AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-03-10, 21:10   Link #3941
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Here's what I was thinking:
The spirit war is where the darkness lord lead the war and the five elemental king emerging victorious, I'm thinking that maybe they original ones were defeated and sealed up or something and were replaced by imposters (who are just as strong). This was probably done by the princess who controlled the Demon King wanting domination but was probably back stabbed by the new five which left the demon king kinda stranded and made out to be the big threat..
Old 2013-03-10, 21:48   Link #3942
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Well Luminaris is a holy spirit user and her country seems to be the villainous and overbearingly religious church of the series. I doubt that Luminaris will join the harem somehow, but luckily we all know her fate.

BTW, concerning speculation of Ren Ashdoll. Judging from information on the Spirit War it seems that there were multiple Elemental Lords for each attribute with the exception of the darkness attribute. Something like that. The current Elemental Lords are not imposters, but simply the Elemental Lords who were victorious in the Spirit War and the recently sealed Iseria would be one of the Elemental Lords that lost and was sealed away.

@Sylphic So why and how was Areisha reincarnated and when and how did Rubia discover that she was Areisha? Thank you.
It was during the first fight between kamito and rubia in volume 10. She asks kamito, don't you think its strange that in just a few years she is better than kamito at the sword even though he's trained since birth and that she couldn't use a sword at all prior to her disappearance. She also hints at how ironic that kamito is the demon lord but is fighting alesia's reincarnation with her former sword.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 23:02   Link #3943
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Need confirmation:

Is Claire unofficially become knight of Fianna?
I heard that the noble and royalty must exchange vow to tranfer spirit.
So, aside of being Kamito's queen, she is also Fianna's knight?
Old 2013-03-10, 23:34   Link #3944
sky black swordman

I have theory on current "imposter" Elemental Lords, what if the "imposter" Elemental Lords were in fact just powerful spirits that served the "True" Elemental Lords and for whatever reason betrayed them and then through some sort of method stole their power and used it against them.
Old 2013-03-11, 00:06   Link #3945
shadow1296

i have a theory on est's curse

Spoiler for theory est's curse:
Old 2013-03-11, 02:31   Link #3946
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
Need confirmation:

Is Claire unofficially become knight of Fianna?
I heard that the noble and royalty must exchange vow to tranfer spirit.
So, aside of being Kamito's queen, she is also Fianna's knight?
Claire was always a knight of Fianna.

Remember that Claire is a noble and Fianna is also a member of the royal family (even if disowned) who all the nobles are sworn to serve.

Claire's family and all other noble families exchanged vows such that the royal family can take all of the spirits of the nobles at will that serve them as a sign of fealty. It's never actually been used, but Claire uses it to save Scarlet after she is downed by Rubia.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 02:39   Link #3947
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
It was during the first fight between kamito and rubia in volume 10. She asks kamito, don't you think its strange that in just a few years she is better than kamito at the sword even though he's trained since birth and that she couldn't use a sword at all prior to her disappearance. She also hints at how ironic that kamito is the demon lord but is fighting alesia's reincarnation with her former sword
Wait whaaat??

How did that happen? Why is she suddenly Aleshia reincarnation?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 03:47   Link #3948
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
If you're referring to the fact that they share the same name, maybe the current Elemental Lords are just using their name or maybe they always have the same name? If you're trying to argue that the current Elemental Lords are "imposters" who sealed away the "real" Elemental Lords, then there are a few points that need to be addressed:

These imposters clearly have the power to back up their status. The "imposter" Fire Lord burned an entire village, which led to Rubia becoming disillusioned and the "imposter" Iseria froze Judia with a curse that couldn't be removed. If they're imposters they're pretty strong ones.

If you're claiming that these imposters sealed the "real" ones after the Spirit War, then how exactly did they accomplish this without anyone knowing? I mean, I'm pretty sure that the real ones would have out up a noticeable fight.
I'm assuming its similar how the current Maou houses in HS DxD assumed power the new spirit lord takes up the name of the original spirit lord this way no one will notice the difference in governance despite a very... bloody? (assuming spirits have blood or of similar substance) history, but who else am I to speculate about anyway...
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 06:50   Link #3949
Insanemaster

This is a little off-topic but... Do you guys have any idea how 'wish' works?

I mean if those Elemental Lords granted wishes, it means Kamito (3 years ago) say I will kill you right in their faces?
Insanemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 07:06   Link #3950
ImperialFlameGod8190

heh vol 9 chapter 3 is out and Lily turns out to be pretty interesting and I pretty much figured out how their team works the one with Kamito Muir and Lily
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 07:20   Link #3951
Algester

hmm if anyone notices that reading the entire blade dance arc everyone gets their mid season upgrades... well almost everyone except for Ellis and Rinslet, Rinslet's time for an upgrade seems to be coming up with the lost of Fenrir's contract.
now we have Clair as the Dark Spirit Lord's queen, what we need now are the priestesses hahahaha... ohh god... I still wont imagine the Academy as such but it feels it will soon go there... yeah...
ohh yeah Clair's hunch that Kamito is Ren Ashbell is verified by the end of volume 10, despite being a private fight with Rubia and Scarlet team Kamito declaring he was the world's strongest blade dancer seals the deal though saying it was Scarlet team Ellis and Rinslet were not to be found as it was only Kamito, Clair and Fianna with Rubia in the fight.

Has anyone brought an insight on as to why Alphas' Empire is dead set on preparing to engage in a war despite claiming Kamito seems to be an invalid point or has the lowest possibility of having that out come... and Sorja Kahn's motive to turn Fianna to be the Dark lord's queen seems to be a very political agenda behind it
Old 2013-03-11, 14:27   Link #3952
XFire
150% done

Possibly Crackpot Theory

After reading through the various novels, I think I have a good idea of the background.

Spoiler for The War:

Spoiler for Three Years Ago:

This is all wild speculation, but it's the best I have.
Old 2013-03-11, 15:09   Link #3953
erdii

isn't girls in Kamito's team a bit too weak?? ı mean from what ı can guess Lily can beat everyone under right circumtances no matter how strong the opponent is (well this is for the girls in team scarlet)

Kamito is a bad "husband". normally a devoted husband would save his "wife" at critical times
Fianna is as funny as always
Old 2013-03-11, 17:21   Link #3954
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
isn't girls in Kamito's team a bit too weak?? ı mean from what ı can guess Lily can beat everyone under right circumtances no matter how strong the opponent is (well this is for the girls in team scarlet)

Kamito is a bad "husband". normally a devoted husband would save his "wife" at critical times
Girls in Kamito's team aren't weak, but they are outclassed by "The Male protagonist."

As many authors learned the hardway (Most notably Rosario-Vampire, and in a certain way, Card Captor Sakura-manga), it is very hard to sell powerful heroines in a male-centric publish environment.

Only time when the girls can act clearly and not as support cast is when Kamito is not around~
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 18:34   Link #3955
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
i have a theory on est's curse

Spoiler for theory est's curse:
Est was never a holy sword. This was made clear a number of times throughout the novel. She's just a powerful 'steel' attribute sword. That is why she is susceptible to corrupting influences. The spirit contractor who fought Ren Ashbell in the finals three years ago, used a genuine light/holy attributed sword. Which is why he was disadvantaged when he fought her with Restia, a dark spirit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
After reading through the various novels, I think I have a good idea of the background.

Spoiler for The War:

Spoiler for Three Years Ago:

This is all wild speculation, but it's the best I have.
I am under the impression that the Demon Lord IS the Dark Elemental Spirit in human form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Girls in Kamito's team aren't weak, but they are outclassed by "The Male protagonist."

As many authors learned the hardway (Most notably Rosario-Vampire, and in a certain way, Card Captor Sakura-manga), it is very hard to sell powerful heroines in a male-centric publish environment.

Only time when the girls can act clearly and not as support cast is when Kamito is not around~
Totally agree. Hate pushover male protagonists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
Wow I finally finished reading volume 10! Sadly any sort of restaurants + harem interaction is delayed until volume 11 at the end of may.

Who wants spoilers?

And yes Claire is actually M for kamito. There's a reason why scarlet calls him master.
In terms of looks, Kamito got dazzled by Ellis' physical appearance more once throughout the series as opposed to once for Claire only, who was then in a dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post

Kamito's team is definitely quite weak in comparison to the other teams in terms of overall strength. There are two advantages for them though. It's quite obvious that they've still got room for development whilst others are already at the pinnacle of their power. In addition to that, their overall team work is also better than other teams such as Rubia's.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2013-03-11 at 19:45.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 19:08   Link #3956
oplover
Usually a lurker

I have this feeling that Areshia actually fallen in love before dying.
oplover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 19:18   Link #3957
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
ohh yeah Clair's hunch that Kamito is Ren Ashbell is verified by the end of volume 10, despite being a private fight with Rubia and Scarlet team Kamito declaring he was the world's strongest blade dancer seals the deal though saying it was Scarlet team Ellis and Rinslet were not to be found as it was only Kamito, Clair and Fianna with Rubia in the fight.
So, The Strongest Blade Dancer Ren Ashbell now overwrite by The Strongest Blade Dancer Kazehaya Kamito? To whom that Kamito declare? If it was private battle, so everyone at Ragna Y's didn't watch the epic battle? Your sentences to long that make me confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Kamito's team is definitely quite weak in comparison to the other teams in terms of overall development. There are two advantages for them though. It's quite obvious that they've still got room for development whilst others are already at the pinnacle of their power. In addition to that, their overall team work is also better than other teams such as Rubia's.
Just like Perseus in Campione! said that Love will overcome anything. Unlike Dragonia and Holy knight that their team bonded by comradeship and knightship, or like team Inferno that bond by usefulness, Scarlet Team bond by Love. Love for their comrade, love for their friend, love for their rival, love for beliefing at their bond even though they also love to quarrel
Old 2013-03-11, 21:12   Link #3958
Algester

Quote:
So, The Strongest Blade Dancer Ren Ashbell now overwrite by The Strongest Blade Dancer Kazehaya Kamito? To whom that Kamito declare? If it was private battle, so everyone at Ragna Y's didn't watch the epic battle? Your sentences to long that make me confused.
well the Furigana of the [World's Strongest Blade Dancer] no matter how you read it still reads Ren Ashbell... so yeah... plus the battlefields are no longer held at the floating islands of Ragna Y's but somewhere else in Astral Zero... if Vol 9 is true to its location

Last edited by Algester; 2013-03-12 at 03:06.
Old 2013-03-11, 21:47   Link #3959
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:

Just like Perseus in Campione! said that Love will overcome anything. Unlike Dragonia and Holy knight that their team bonded by comradeship and knightship, or like team Inferno that bond by usefulness, Scarlet Team bond by Love. Love for their comrade, love for their friend, love for their rival, love for beliefing at their bond even though they also love to quarrel
I guess people at Ragna Y would have stopped the tournament and had Rubia arrested if they saw her face on the screen.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 22:35   Link #3960
ta2666

[QUOTE=darthfanta;4587340]I guess people at Ragna Y would have stopped the tournament and had Rubia arrested if they saw her face on the screen.[/.

Wouldn't it offend the elemental lords if they stopped the tournament.
ta2666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap