AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-05, 23:25   Link #141
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

What if this is all the Hiyogku's doing? by leaving aizen and going to Ichigo it grants ichigo's wish that everything goes back to normal?
Old 2010-11-05, 23:57   Link #142
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
What if this is all the Hiyogku's doing? by leaving aizen and going to Ichigo it grants ichigo's wish that everything goes back to normal?
What is normal?
Because, Ichigo is not the same ESP-powered Ichigo pre-Rukia, he only kept his physical strength. To me, Normal would be the life had previous his meeting with Rukia, or perhaps the school life with Rukia and the others, bashing some lame Hollow and such.
Old 2010-11-06, 02:34   Link #143
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

even then he was still kicking people about and stuff. he battered that gang for knocking over his memorial flower.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-11-06, 04:54   Link #144
astrallionheart

It looks like Kubo Tite drew Yadomaru Lisa (Shunsui's old Vice Captain) with shorter eyelashes and called her Uryuu Ishida.
Old 2010-11-06, 08:33   Link #145
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
It looks like Kubo Tite drew Yadomaru Lisa (Shunsui's old Vice Captain) with shorter eyelashes and called her Uryuu Ishida.
Maybe thats the reason we have never seen Ishida's mom and why his dad told him not to hang around with Shinigami cause they'll break your heart.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2010-11-06, 10:30   Link #146
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
even then he was still kicking people about and stuff. he battered that gang for knocking over his memorial flower.
got Ichigo that is normal, but what is going on now isn't normal
Old 2010-11-06, 18:39   Link #147
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koguma za View Post
Dont we all?
DAMN IT I HEARD KUROSAKI-KUN IN THIS CHPT!!!!! orahime is a model now, i sence ppl are gonna start guessing and drawing what kind of model she is. also at the end of a chpt there was an ominous shadow approching.....WHAT THE FUCK KUBO!! those words are used way to much in bleach
At least she wasn't calling for help or anything. I can stomach Kurosaki kun in this instance. I wonder what type of extreme reaction she will have when she sees Rukia. She might skip the pipe and jump out of the window considering she and Rukia are good friends now. Ominous shadow typical Kubo.
Old 2010-11-06, 18:45   Link #148
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroForever View Post
hmm more like

SS arc bleach >>>> pre SS arc bleach >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Post SS arc bleach/pre HM >>>> Post HM arc bleach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HM arc bleach.
It more like this to me. SS>Hueco Muendo arc>pre SS arc>Arrancar arc (the pre hueco muendo arc)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fake Karakura Town arc ( the decide chps and the Ichi Aizen fight)
Old 2010-11-06, 22:45   Link #149
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
What is normal?
Because, Ichigo is not the same ESP-powered Ichigo pre-Rukia, he only kept his physical strength. To me, Normal would be the life had previous his meeting with Rukia, or perhaps the school life with Rukia and the others, bashing some lame Hollow and such.
Pretty sure he's ony got human-level strength, just the constant Shinigami training honed his reflexes and fighting skills to near Chuck Norris levels.
Old 2010-11-07, 00:24   Link #150
Alchemist007
*Author

Actually, Ichigo has always been a badass street thug like Yusuke. But apparently didn't have as bad a rep with the school staff

negrepper: Faux News is an oxymoron. Goddamn the GOP. Terrorists have taken over the House of Representatives.

Last edited by Alchemist007; 2010-11-07 at 00:47.
Old 2010-11-07, 02:21   Link #151
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Actually, Ichigo has always been a badass street thug like Yusuke. But apparently didn't have as bad a rep with the school staff
negrepper: Faux News is an oxymoron. Goddamn the GOP. Terrorists have taken over the House of Representatives.
We need right wing terrorists to counter the left wing terrorists that previously controlled all 3 branches of government.

Back to the topic - more plotkai by Kubo...let's see how ichi gets his power back...
Old 2010-11-07, 03:06   Link #152
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I wonder who that person is that appears at the end of the chapter, you can only see slightly at his/hers shoes. Im suspecting the guy from before who picks up Ichigo´s badge.
Old 2010-11-07, 04:33   Link #153
Aqua Knight

My guess , it's Sado who's just late for school
Old 2010-11-07, 09:52   Link #154
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
I wonder who that person is that appears at the end of the chapter, you can only see slightly at his/hers shoes. Im suspecting the guy from before who picks up Ichigo´s badge.
He didn't pick up Ichi's badge, he had one of his own... I thought we settled this last week...
Old 2010-11-07, 10:41   Link #155
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
My guess , it's Sado who's just late for school
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
OMG peole seriously we settled this last week. the new guy's badge was his own he is likely to be a shinigami substitute and Chad might be the shadow at the end of the chapter people are getting confused so easily now
Old 2010-11-07, 10:46   Link #156
nastynash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
omg Ishida is so hot

everyone has changed and only Ichigo remained the same way only with addition in sideburns

that's lame
mayb they will make a few changes yeah hpefully so
Old 2010-11-07, 11:00   Link #157
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

if theres anyone i hope has long hair after the time skip its Rukia. I think she'd look pretty cute with longer hair.
Old 2010-11-07, 12:46   Link #158
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
I kinda wish there was a longer time-skip, maybe a few years. People don't change much in a single year.
Old 2010-11-07, 14:31   Link #159
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
OMG peole seriously we settled this last week. the new guy's badge was his own he is likely to be a shinigami substitute and Chad might be the shadow at the end of the chapter people are getting confused so easily now
Dont care, I brought it up since I was not present last week. So how should I have known it was "settled" last week.
Old 2010-11-07, 14:36   Link #160
Aqua Knight

^
yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
there are many more interesting subsections on this website safe Bleach discussion, so don't get mad if something is repeated again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
I kinda wish there was a longer time-skip, maybe a few years. People don't change much in a single year.
I think a year is enough because then Ichigo would've finished school, and I can't imagine Ichigo doing nothing concerning hollows and stuff for a longer time period.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion