AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-05, 23:16   Link #1
Kaze23114

One Piece Movie 5: Norowareta Seiken

I saw the trailer.. but didn;t understand a single word out of it =( so I was wondering if anyone translated it or knows whats going on! all I know is.. Zoro seems to be a huge role in it
Old 2004-02-05, 23:48   Link #2
BOZZY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze23114
I saw the trailer.. but didn;t understand a single word out of it =( so I was wondering if anyone translated it or knows whats going on! all I know is.. Zoro seems to be a huge role in it
Just wondering, where were you able to find the trailer?
Old 2004-02-06, 01:04   Link #3
Kaze23114

umm

sorry I think I meant Flash openning of hte movie. ahahahah sorry about that
Old 2004-02-06, 05:38   Link #4
Ruu

Hmmm... I saw in a magazine... The title is (it's in Japs, I don't remember the real title) The Cursed Holy Sword, if I'm not mistaken... Of course Zoro seems to be a huge role. You can see it from the title.
Old 2004-02-07, 12:08   Link #5
lilcasper

I believe you can get the trailer at the Toei Animation - One Piece movie website.

It's at http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/movie/200...iece/home.html, in the Movie page.
Old 2004-05-24, 01:46   Link #6
Nasuke

Send a message via AIM to Nasuke
movie 5

If any of you's seen this movie can you PM me and give me a summary on it.
Old 2004-05-24, 13:07   Link #7
dythim
dythim

Just hold out until July, that's when the dvd comes out.
Old 2004-05-24, 23:05   Link #8
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dythim
Just hold out until July, that's when the dvd comes out.
will KF sub it when avaliable, or wait till ur subbed animes reach that point?
i heard this one is the best movie of all.
Old 2004-05-25, 02:28   Link #9
Nasuke

I only heard this was in third place ranking for all the one piece movies. I think this is the last one but I hope it isn't.
Old 2004-05-25, 11:32   Link #10
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

I'm not sure if I should ask this here, but with ONE PIECE having had so many movies does that mean it is more popular in Japan than say Naruto?

Naruto's only had a "Clover" half hour special and I believe the first movie will be out this August.
Old 2004-05-25, 16:53   Link #11
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Last time I checked, One Piece was #1 on the charts.
Old 2004-05-25, 18:11   Link #12
Nasuke

I think the Naruto movie gonna be better than all the OP movies.
Old 2004-05-25, 20:24   Link #13
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

I don't know... Everytime I get "built up" about a certain this ep or that ep of Naruto... it has always let me down. However, that is me. ... so I've kinda lost faith in Naruto eps and also quality expected

I the One Piece Movie 3. I just saw it today Great Chopper action! Actually it had great action for everyone It's the best so far in my book.

However I'm still wondering if anyone has seen the One Piece Movie 5? Kinda curious on what they thought of it.

I mean has it already been shown in Japan?
Old 2004-05-25, 20:41   Link #14
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
I don't know... Everytime I get "built up" about a certain this ep or that ep of Naruto... it has always let me down. However, that is me. ... so I've kinda lost faith in Naruto eps and also quality expected

I the One Piece Movie 3. I just saw it today Great Chopper action! Actually it had great action for everyone It's the best so far in my book.

However I'm still wondering if anyone has seen the One Piece Movie 5? Kinda curious on what they thought of it.

The 5th Movie of One Piece premiered in Japan theathers in March the 6th. The DVD will be out in July, as implied by dythim-sama.

As what I've heard about this movie, it's not as good as it was expected; and not as half as good as the currently "best One Piece movie" in fans' opinion- Movie 4. But, as far as I remember, it stayed quite some time in the "10 most seen movies" in Japan. So, even if it wasn't as good as fans expected, it looks like the movie was quite popular. Oh well, the success of the movie can be rather explained by One Piece's own success- it's nowadays the most popular Shonen in Japan. We will only know if the movie was good or bad after watching it, after all

I've also watched Movie 3, and honestly, I didn't like it. In my opinion, the story was horrible, so were the characters (the villains, that jungle boy, etc.). Among the 3 first movies, the 2nd is my favorite. I've watched about 20 minutes of the 4th, and it really looks like it's the best of the 5

Also, pathy-chan, want good recent anime (if you haven't tried these I will mention now)? Try Monster and Paranoia Agent. Both are currently the best anime currently being aired in Japan, in my opinion. You also may try Samurai Champloo and, of course, Keroro Gunso (it reminds me of you, watch it! Funny and kawaii ).

PS. Samurai Champloo and Paranoia Agent are licensed
Old 2004-05-25, 20:48   Link #15
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
I've also watched Movie 3, and honestly, I didn't like it. In my opinion, the story was horrible, so were the characters (the villains, that jungle boy, etc.). Among the 3 first movies, the 2nd is my favorite. I've watched about 20 minutes of the 4th, and it really looks like it's the best of the 5
Thanks

Agree about the characters, they were a little underdeveloped, however I did like the action and well, I'm a sucker for Tony Tony Chopper Jungle boy was very annoying, but I figured that was his job
Old 2004-05-25, 22:36   Link #16
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
The 5th Movie of One Piece premiered in Japan theathers in March the 6th. The DVD will be out in July, as implied by dythim-sama.

As what I've heard about this movie, it's not as good as it was expected; and not as half as good as the currently "best One Piece movie" in fans' opinion- Movie 4. But, as far as I remember, it stayed quite some time in the "10 most seen movies" in Japan. So, even if it wasn't as good as fans expected, it looks like the movie was quite popular. Oh well, the success of the movie can be rather explained by One Piece's own success- it's nowadays the most popular Shonen in Japan. We will only know if the movie was good or bad after watching it, after all

Also, pathy-chan, want good recent anime (if you haven't tried these I will mention now)? Try Monster and Paranoia Agent. Both are currently the best anime currently being aired in Japan, in my opinion. You also may try Samurai Champloo and, of course, Keroro Gunso (it reminds me of you, watch it! Funny and kawaii ).

Keroro Gunso? Is it about that frog guy trying to take over earth? because i read the manga, but the americans like to change the names of it.

movie 4 was good, but it lacked a good fight. Movie 3 and 2 both had cool fights, but movie 4 didnt really try on it. Everything else was good.
Old 2004-05-26, 01:41   Link #17
Nasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bushido
Keroro Gunso? Is it about that frog guy trying to take over earth? because i read the manga, but the americans like to change the names of it.

movie 4 was good, but it lacked a good fight. Movie 3 and 2 both had cool fights, but movie 4 didnt really try on it. Everything else was good.
I think i'll have to disagree on that one Mr.Bushido. Movie 4 had the best fight scenes outta all the one piece movies then comes movie 2. It doesn't matter though, when the Naruto movie comes out you'll see even better fight scenes then all the Op movies.
Old 2004-05-26, 16:27   Link #18
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

What a groundless statement .
Old 2004-05-27, 00:54   Link #19
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasuke
I think i'll have to disagree on that one Mr.Bushido. Movie 4 had the best fight scenes outta all the one piece movies then comes movie 2. It doesn't matter though, when the Naruto movie comes out you'll see even better fight scenes then all the Op movies.
how are you sure? The only thing Naruto had that was close to a movie was the red clover special. And that sucked a lot of asses

Movie 4 had Luffy vs the rain guy. Not too great of a fight. Not as bad as Luffy vs Bear King tho i admit
But Zoro and Sanji each does 1 move each. come on...
Old 2004-06-01, 13:42   Link #20
freedom
gomu gomu no baka

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder

Also, pathy-chan, want good recent anime (if you haven't tried these I will mention now)? Try Monster and Paranoia Agent. Both are currently the best anime currently being aired in Japan, in my opinion. You also may try Samurai Champloo and, of course, Keroro Gunso (it reminds me of you, watch it! Funny and kawaii :heh.

I've watched the first 4 OP movies, and i have to agree with Vicious, Movie 4 is the best in my opinion, I was actually a bit disappointed in Movie 2, but i thought Movie 3 sucked. Don't get me wrong, i'm a SUPER HUGE OP fan, but I can't give credit to such poorly developed characters and story. And, as a Tony Tony Chopper fan, I really didn't like the way they portrayed him as a little punk in that movie, bad work IMHO!

As for those new shows, I've seen only Samurai Champloo Ep 1, and I thought it was just awesome, great art work, sound, and story. Haven't had a chance to see any of the others, but Vicious seems to have a good head on his shoulders, so I think I can go with his opinion of the other shows.

Wanted to give you thumbs up Vicious, but there's no icon!
Closed Thread