Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-28, 09:07   Link #41
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
its so annoying why Yama didnt use Bankai ?
His shikai alone was enough to blast the world to smithereens, just releasing bankai would be the end of the universe.
Old 2010-10-28, 14:32   Link #42
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Bankai apparently doesn't exist for most captains. Out of 12 captains only 6 of them have used it and a few vice-captains. From the vizards only ONE used Bankai.

There is no point in having the ultimate release if you die before using it against your arch-enemy duh.
Old 2010-10-28, 14:52   Link #43
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
From the vizards only ONE used Bankai.
Whatever happened to Kensei, he was supposed to be fighting WW using his bankai. Off-screen defeat?
Old 2010-10-28, 16:04   Link #44
Jerseykid

A lot of effort to come up with bankai for all these people, what makes you think they even exist yet!?
Old 2010-10-28, 16:19   Link #45
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Whatever happened to Kensei, he was supposed to be fighting WW using his bankai. Off-screen defeat?
Kensei's the only one who used bankai, and we've never seen what it was. As the story developed KT apparently forgot he made Kensei fight WW, so when he needed WW for Yamamoto he didn't know what to do with Kensei. I guess we can just assume Kensei was defeated.

As for the bankai thing, it would have been too much for all the Visored captains + Gotei captains to go bankai, but I agree they could have shown a bit more. When Shunsui wanted to use bankai against Stark, Jyuushirou said "he shouldn't use his bankai where it can be seen by people". Makes ya wonder.

A hint was also dropped on Kisuke's bankai way back, but the chance we'll ever see that is not very big.
Old 2010-10-28, 20:04   Link #46
shtanimerocks
he who pwns all
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
It's unbearable to watch any fight with Aizen talking his sh*t...

Yeah, good fight and all, but Kubo... what's the point of Aizen talking so much BS?, tell me please...

Nah, in first place he didn't saw arms and thought "sh*t, tentacles... "
its more like holy sht!!! those tentacles are gonna rape me

you're all f@#$%& now!!

Last edited by shtanimerocks; 2010-10-28 at 20:30.
Old 2010-10-29, 01:27   Link #47
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Funny how it ends up the other way in half a minute. :P
Old 2010-10-29, 07:46   Link #48
Ichiban Hayai

I enjoyed the episode a lot. Bare hand fight, plus above 90 hadou without incantation. Captain commander doesn't stop to amaze me.

On a side note, during Wonderwise flashback, in Hougyukou room, I think Halibel's shirt is uncensored. I can't remember if it was the same back then.
Old 2010-10-29, 12:05   Link #49
zarqu
Stüldt Hĺjt!

I'm glad Old Man Yamammoto put an end to Wonderweiss' antics for good. Couldn't have stood more of his oogling and booing. And in such a way ! Bare handed combat goodness and some sweet GAR (oxymoron?).

Now I just hope that Ichigo mans up for some serious kickassery.
Old 2010-10-29, 14:18   Link #50
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

I was about to sleep with Aizen's fight and always saying : "I'm the powerfull guy ever ahahahahahah lulwutz"
but when Yamato came back !!! Finally he seriously fought this badass grandpa
Latest Ressurecion are ugly as hell , like Tosen and Wonderweiss ...
Now i want to see Gin in full action !
Hope after Aizen this will be the end but i know that it won't ..... new bad guy .

Last edited by -Sho-; 2010-10-29 at 14:41.
Old 2010-10-30, 01:54   Link #51
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Pretty cool episode...

most interesting part for me though was realizing that Yamamoto has fire-proof eyebrows. I mean, an explosion of incredible fire happened right in front of him, and he used his body to lessen the explosion, yet his eyebrows are still fully in-tact? It's a good thing Kubo made sure at least SOME of his beard was gone, but if it were up to me, i'd take everything out all together. Of course, then...the scene would look frigging lulzy, taking away the seriousness of the moment.

LolOlol, either way kubo was left with a difficult decision. But it's pretty funny to think about nonetheless. Anyone with me on this one ?
Old 2010-10-30, 03:45   Link #52
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

taking somebody's eyebrows away... that's a horrible thing to do. wouldn't wish it on anybody. it isn't something to make light of, really, either. no eyebrows = no life.

i hate the way moves in anime/manga would be stupid in real life. i mean, if i two fist punched somebody like yamamoto did...

i might not be alive to talk about it.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-10-31, 12:16   Link #53
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

So I wonder if Ichigo's dad is going to show up anytime soon. I think this'll probably be the best way to introduce his father to ichigo :X.

And I wonder how Gin will play into this whole plot. Would be pretty lame if he's just waiting for the right moment to kill aizen himself. I could totally see that happen though, once Aizen takes out all the powerful people, then Gin strikes in for the kill when Aizen isn't realizing it, and Gin will be on top!

Also where is youruichi and the shop keeper :?
Old 2010-10-31, 15:37   Link #54
Aqua Knight

btw blood in bleach has recently actually become red instead of being black from previous episodes
Old 2010-10-31, 15:57   Link #55
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
His shikai alone was enough to blast the world to smithereens, just releasing bankai would be the end of the universe.
Yea but he still should have used it against Aizen after all Azien was able to end him
Old 2010-11-01, 13:12   Link #56
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Bankai apparently doesn't exist for most captains. Out of 12 captains only 6 of them have used it and a few vice-captains. From the vizards only ONE used Bankai.

There is no point in having the ultimate release if you die before using it against your arch-enemy duh.
it's an unwritten law in shonen. and it makes sense - if you use your bankai early, the opponent can have the chance to figure it out and counter. unless you've got a now hopelessly weak shikai like hitsugaya ichigo's compared to everybody elses, there's no reason to use a bankai until aizen or moth man tousen or gin use theirs.

either that or it would be too much effort to decide on who gets a sensible bankai and who gets a complete ass pull "this had nothing to do with anything" bankai. like soifon's.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-11-04, 00:49   Link #57
AnnaM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
Pretty cool episode...

most interesting part for me though was realizing that Yamamoto has fire-proof eyebrows.
I just have to say I was thinking how odd it was that on tv people's clothes and hair are always fire proof. I mean to some degree maybe, but I kinda just wanna see someone look like they've really been in an explosion/fire. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
So I wonder if Ichigo's dad is going to show up anytime soon. I think this'll probably be the best way to introduce his father to ichigo :X.

And I wonder how Gin will play into this whole plot. Would be pretty lame if he's just waiting for the right moment to kill aizen himself. I could totally see that happen though, once Aizen takes out all the powerful people, then Gin strikes in for the kill when Aizen isn't realizing it, and Gin will be on top!

Also where is youruichi and the shop keeper :?
I was gonna make a post about this, but miroku2192 already did. What is Gin doing other than just chilling? Where are all the people from the shop? And why is the dad mentioned to be a soul reaper just once? Like is he ever gonna show up again? And also when are the other captains gonna come back to the world of living? They can open the gate so you think they'd come back soon.
Old 2010-11-04, 19:31   Link #58
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaM View Post

I was gonna make a post about this, but miroku2192 already did. What is Gin doing other than just chilling? Where are all the people from the shop? And why is the dad mentioned to be a soul reaper just once? Like is he ever gonna show up again? And also when are the other captains gonna come back to the world of living? They can open the gate so you think they'd come back soon.
We saw Isshin in the preview

Last edited by secretzfan; 2010-11-06 at 16:20.
Old 2010-11-05, 21:39   Link #59
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaM View Post
Well, we did see Ichigo's father in the new opening, so they will defiantly add something about him that possibly shows how Ichigo got so powerful, or things that happened to him in the past.
Old 2010-11-06, 16:18   Link #60
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

It's going to be a way long journey before Aizen gets beaten, if he ever gets beaten thanks due to his Kyouka Suigetsu and near-Godly condition.

Spoiler:
Closed Thread