before the greek myths.

But if the Rossweisse will be the MC in the next Vol, i think we will see some VOLs of Nordic Land.

And if i Say the true i want to see a fight with a Titan in a so long future when ise get the power to defeat gods with no problem and no help.
Old 2013-07-29, 17:02   Link #1402
b10nutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
And if i Say the true i want to see a fight with a Titan in a so long future when ise get the power to defeat gods with no problem and no help.
That would be definitely something interesting.
Old 2013-07-29, 18:10   Link #1403
peinmaximus@

hey wild lion,you think that one greek goddess can too join in the harem how one local wife?and who goddess greek you prefer to join in the harem if this happen?
and you think that ise can fight with asi dahaka,the wizard that is the possessor of the longinus incinerate anthem and euclid still in this arc?
Old 2013-07-29, 18:30   Link #1404
WILD_LION

Well... if a goddess will join to the harem, she must be a descendant of Zeus or relative to him, because she will improve the peace treaty, as Kunou who is the princess of Youkai. But it must be after issei improve his relatioship with the current girls.

I think that Issei will fight against "Diabolism Thousand Dragon" Aži Dahāka because i want to see the current difference between Issei and Vali, because vali cant defeat Aži Dahāka, maybe Issei After Dulio training and with a DxD Miracle he will win.
Old 2013-07-29, 19:05   Link #1405
peinmaximus@

hey wild lion,I think that daughter of zeus that you mentioned can be artemis,because in the myths she never married and she hates men.this will be good have a tsundere goddess in the harem.
and I think that ise will awakes his divine divide powers in the fight with azi dahaka or grendel or some strong vampire in the vol 16 or in the fight with some evil norse god in the vol 17.
Old 2013-07-29, 19:35   Link #1406
WILD_LION

Quote:
hey wild lion,I think that daughter of zeus that you mentioned can be artemis,because in the myths she never married and she hates men.this will be good have a tsundere goddess in the harem.
and I think that ise will awakes his divine divide powers in the fight with azi dahaka or grendel or some strong vampire in the vol 16 or in the fight with some evil norse god in the vol 17.
Well............, artemis is a good idea, because she is the goddess who hate the men because many gods tried to harass her and now she dont belive in the men, similar to akeno, maybe she wil join if there is a arc for it.

About divine divide powers, we need to wait, but think that the clue to activate it is a situation where only decreasing the force of the enemy is the solution and the others two dragons kings cant do that because they are trying to stop others enemies. But i think that Sona or Irina will activate the powers with butts or angelic oppai.

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-07-29 at 21:04.
Old 2013-07-29, 22:57   Link #1407
Chris38

Personally, rather then expanding the myths that have been already introduced in the novels (Greek, Norse and Hindu (which, the author leaves as a backup plan)), he will introduce us to some other myths from the Chinese / Japanese cultures or some other mythes from other cultures.

After all, I think it would make a more interesting plot, if we have an appearance of a god, who's abilities aren't well known, since, it would make it a more surprising and less predictable confrontation, due to the fact that the "gods" abilities and potential power, wouldn't be something that most of the novel's readers would be aware of..
Old 2013-07-30, 08:58   Link #1408
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Personally, rather then expanding the myths that have been already introduced in the novels (Greek, Norse and Hindu (which, the author leaves as a backup plan)), he will introduce us to some other myths from the Chinese / Japanese cultures or some other mythes from other cultures.

After all, I think it would make a more interesting plot, if we have an appearance of a god, who's abilities aren't well known, since, it would make it a more surprising and less predictable confrontation, due to the fact that the "gods" abilities and potential power, wouldn't be something that most of the novel's readers would be aware of..

I think that the "unpredictable factor" is present now, in the experiments of Khaos, remember that Ascalon with boosted dragon killer cant kill Grendel, this means that the predictions are changing.

And the Issei new body is unpredictable:

[…….Haa. You are right. –So how is your new body?]
-Ddraig asks me. I just had my soul transferred to my new body that was taken out of the cocoon. ……It felt weird seeing my body in front of me, but I again realised that it is my body after I got my soul transferred into it. There isn’t the slightest change in my new body from my previous one. My sense of touch is working when I make a grip.
“Hell yeah! With this I can grope Rias and Akeno-san’s oppai!”
I began doing image training by moving my fingers! Aaah, the rich oppai of Rias, and the elastic oppai of Akeno-san which sticks onto my hands….. Remembering about them can easily refill my stomach ten times!
Yes, my body is working. I have my armour on as well. So what kind of change is there compared to my previous body then?
[Appearance, shape, and certain parts are the same as that of a human. You can continue your life normally like before. But since the evil-pieces are missing from your body, you can say that you are a humanoid Dragon. Even though there was help from Ophis, you received your flesh from Great Red. You can say that you are a small True-Dragon.]
So in other words I am like Great Red’s child.
[On top of that Uroboros’ power is added into it. Even in this state, your basic physical abilities have improved a bit from before. ……Well you were originally crap to begin with, so it only improved that much……]
I’m sorry for originally being crap! I was just an ordinary high school boy!
[The merit of it is improvement of your physical abilities which I just stated, and I can’t predict what kind of growth you will be going through after having the power of True-Dragon and Dragon-God added to you. Also it is okay for you to move away from Great Red now.]
Wasn’t my power already hard to predict anyway? Because of breast-power and stuff.
[Well that is true…… The demerit is like I said before, you lost many abilities because you no longer have the evil-pieces within you that were the source of your abilities. Also the danger of dragon-slayers has greatly increased since you have gained the powers of Great-Red and Ophis.]

And i hope we will see again the Chichigami(Breast God. Served by the Seirei of Oppai. The only known God who doesn't exist in any mythology or as a member of any known faction), to help issei in his development.

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-07-30 at 10:56.
Old 2013-07-30, 13:44   Link #1409
peinmaximus@

hey wild lion,you think that ise will fight with the leader of the wizard faction of the KB?
and you think that ise can fight with thor in vol 17?I think that is impossible for ise defeat thor with his current powers already that thor is one of the top 10 of the world.
Old 2013-07-30, 14:28   Link #1410
WILD_LION

Quote:
hey wild lion,you think that ise will fight with the leader of the wizard faction of the KB?
and you think that ise can fight with thor in vol 17?I think that is impossible for ise defeat thor with his current powers already that thor is one of the top 10 of the world.
mmm........For the wizards, i think that issei will destroy the Phoenix experiment, defeating the Leader of wizards, and in the process his relationship with Lefay will improve.

About Thor, if Thor disobeys odin and attack the demons, then I think that issei can fight with him properly for some minutes, because Thor has with him the Mjolnir, and Ascalon is a Dragon Killer weapon with no much power, and can not defeat Gods, But DRAIG(his destructive powers, which are said to be able to kill both Gods and Satans.) if Issei get the stabilization of his armor + divine dividing, maybe he can reduce the power of the Mjolnir and end the battle in a tie, or maybe a win.

And remember, the countdown of the armor now said infinite, It means that now Issei can fight with no limits time, just taking care of his stamina.

Well.....this is one of the reasons for me to said that issei need a more powerfull weapon than Ascalon, and i speculate that The True Longinus will return to him, when Indra send a new hero with The True Longinus to kill issei, it will choosing him again with the Truth Idea and will select him as his carrier. I think that this will improve the relations between the heaven and underworld.

If is not that, then a mutation in Ascalon. Hey, what do you think of a new Sword Weapon, created with the fusion of Copy of Mjolnir(Used for Issei to defeat Loki) and Ascalon?

I think that if issei save Nordic Land, maybe Copy of Mjolnir willl be his recompense for his actions, then they will fuse it with the Dragon Killer aura of Ascalon.

What do you think peinmaximus@?

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-07-30 at 15:38.
Old 2013-07-30, 16:42   Link #1411
peinmaximus@

I agree with you wild lion,but and if ise get two weapons:the fusion of the mjolnir and ascalon and the true longinus?if this happen,this will be amazing.
I think that if ise somehow want defeat thor,he will have that control his divine divide powers and his new body's powers.I think that ise can fight with thor if the leader of KB mentally control thor with some magic.and I think that then ise will defeat thor and after that the god recover his mind he will become a friend of ise.
I think that in the vol 16 ise will fight already with the leader of the wizards of KB.I think that this guy are controlling valerie and ise will defeat he and save valerie.
obs:I think that the next arc will be the arc of the dragons and the greek myths.this will be a good chance of develop the feelings of ophis for ise.I hope for a ophis onee-sama style with big oppais.maybe this arc will happen in the greek land or in some dragon land.

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-07-30 at 16:55.
Old 2013-07-30, 17:37   Link #1412
WILD_LION

Quote:
I agree with you wild lion,but and if ise get two weapons:the fusion of the mjolnir and ascalon and the true longinus?if this happen,this will be amazing.
I think that if ise somehow want defeat thor,he will have that control his divine divide powers and his new body's powers.I think that ise can fight with thor if the leader of KB mentally control thor with some magic.and I think that then ise will defeat thor and after that the god recover his mind he will become a friend of ise.
I think that in the vol 16 ise will fight already with the leader of the wizards of KB.I think that this guy are controlling valerie and ise will defeat he and save valerie.
obs:I think that the next arc will be the arc of the dragons and the greek myths.this will be a good chance of develop the feelings of ophis for ise.I hope for a ophis onee-sama style with big oppais.maybe this arc will happen in the greek land or in some dragon land.
Well.........., for ophis, Issei need to recover the stolen power to stabilize ophis, the evil dragons are the the first clue, I said it because the Evil Dragons are stronger than before, even the Boosted Dragon Killer can not kill them, The experiments of Khaos are currently unkown to us, even exist the posibility of a new Dragon Entity created with the Ophis Power.

I think that ophis will develop her feelings for issei in the process of solution this case,and to tell you the true i hope Ophis begin to feel jealousy and express emotions of love to issei. And of course the shame is important.

Old 2013-07-30, 17:48   Link #1413
peinmaximus@

yes,I agree with you wil lion.I too think that ise still will fight with much lengendary beings until the end of the LN and I feel that thor will be one of them.
I too think that ise can fight with ares if one greek arc happen,but I too want a fight between ise and lugh(the king of the irish gods and one of the top 10 of world).
with what legendary beings(besides the titans)you want that ise fight in the LN?and you think that ise can fight with indra or sirzechs(for real)?

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-07-30 at 18:10.
Old 2013-07-30, 18:26   Link #1414
WILD_LION

Quote:
yes,I agree with you wil lion.I too think that ise still will fight with much lengendary beings until the end of the LN and I feel that thor will be one of them.
I too think that ise can fight with ares if one greek arc happen,but I too want a fight between ise and lugh(the king of the irish gods and one of the top 10 of world).
with what legendary beings(besides the titans)you want that ise fight in the LN?and you think that ise can fight with indra or sirzechs(for real)?
Well, INDRA is the King of the Gods and Lord of Heaven in Hindu mythology. He is also the God of War, Storms, and Rainfall. Currently Issei can't defeat him even with the stabilization of his Cardinal Crimson Promotion. Although for me there is a relation between DRAIG(Heavenly Dragon) and INDRA(Lord of Heaven)

And Sirzechs Lucifer, is a Beast Destruction Devil, recognized as a Super Devil, maybe with the stabilization of his Cardinal Crimson Promotion he can fight with him for some time until his body finish the stamina and both of them finsh tired. Although if issei discover the secret to activate the Longinus Smasher in his Cardinal Crimson Promotion in stabilization mode, then maybe he can kill Sirzechs and maybe a average god.

Also exist the principal enemy of Indra, SHIVA The Hindu God of Destruction. Currently We dont know him, but maybe there is a relation between the DESTRUCTION POWER and SHIVA(God of Destruction).

A DxD speculation can be that Bael family stolen a spark of Shiva destruction power. Maybe in the future Issei will do the same and his body will be able to support that Destruction Power.

For me, issei need to go deep inside in the mysterious of the powers of True Dragon and Dragon God inside him to obtein an incredible development. And get a new weapons with God Killers capacity.

But one thing's sure, if Issei who is able to open the Dimensional Gap, invokes Great Red and combines with him again, then he will be able to defeat anyone. Although the author said is that Super Gigantic Balance Breaker is just a special for v12, but i hope he changes his opinion and Great Red appears again, after all he is the Dragon of Dragons (D×D).

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-07-30 at 18:58.
Old 2013-07-30, 18:56   Link #1415
peinmaximus@

I agree with you wild lion,but for ise control his new body powers he need fight with a strong enemy.I think that he will start control his new body's power in the figth with some strong god in vol 17.in vol 16 ise will fight or with the strongest vampire of the war or with the leader of the wizard faction of KB or with azi dahaka.in this fight he will finish his crimson queen and will control some part of his divinde divide powers.
and about the weapon of ise,I think that he will have new weapons how the true longinus and the mjolnir(I think that this will have a fusion with the ascalon) soon.too I think that ise will figth with one of this three guys in the future:-or lugh,or indra or typhon(all the three are in the top 10).
obs 1:I think that more three girls will join in the harem in the next arc how local wives (tiamat,one norse goddess or one greek goddess and the vampire girl) and ophis will fall for ise.too I think that girls of the hindu myths or of the others important myths how the japanese myths,chinese myths and irish myths deserve one place in the harem.I too think that one more dragon female(besides ophis and tiamat will appears) and she can join.
obs 2:for you how is the classification in the correct order of the top 10 of the world?and you think that ise,in the end of the LN,can be at least in the top 10 of the world?
what you think of all wild lion?

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-07-30 at 19:18.
Old 2013-07-30, 19:21   Link #1416
WILD_LION

Quote:
I agree with you wild lion,but for ise control his new body powers he need fight with a strong enemy.I think that he will start control his new body's power in the figth with some strong god in vol 17.in vol 16 ise will fight or with the strongest vampire of the war or with the leader of the wizard faction of KB or with azi dahaka.in this fight he will finish his crimson queen and will control some part of his divinde divide powers.
and about the weapon of ise,I think that he will have new weapons how the true longinus and the mjolnir(I think that this will have a fusion with the ascalon) soon.too I think that ise will figth with one of this three guys in the future:-or lugh,or indra or typhon(all the three are in the top 10).
obs 1:I think that more three girls will join in the harem in the next arc how local wives (tiamat,one norse goddess or one greek goddess and the vampire girl) and ophis will fall for ise.too I think that girls of the hindu myths or of the others important myths how the japanese myths,chinese myths and irish myths deserve one place in the harem.I too think that one more dragon female(besides ophis and tiamat will appears) and she can join.
obs 2:for you how is the classification in the correct order of the top 10 of the world?and you think that ise,in the end of the LN,can be at least in the top 10 of the world?
what you think of all wild lion?
Well......There are a lot of powerfull existences, but for me, Great Red, Ophis, Indra and Shiva are in the list, i need to think about the others.
And issei in the end, i just can see him as the King of all the factions inside the treaty of peace.

And to think in the end, this are words of our author:

Evil Dragon smells like they were added in quite late! Maybe you might be thinking like that when you were reading it, but I just used the secret setting which I thought I wasn’t going to use. That’s because I didn’t expect it to continue this far…… But please be rest assured. Even if Shiva arc doesn’t become possible, fourth story arc will end properly like how it should. I have already decided on the last part of the fourth story arc. If I was able to write the Shiva arc, please think of it as the extra stage. At the end, it will depend on the support of all of you……so I will continue to write.

I am a bit scared for the mensaje, but until now DxD is so popular.
Old 2013-07-30, 20:02   Link #1417
peinmaximus@

I agree with you wild lion,but I think until dxd end we will have more 3 or 4 arcs.I hope for this.
too I think that the classification of the world(at least top 20) is how this(with the guys mentioned for by author in the afterword of vol 13):
0-great red
1-ophis
2-shiva
3-brahma
4-vishnu
5-aten
6-typhon or fenrir
7-indra(sakra)
8-thor
9-lugh
10-hades/sirzechs(in his full power)/ajuka(in his full power)
11-the third super devil
12-zeus/odin
13-poseidon
14-horus(egyptian myths)
15-gaea
16-Jörmungandr
17-Ormuzd(persian myths)
18-izanagi(japanese myths)
19-set(egyptian myths)
20-taranis(celtic myths)/apollo(greek myths)
obs 1:I do not include ddraig,albion and the titans of greek myths why ddraig and albion are sealed in the longinus and the titans are sealed in the tartarus.too I put the hindu gods after ophis why second the author they are the strongest after ophis.
obs 2:from the top 10 I created the rest of the top 20 from my knowledge about all myths.
what you think of the top 20 wild lion or guys?

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-07-30 at 20:29.
Old 2013-07-30, 22:21   Link #1418
WILD_LION

Quote:
I agree with you wild lion,but I think until dxd end we will have more 3 or 4 arcs.I hope for this.
too I think that the classification of the world(at least top 20) is how this(with the guys mentioned for by author in the afterword of vol 13):
0-great red
1-ophis
2-shiva
3-brahma
4-vishnu
5-aten
6-typhon or fenrir
7-indra(sakra)
8-thor
9-lugh
11-the third super devil
12-zeus/odin
13-poseidon
14-horus(egyptian myths)
15-gaea
16-Jörmungandr
17-Ormuzd(persian myths)
19-set(egyptian myths)
obs 1:I do not include ddraig,albion and the titans of greek myths why ddraig and albion are sealed in the longinus and the titans are sealed in the tartarus.too I put the hindu gods after ophis why second the author they are the strongest after ophis.
obs 2:from the top 10 I created the rest of the top 20 from my knowledge about all myths.
what you think of the top 20 wild lion or guys?

For me this is the list:
0-great red
1-ophis
2-shiva
3-indra(sakra)
4-vishnu
5-aten
6-brahma
7-thor
8-typhon or fenrir
9-lugh
11-the third super devil
12-zeus/odin
13-poseidon
14-horus(egyptian myths)
15-gaea
16-Jörmungandr
17-Ormuzd(persian myths)
19-set(egyptian myths)

About chapter 16, I think that the woman that issei will save will be the Leader of Carmilla Faction, why?, because the author said that Gasper will have an important moment in the VOL16:

"""I’m thinking of having Gasper take the main part next time. Kiba also had the main role in Volume 3, so I will be using this opportunity to talk about his story since it will be unfair if Gya-suke doesn’t have one as well."""

And i think that gasper will fight against the evil vampire together with his friends to save Valerie Tepes, while issei defeat the evil dragon that attack the Carmilla side to save the princess pure blood vampire, because remember Valerie is a human-vampire who actually despite being leader, she is being manipulated, and after issei defeat the evil dragon he will give the final hit to the final vampire villan.

For me Carmilla princess is the best candidate to the harem as vampire.
Well i speculate this, what do you think peinmaximus@?

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-07-31 at 08:34.
Old 2013-07-31, 14:10   Link #1419
peinmaximus@

yes,wild lion I agree with you.I too think that ise will save the leader of carmilla faction,but I think that or ermenhilde or valerie too will fall for ise.will be amazing see the princess vampire in the harem.
you think that ise can fight with someone in the top 10 besides thor,indra or shiva?maybe he can fight with typhon if happen a greek arc?and you think that ise will be most powerful than great red in the end of the story?
Old 2013-07-31, 14:50   Link #1420
WILD_LION

Quote:
yes,wild lion I agree with you.I too think that ise will save the leader of carmilla faction,but I think that or ermenhilde or valerie too will fall for ise.will be amazing see the princess vampire in the harem.
you think that ise can fight with someone in the top 10 besides thor,indra or shiva?maybe he can fight with typhon if happen a greek arc?and you think that ise will be most powerful than great red in the end of the story?
Well, the name of this story is DxD(Dragon of Dragons (D×D)), this take reference to Great Red(Apocalypse Dragon), that represent the Dream of the End Of The Planet, and Issei is the baby of Great Red and Dragon God Ophis(Ouroboros Infinite Snake), in the leyends ""The Infinite Snake"" represent the God Of The Creation, this is the God who had the power to create a new world with the effect of destroy the current world.
The one clue between the powers of True Dragon and Ophis inside Issei body is this part of Issei chant:
“Holding the infinite hope and indestructible dream and walking the road of righteousness. I will become the Emperor of the Crimson Dragon…

Currently Is difficult to give issei a place, because he decide to be the servant of Rias and transform in a Demon, this make him unstable, i think that in the future 8 evil pieces can not support the power even mutated, and will go out of his body again, transforming issei in a entity who can not be a servant of demons, and he will have the other girls even local wifes and goddesses as his servants, and he will be the King of the Heaven, after defeat Indra, taking his place.

And for me, Issei will be something that in the stories is called NEXUS, is someone who can connect and use the power of the ULTIMATE ENTITY(Dragon of Dragons) in case of a mortal battle.

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-07-31 at 15:13.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life