Closed Thread

Old 2018-08-11, 02:08   Link #2021
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
More about disaffected Trump voters:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...him-look-like/
So... 82% of his voters are very happy with their vote, and 12% don't like him now but didn't like him in 2016 either and still voted for him. Looks like great numbers to me. Looks like you guys are ready to make America great again again.
Old 2018-08-13, 16:05   Link #2022
Jaden

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
What I have seen is

Anon: How can they censor someone like Alex Jones. What about his First Amendment rights?

Yea, I am losing respect for the right-wingers whining about this. So what if Alex Jones got banned...now he gets to move away from the globalist controlled platforms he hated anyway.

That being said, I think almost all of them suddenly ganging up to ban Alex Jones is pretty stupid. Although hilarious. Creating a conspiracy to censor the conspiracy nut is actually giving him legitimacy.
Old 2018-08-13, 16:36   Link #2023
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

But it's not a conspiracy. People like Alex Jones should never have been allowed on these platforms in the first place since his content is nothing more than spreading lies. Spotify etc. only followed through with their standards and he simply does not meet the criteria. There is simply nothing else, no matter what Jones and his fanatics claim there might have been.
Old 2018-08-13, 16:52   Link #2024
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
That being said, I think almost all of them suddenly ganging up to ban Alex Jones is pretty stupid. Although hilarious. Creating a conspiracy to censor the conspiracy nut is actually giving him legitimacy.
It's far more likely they all wanted to ban him for a while, but didn't want to be the first to do it. Someone finally had enough and pulled the proverbial trigger, and the rest followed suit now that the dam burst.
Old 2018-08-14, 06:26   Link #2025
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Omarosa is in Donnie's mind starting from here:
Wacky Omarosa, who got fired 3 times on the Apprentice, now got fired for the last time. She never made it, never will. She begged me for a job, tears in her eyes, I said Ok. People in the White House hated her. She was vicious, but not smart. I would rarely see her but heard....

...really bad things. Nasty to people & would constantly miss meetings & work. When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me - until she got fired!

While I know it’s “not presidential” to take on a lowlife like Omarosa, and while I would rather not be doing so, this is a modern day form of communication and I know the Fake News Media will be working overtime to make even Wacky Omarosa look legitimate as possible. Sorry!

Wacky Omarosa already has a fully signed Non-Disclosure Agreement!

I’m in @Omarosa’s book on page 149. She claims to have heard from someone who heard from me that I heard Trump use the N-word. Not only is this flat-out false (I’ve never heard such a thing), but Omarosa didn’t even make an effort to call or email me to verify. Very shoddy work.

@MarkBurnettTV called to say that there are NO TAPES of the Apprentice where I used such a terrible and disgusting word as attributed by Wacky and Deranged Omarosa. I don’t have that word in my vocabulary, and never have. She made it up. Look at her MANY recent quotes saying....

....such wonderful and powerful things about me - a true Champion of Civil Rights - until she got fired. Omarosa had Zero credibility with the Media (they didn’t want interviews) when she worked in the White House. Now that she says bad about me, they will talk to her. Fake News!

He's also on a tear on the Mueller stuff for the last couple of days. Tweets are fast and coming.
Old 2018-08-15, 11:45   Link #2026
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

You know, Trump calling names and insulting his former staff members is gonna bite him one day when Kelly or Mattis call it quits over the President's incompetence and the public won't be please when he insults two war heroes and veterans because they won't be Yes-men to him anymore.
Old 2018-08-15, 13:10   Link #2027
James Rye

Most of trump fans were fine with him insulting McCain though.
Old 2018-08-15, 15:52   Link #2028
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
You know, Trump calling names and insulting his former staff members is gonna bite him one day when Kelly or Mattis call it quits over the President's incompetence and the public won't be please when he insults two war heroes and veterans because they won't be Yes-men to him anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Most of trump fans were fine with him insulting McCain though.
Yep. It is strange to claim that Trump voters would get mad when Trump already did all those things.

Basically there is nothing left that Trump hadn't already done.
Old 2018-08-15, 17:40   Link #2029
James Rye

Tbf he hasn't shoot anyone and got away with it.^^
Old 2018-08-15, 17:59   Link #2030
Toukairin
Banned

With everyone wanting the Mueller Investigation to reach its conclusion, what do you think Mueller should do to precipitate a chain of events that would force Herr Drumpf to testify under oath before the mid-terms?

If you ask my opinion, Mueller should order Don Jr. and Jared Kushner to be arrested on charges of receiving foreign help during the Trump Tower meetings and perhaps on charges of fraud (especially Kushner). With Don Jr. and Kushner held as Mueller's "hostages", Drumpf should have no choice but to make his move. With such a volatile personality and an overized ego, Drumpf would take the bait.

Now that Peter Strzok is fired and that John Brennan got his security clearance revoked, Mueller better move on the attack with the pieces on the chessboard anyway.
Old 2018-08-15, 22:40   Link #2031
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Well, pretty sure he'd still have support even if he did.

He actually said that once, and honestly, I think he's right. I mean, regardless of method, he's giving what they want. Deporting illegal immigrants, normalizing ethnonationalists, "winning" the culture war, and starting a theocracy. Sticking it to the SJWs and Commies. Doesn't matter if the world burns.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews

Last edited by Archon_Wing; 2018-08-15 at 22:52.
Old 2018-08-16, 00:23   Link #2032
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
That's only because Trump is unlikely to have any idea how to use a firearm. He might hire someone else to do the shooting for him, though.
Old 2018-08-16, 21:59   Link #2033
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Our Economy is doing better than ever. Money is pouring into our cherished DOLLAR like rarely before, companies earnings are higher than ever, inflation is low & business optimism is higher than it has ever been. For the first time in many decades, we are protecting our workers!
It does sound good but where is that money going?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/16/trum...estimated.html

Yea let's make America great again, where spending it on things that would actually help people is communist and is not as important as entertainment.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2018-08-16, 23:49   Link #2034
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Donnie writes:
How can “Senator” Richard Blumenthal, who went around for twenty years as a Connecticut politician bragging that he was a great Marine war hero in Vietnam (then got caught and sobbingly admitted he was neither a Marine nor ever in Vietnam), pass judgement on anyone? Loser!
The follow up comments are absolutely hilarious. One comment reads:
Totally! That’s almost as bad as a 5 time draft dodger coward mocking a war hero for being captured and then later betraying his country to Russia. Oh wait that was you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
He still might try to do it, especially if GOP manages to hold the House after the midterm. I haven't anticipated a midterm election like this......, well, NEVER!
Old 2018-08-17, 21:59   Link #2035
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
... if GOP manages to hold the House after the midterm. I haven't anticipated a midterm election like this......, well, NEVER!
The way I see it, there are only two outcomes:

1) Thanks to Donald Trump, the democrat wave becomes a Tsunami that will be remembered as Goldwater, part II

2) Thanks to Vladimir Putin, the republicans retain the house due to electoral fraud (aka voting machines hacking). Make no mistake, thinking "We are immune to electoral fraud, because we are special" is the same level of arrogance that prevented before 9/11 the implementation of the same airline security measures that european countries had in place for decades.

https://www.kcra.com/article/kids-as...event/22748250
Old 2018-08-18, 01:14   Link #2036
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
The way I see it, there are only two outcomes:

1) Thanks to Donald Trump, the democrat wave becomes a Tsunami that will be remembered as Goldwater, part II

2) Thanks to Vladimir Putin, the republicans retain the house due to electoral fraud (aka voting machines hacking). Make no mistake, thinking "We are immune to electoral fraud, because we are special" is the same level of arrogance that prevented before 9/11 the implementation of the same airline security measures that european countries had in place for decades.

https://www.kcra.com/article/kids-as...event/22748250
3) The same people who voted Trump in 2016 vote GOP in 2018. And the same people who stayed home in 2016 stay home in 2018.
Old 2018-08-18, 09:11   Link #2037
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
3) The same people who voted Trump in 2016 vote GOP in 2018. And the same people who stayed home in 2016 stay home in 2018.
I don't think that's likely at all.

Quote:
(NATIONAL) PRIMARY TURNOUT COMPARISON (8/15), 2018 VS 2014 (29 states): In 2014, 20M voted in the primaries, and that vote was 56-44% Republican. As of (and including) tonight's primaries, 29.7M turnout, which is 54-46% Democratic. Dem turnout up 81%, GOP turnout up 22%.
https://twitter.com/WinWithJMC/statu...138276352?s=09
Old 2018-08-21, 22:56   Link #2038
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Who knows what MAGA stands for? According to @DaniloBlandon79 in twitter: My Attorney Got Arrested.

Trump didn't say anything in twitter or in his West Virginia rally about those troubled cohorts.
Old 2018-08-22, 00:35   Link #2039
Toukairin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Who knows what MAGA stands for? According to @DaniloBlandon79 in twitter: My Attorney Got Arrested.
Saw that indeed.
Old 2018-08-22, 05:02   Link #2040
The Green One

Probably won't be long until the insults start coming in. Wonder what bizarre name Cohen is going to get called. Trump rants on and on about draining the swamp but turns out his own swamp is pretty stinky.