AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-12-02, 00:54   Link #61
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
Er, but thats her past. If Bara only appeared in Traumend, how can she recall Bara in her past? Which could only mean that Bara has a history that precedes Traumend.. Interesting...
Mmm, i prefrer that Kirakishou appear, i insist, Gin know something about of Kira, is just that she forgot all

Well, talking serious, we dont forget that when Megu found the box of Gin, Bara is hidding watching all from the shadows, dont remember that?

I think that the movie is the begining of all the dolls before the first season, then a history that is middle RM and RM Traumend and i suposse that the final will be a prelude to the third season, dont you?

and i got a question, if Rozen repair to Gin, why he dont give she the stomach in the moment and only in the final?

Last edited by RM-FAN; 2006-12-02 at 01:14.
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-02, 03:49   Link #62
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM-FAN View Post
and i got a question, if Rozen repair to Gin, why he dont give she the stomach in the moment and only in the final?
Rozen is a bastard. Plain and simple. Or he didn't have the stomach to fix her (pun intended!).
Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 12:02   Link #63
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM-FAN View Post
Mmm, i prefrer that Kirakishou appear, i insist, Gin know something about of Kira, is just that she forgot all

Well, talking serious, we dont forget that when Megu found the box of Gin, Bara is hidding watching all from the shadows, dont remember that?

I think that the movie is the begining of all the dolls before the first season, then a history that is middle RM and RM Traumend and i suposse that the final will be a prelude to the third season, dont you?
As a legimate doll, Kira may very well know Gin. Then again, what could make Gin forget Kira - Of course, that death at the end of RM S1 may, I'm thinking thats most likely, if anything.

I think the whole movie will be just the beginning before the first season. After all, all they say is that its a prelude to Rozen Maiden. I highly doubt it will include elements after RM:S1
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 13:04   Link #64
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Shinku said that none of the RM has encountered the 7th doll (aka Kirakishou)... that inclues Gin.
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 14:41   Link #65
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
The way I see it, Kirakishou was Rozen's final attempt to create Alice. I doubt he would share his plans with his current creations (See Suigintou? Here's yet another replacement for you). We know that Rozen scrapped his plans for her, leaving her without a body and stuck in the N-Fields. Given the huge number of N-Fields, it makes sense that none of the dolls would have encountered Kirakishou until she revealed herself or found them first.
Old 2006-12-03, 15:32   Link #66
Blablabla

Mmm... it seemed to me that it was said in the anime that didn't wake her.
Old 2006-12-03, 19:07   Link #67
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiseiseki View Post
Rozen is a bastard. Plain and simple. Or he didn't have the stomach to fix her (pun intended!).
Rozen is an asshat.

He:

Forces dolls to destroy eachother to create him a girl

Makes Gin half finished

What the hell does he want to do with Alice anyway? I pity the doll that becomes her, because Rozen is going to do more then put her on the mantlepice and dust her every so often.

There are more reasons but i am tired.
Cinnabon-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 00:03   Link #68
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnabon-chan View Post
Rozen is an asshat.

He:

Forces dolls to destroy eachother to create him a girl

Makes Gin half finished

What the hell does he want to do with Alice anyway? I pity the doll that becomes her, because Rozen is going to do more then put her on the mantlepice and dust her every so often.

There are more reasons but i am tired.
He's probably a pedo. If Enju made Barasuishou to be his waifu, then Alice will be Rozen's waifu. He probably did more than just look up Shinku's skirt.

Rozen plays with dolls! How many grown up guys do you know who play with dolls?!

He freaking haunts the Rozen Maidens' in their dreams. What kind of bastard does that? Does he think he's the Flying Spaghetti Monster (May the finest spaghetti sauce be poured upon Him)?!
Old 2006-12-04, 01:48   Link #69
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
maybe rozens image of alice is a doll without any joints and on that aspect he failed!!

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 03:01   Link #70
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
maybe rozens image of alice is a doll without any joints and on that aspect he failed!!
A doll without doll joints?! A DOLL WITHOUT DOLL JOINTS?! Do no speak of such horror!! Doll joints are the most sexiest thing a doll can have!! A doll without doll joints is like the universe without the mighty Flying Spaghetti Monster (may the finest spaghetti sauce be poured upon Him!)! I dream of the fine joints of Suiseiseki every night and it is the sight of those beautiful joints (and the many desus) that allow me to sleep soundly.

I am Suiseiseki, and I have a Rozen Maiden addiction.
Old 2006-12-04, 04:36   Link #71
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Doll joints are the most sexiest thing a doll can have!!
Never thought about it that way, but if that is the case that means RM has lots of fan service
Old 2006-12-04, 12:24   Link #72
Lost

Quote:
Rozen plays with dolls! How many grown up guys do you know who play with dolls?!
Lets see...

(1)
Shirosaki .... he turned out to be a bunny rabbit. Not good.

(2) Enju .... he turned out to be an unstable megalomaniac that got high on breaking (or seeing broken) porcelain bits. Not good.

(3) Rozen .... hmmm. Can't be good.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 19:26   Link #73
-Wapanese-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
Lets see...

(1)
Shirosaki .... he turned out to be a bunny rabbit. Not good.

(2) Enju .... he turned out to be an unstable megalomaniac that got high on breaking (or seeing broken) porcelain bits. Not good.

(3) Rozen .... hmmm. Can't be good.
dont forget Jun. Does anyone but me and a group of Rochester,New York animefreaks remember the first thing Jun did upon looking at Shinku? HE LOOKS UNDER HER SKIRT after making an equally scary comment: "oooh she's soft"

DOLLRAPIST ALERT!
-Wapanese- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 10:29   Link #74
dxgarten

Rozen Maiden Ouverture OP Theme - Baragoku Otome screencaps

This is a rather nice OP sung by ALI PROJECT. Lots of shots of all dolls except Kirakishou and Barasuishou.
dxgarten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 11:53   Link #75
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
its beautiful! all praise lovely gin sama :hail:

well one things for sure...she hates roses

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 13:09   Link #76
Blablabla

Oh dear God... Priceless ! The song is heartbreaking and the first time we see Gin swinging her sword almost bring me tears... but this time Alice appears to be the "vilain" of the story. Interesting.
Old 2006-12-05, 16:47   Link #77
QueenNori

Wow. I can't wait to see Ouvertüre.
QueenNori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 23:58   Link #78
Choki
I believe i can fly

thx you for the link^^ (22th still is so far away)
Choki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 18:28   Link #79
Blablabla

Ouverture Op has been put on Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV47r7N1ojw
Old 2006-12-07, 07:28   Link #80
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blablabla View Post
Ouverture Op has been put on Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV47r7N1ojw
Can't stop drooling!!!! I love the op, but the starting with the eyeball is freaky! I really liked they way they show Gin coming back to life, now all they need now is to do the same for Hina and Sou...

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, ova, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural