Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-12-01, 18:13   Link #3101
Quol
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
The flaw with your argumentation is that you can't predict the direction of this manga with absolute certainity.
The manga will end either with:
-Night Raid and Revolutionary Army being completely wiped out and people will continue to be tortured and killed (Tatsumi x Esdese end)
-Night Raid and Revolutionary Army finishing their objective and make the world a better place. (Esdese dies)
-The series gets axed and we get the "We might not have done it today, but we will continue to try and never give up!"

This series seems popular so it wont be axed, and after all this hard ship it seems anti climatic to end it with the first option. And you start to wonder how many times Tatsumi has to run away until the readers get a clue.
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-01, 18:19   Link #3102
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quol View Post
-Night Raid and Revolutionary Army being completely wiped out and people will continue to be tortured and killed (Tatsumi x Esdese end)
-Night Raid and Revolutionary Army finishing their objective and make the world a better place. (Esdese dies)
-The series gets axed and we get the "We might not have done it today, but we will continue to try and never give up!"

This series seems popular so it wont be axed, and after all this hard ship it seems anti climatic to end it with the first option. And you start to wonder how many times Tatsumi has to run away until the readers get a clue.
Or, the NR and RA won, but then RA backstabbed NR. People who have to do dirty jobs tend to get backstabbed by their own side once they are of no use. After all, people in the capital still recognize NR as criminals.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-01, 18:21   Link #3103
GodHand45
Banned

Quote:
After basically all of of the good guys dying for sure by the end of this manga there is no way a ending will occur in which the country doesn't get reformed.

If it doesn't get reformed, the deaths of all the NR members will have literally been for nothing making this manga and it's goal pointless.

Quote:
Clearly where the manga is going.

Quote:
This series is too popular for that.

Quote:
This series seems popular so it wont be axed, and after all this hard ship it seems anti climatic to end it with the first option.
Well it's not like there's any danger of the first option actually occurring so it's a relatively moot point anyway

Quote:
. And you start to wonder how many times Tatsumi has to run away until the readers get a clue.
They won't get a clue until Esdese is lying in a pool of her own blood dead.
GodHand45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-01, 18:39   Link #3104
araragi92

With Takahiro it is impossible to predict what will happen, he loves to shock the readers, I am ready for it
araragi92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-01, 19:25   Link #3105
Seitsuki
Onee!

You have got to be unbelievably ignorant of how the industry works if you think Takahiro's just going to throw a chara like Esdese away. Not only is she by far the most popular (whether you want to acknowledge that or not) she's also the most interesting in terms of what could develop. If you're such a righteous moral crusader go read Dragonball or some other nice clean black and white series.
Old 2013-12-01, 19:39   Link #3106
Quol
That Guy

While it might be true that Esdese is popular (and interesting is entirely subjective) i thought it was a generally accepted theory that Esdese will become Final Boss fodder at the final or second to final arc (unless she gets a major change on her view of life). I mean think about it, she gives off more final boss flags than frieza.
Also i think most people are not a "righteous moral crusader" everyone likes a bad boy but what Esdese is doing is over the line.

Remember in the first couple chapters those friends of Tatsumi that were tortued to death and how he could not forgive that girl and even killed her himself? Esdese would have done that and more to them, only reason Tatsumi is as ok as he is now with her is because he never saw her torturing people. Once he sees her doing that he will never forgive her. You seem to be mistaken about something, this is not you forming a relationship with esdese, its tatsumi and do you think tatsumi will ever accept the torturing that happened to his friends as something "ok"?

Last edited by Quol; 2013-12-01 at 20:34.
Old 2013-12-01, 20:35   Link #3107
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodHand45 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache
The flaw with your argumentation is that you can't predict the direction of this manga with absolute certainity.
Um Yes you can.
Congrats! First addition to my ignore list in ages. This is too stupid to waste bits on.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-01, 21:05   Link #3108
GodHand45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by araragi92 View Post
With Takahiro it is impossible to predict what will happen, he loves to shock the readers, I am ready for it
No, it is possible to predict what will happen and quite easily.

Because he's clearly showing us where he intends to take the manga with the events occurring in it.

And one of those is clearly showing us that he intends to have Esdese and tatsumi stay as enemies.

Quote:
While it might be true that Esdese is popular (and interesting is entirely subjective) i thought it was a generally accepted theory that Esdese will become Final Boss fodder at the final or second to final arc (unless she gets a major change on her view of life). I mean think about it, she gives off more final boss flags than frieza.
Also i think most people are not a "righteous moral crusader" everyone likes a bad boy but what Esdese is doing is over the line.

Remember in the first couple chapters those friends of Tatsumi that were tortued to death and how he could not forgive that girl and even killed her himself? Esdese would have done that and more to them, only reason Tatsumi is as ok as he is now with her is because he never saw her torturing people. Once he sees her doing that he will never forgive her. You seem to be mistaken about something, this is not you forming a relationship with esdese, its tatsumi and do you think tatsumi will ever accept the torturing that happened to his friends as something "ok"?
Esdese is a boss waiting to be killed off eventually, you've got that 100% right.

Don't worry.

It's just that some people choose to blantantly ignore it in favor of deluding themselves into believing that their theory's have a chance of happening even though the manga shows otherwise.

But don't worry. Esdese's time is coming soon enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Congrats! First addition to my ignore list in ages. This is too stupid to waste bits on.
What did I win?

PS: Not that you'll get to read this, but I'm sorry hearing the truth about Esdese hurt you so much.

Wasn't my intention.
Old 2013-12-01, 21:11   Link #3109
araragi92

Quote:
No, it is possible to predict what will happen and quite easily.

Because he's clearly showing us where he intends to take the manga with the events occurring in it.

And one of those is clearly showing us that he intends to have Esdese and tatsumi stay as enemies.
It's funny because you're the only one who thinks that it is impossible, to take a new look at oneself
you're too sure of yourself in what you say, believing to know the truth about everything.
araragi92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-01, 21:24   Link #3110
Quol
That Guy

Anyway...I think we are getting slightly off topic.

For now the only way to know 100% on what is going to happen is to wait until the manga plays out, we can keep our opinions but we should calm down (does this always happen?)
Old 2013-12-01, 21:29   Link #3111
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Another ending could be Tatsumi realized that both the Empire and RA are no better than each other. To truly change thing he must do it by himself, he must become strong. when he tame Esdese , he and along with her created a third faction and his faction began to dominated over the other 2. Tatsumi then will reign over and peace forever ensure(At least when Tatsumi is still alive).
Old 2013-12-01, 22:17   Link #3112
GodHand45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Another ending could be Tatsumi realized that both the Empire and RA are no better than each other. To truly change thing he must do it by himself, he must become strong. when he tame Esdese , he and along with her created a third faction and his faction began to dominated over the other 2. Tatsumi then will reign over and peace forever ensure(At least when Tatsumi is still alive).
But that entails Esdese and tatsumi being together..............

Which the manga has stressed time and time again isn't going to happen............
Old 2013-12-01, 22:17   Link #3113
Iron Maw
Banned

I'm not sure where this Esdese is the "final boss" thing came from but seems some posters are mistaken about something here. Esdese is not the leader or ruler of this government. The only RA reason even cares about her is because she is currently an obstacle in their path to the PM. If she were to fall out of favor with with the PM and switch sides they wouldn't hesitate to jump at the chance to recruit her. Many of their ranks of filled with former military personal who's hands aren't clean either so her past deeds likely won't be much of an issue.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-01, 22:25   Link #3114
GodHand45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
I'm not sure where this Esdese is the "final boss" thing came from but seems some posters are mistaken about something here. Esdese is not the leader or ruler of this government. The only RA reason even cares about her is because she is currently an obstacle in their path to the PM. If she were to fall out of favor with with the PM and switch sides they wouldn't hesitate to jump at the chance to recruit her. Many of their ranks of filled with former military personal who's hands aren't clean either so her past deeds likely won't be much of an issue.
But she's not going to switch sides.

It's been stressed she's staying as a enemy, so she has to be killed.

Esdese switching sides was thrown out the window when tatsumi said she's too crazy to change.

That craziness is what lead her to work for the empire, and tatsumi realized that.

That's why there was that whole page spread saying they'd remain as enemies, with them walking separate paths, and the line in the ground representing them staying as enemies.

The author wanted to convey that Esdese is too crazy to change, and that she will stay as NR's enemy meaning some point down the line Esdese will be killed.

But of course everyone simply wants to ignore this because they like the pairing.........................
Old 2013-12-01, 23:25   Link #3115
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
But she's not going to switch sides.

It's been stressed she's staying as a enemy, so she has to be killed.

Esdese switching sides was thrown out the window when tatsumi said she's too crazy to change.

That craziness is what lead her to work for the empire, and tatsumi realized that.

That's why there was that whole page spread saying they'd remain as enemies, with them walking separate paths, and the line in the ground representing them staying as enemies.

The author wanted to convey that Esdese is too crazy to change, and that she will stay as NR's enemy meaning some point down the line Esdese will be killed.

But of course everyone simply wants to ignore this because they like the pairing.........................
I don't want to get too much into this debate, but first Tatsumi is not a prophet, just because he says something doesn't mean it is true or will happen. Second, he doesn't really know everything Esdese and can only speak what he thinks. Remember be he even met her, there no way he thought someone like her was even capable love or camaraderie her given deeds. Lastly the whole reason this pairing is even being brought up to begin with was because Takahiro planted the seeds. He is one who has been building it up so it's not just something that's in our heads.

Even Esdese has noted at one point manga she feels like been acting out of character. It's acknowledgement in-universe that she is slowly changing whether she dies before that change fully comes about is another matter entirely. She already has no real loyalty to PM himself so the path desertion ever remains possibly.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2013-12-02 at 00:17.
Old 2013-12-01, 23:43   Link #3116
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Seitsuki@True. But he do have a big reason to turn again "that" family.I mean, after what had happen to his friends and what he saw....can't you blame him?

Though I have to agree with you guys, after read all the new post. In a manga like this...or better their world, as much I dislike many thing Esdese did...the one that said "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"its right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Reason is something you can easily find in a manga like this. At this point I guest the NR and it's member are fine, but I can't say the RA is an organization of righteous liberators since they prefer terrorism and personal assassination as key tactics for regime change. Don't get things wrong, the NR do the job, but it's because they are just assassins who do whatever the higher-up told them, but it's a serious problem if those who are in leadership position used those kind of tactics as their key factors... Many things can happen with the RA to make Tatsumi change his point of view entirely: Their leader turn out to be some one like Maximilien Robespierre and perform mass massacre on the aristocrats indiscriminately, whether they are guilty or not. Or he can be a dictator like Stallin or Mao, gathering all power for himself and dispose anyone who doesn't obey. The RA can also be revealed as a puppet organization that was control by another nation with the purpose of conquering the empire... There are just so many ways for Tatsumi to change his side, and if the NR remains loyal to the RA, they can also become his enemies as well.
Old 2013-12-01, 23:44   Link #3117
XFire
150% done

Quote:

Er, Tatsumi is part of Night Riad, my friend. Are we working under the assumption of hidden necrophiliac tendencies? I know love knows no boundaries, but come on.....
Old 2013-12-02, 02:32   Link #3118
RobotCat
In a Box

I'd say the most likely scenario is that there will be some epic climax with Akane sacrificing herself. Night Raid and Jaegars will both all get completely wiped out by a hidden enemy (prime minster's son in cahoots with revolutionary army?).

Then the author will release a teaser showing Esdese with Tatsumi signaling a timeskip and the beginning of part 2.

Oh and Mein has to survive of course.
RobotCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 02:36   Link #3119
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotCat View Post
Then the author will release a teaser showing Esdese with Tatsumi signaling a timeskip and the beginning of part 2.

Oh and Mein has to survive of course.
Pics/link, please? ^^
Old 2013-12-02, 03:13   Link #3120
RobotCat
In a Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Pics/link, please? ^^
I was just expressing what I think would be a likely ending to part 1. It's pure speculation.
RobotCat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!