AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana II - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 57 54.29%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 28 26.67%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 11.43%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 6.67%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.95%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-27, 00:14   Link #61
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpt37 View Post
At this point I'm really confused as to what the relationship between Wilhelmina/Pheles is so that's probably why that part made no sense to me. How do they know each other? and why is Wilhelmina so worried about her?
They're friends with each other
Old 2008-01-27, 00:27   Link #62
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpt37 View Post
Can anyone tell me what the exchange between Wilhelmina and Pheles was about?

Based on SS/Eclipse subs. (When Pheles is about to leave):

Wilhelmina: Why do you shoulder everything yourself, why won't you...
Pheles: I no longer have the right to
Wilhelmina: Even so, I'm...
Pheles: Thank you

At this point I'm really confused as to what the relationship between Wilhelmina/Pheles is so that's probably why that part made no sense to me. How do they know each other? and why is Wilhelmina so worried about her?
It depends. How good are your yuri goggles?
Old 2008-01-27, 00:28   Link #63
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I absolutely loved that scene, i was all 'in the moment' though Kazumi had to go and destroy it for me. Not the first time something like this has happened thanks to her.
I'm completely with you there. Such a nice moment and yet again Kazumi comes in with a line like that. Could have stayed in that touching moment instead. If you just pause right before her line its not too bad. Really was something though with Shana that worried.

At least Yuji was perceptive enough not to ask something like "why are you crying". Even if he has missed how Shana feels on some levels, her concern was hard to miss there.

Now if only he would stop screaming and panicking all the time. Admitting that these are stressful times. I'd say the guy needs some more training in handling dangerous situations, but that might open the door to training episodes...
Old 2008-01-27, 00:31   Link #64
nines
I much prefer the 2d

i only have one thing to say to this entire episode i want kazumi dead and go shana :O
Old 2008-01-27, 02:03   Link #65
TigerII
Pilot in Training

So..we have The Silver Flame, The Armor Suit, Johan, Several seals, and the Reiji Maigo all inside poor Yuji. Poor kid. I wonder if he was ever human..

Also, what novel is the current episode in?
Old 2008-01-27, 02:07   Link #66
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Quote:

Also, what novel is the current episode in?
Post #51 has your answer
Old 2008-01-27, 02:27   Link #67
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Poor Silver, lol. I always had the impression he was... you know... bigger.
Old 2008-01-27, 02:33   Link #68
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'm completely with you there. Such a nice moment and yet again Kazumi comes in with a line like that. Could have stayed in that touching moment instead. If you just pause right before her line its not too bad. Really was something though with Shana that worried.

At least Yuji was perceptive enough not to ask something like "why are you crying". Even if he has missed how Shana feels on some levels, her concern was hard to miss there.

Now if only he would stop screaming and panicking all the time. Admitting that these are stressful times. I'd say the guy needs some more training in handling dangerous situations, but that might open the door to training episodes...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post

I absolutely loved that scene, i was all 'in the moment' though Kazumi had to go and destroy it for me. Not the first time something like this has happened thanks to her.

Quick question for novel readers --- were are we upto in terms of novel volumes?

I felt sad for Kazumi. How can you guys not . Its not fair you know. Shana has a huge advantage over her. I will be rooting for you Kazumi Yoshida-san . I mean its not like shana was the only one crying like that ( well i did feel sorry for her too) and worrying about him.

P.S. Does this guy ( Yuji) even deserve all the attention he is getting ??? . I will be rooting for you Johan. Take over the useless yuji and become the new cool protagonist you are . Lets start a Johan fanclub ^_^.
Old 2008-01-27, 02:50   Link #69
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Sweet, I have no fucking clue what just happened that episode but I'm give it a 10/10 just because!
Old 2008-01-27, 03:26   Link #70
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

Its nice to know that Hecate can actually put up a fight she's done better this season than the first one.
Old 2008-01-27, 04:12   Link #71
alvinkhorfire

The episodes 22-24 in the season 1 are anime original content and they portray Hecate as slightly weak character (She needs to be saved by Sydonay after experiencing emotional breakdown.). I believe that some of us including myself are shocked to see Hecate can fight as well and that is actual fact as stated in the novels. The happening at episode 22-24 provides misunderstanding as what Hecate is capable of.

Another twist in this episode is that Fumina is actually Hecate's clone. Most of us actually thought that Fumina is Hecate in disguise. If she was to be consumed by the Debris of the Dashing Crook, Cache-sama, in episode 3, it will not bring any harm to Hecate and Hecate can still seal Silver into Yuji without Fumina.

Last edited by alvinkhorfire; 2008-01-27 at 04:49.
Old 2008-01-27, 04:25   Link #72
Pinion

Don't make Shana cry
Old 2008-01-27, 04:27   Link #73
evarcrazy89

one thing i want to ask . The wind barrier that deflected hecate and felcor attack is created by feles or by johan ?
Old 2008-01-27, 04:31   Link #74
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by evarcrazy89 View Post
one thing i want to ask . The wind barrier that deflected hecate and felcor attack is created by feles or by johan ?
Considering Johann is just a mere mystes, it was Pheles. She's created tornados like that before too.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-01-27, 05:10   Link #75
evarcrazy89

wow... even though she is already weakened by silver, still she could take care of their attack like ease, how strong is she anyway.
Old 2008-01-27, 05:12   Link #76
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by evarcrazy89 View Post
wow... even though she is already weakened by silver, still she could take care of their attack like ease, how strong is she anyway.
She was backed up with the power of love.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-01-27, 05:18   Link #77
cnnydz
Feed me

hope they will do vol10, it is so good, i was feeling down for days after reading vol10.

that hougu has a catch to it, and that is the reason why i think pheles is a nasty one

Last edited by cnnydz; 2008-01-27 at 05:55.
Old 2008-01-27, 06:12   Link #78
angelhalo

Memories with Yuji

Hi,

Can someone enlighten me why does Hecate wants to collect memories with Yuji?

Or will they reveal this in the future??
Old 2008-01-27, 07:15   Link #79
Mandrake

I wonder what the death toll was after that encounter
Old 2008-01-27, 07:32   Link #80
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelhalo View Post
Hi,

Can someone enlighten me why does Hecate wants to collect memories with Yuji?

Or will they reveal this in the future??
I think she has developed an interest in yuji after the first season and only wants to know more about him. Perhaps that when it does come down to killing yuji, she finds herself unable to do it.

Shana's tears have no effect on me...if only she wasn't so powerless against the enemy (I stress again that she lost her badass side somewhere between S1 and S2 ).

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Closed Thread