AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Chapter 109 Rating
Perfect 10 11 20.75%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 18.87%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 19 35.85%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 16.98%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 5.66%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.89%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-29, 15:28   Link #821
Nixl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerider View Post
You have to realise the Claymore story was written YEARS ago. There may be some tweaking as it unfolds. For the most part: The story is already written. It's the illustration of it into a Graphic Novel that is being released monthly.
You have me confused, are you stating that Claymore is a drawn depiction of a previous story or that Yagi has already outlined the entirety of the story?
Old 2010-11-29, 15:33   Link #822
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
You have me confused, are you stating that Claymore is a drawn depiction of a previous story or that Yagi has already outlined the entirety of the story?
I think he's trying to say the latter....or at least, we hope he outlined everything and isn't just making things up as he goes .

I'm gonna say the spoiler is fake.
Old 2010-11-29, 15:48   Link #823
Ryus
The One Eyed King

CH 110 thread is up... I've moved the spoiler found by Weils there and Tom Bombadil's comments/corrections on the translation
Old 2010-11-29, 17:00   Link #824
Falcor

Send a message via MSN to Falcor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
CH 110 thread is up... I've moved the spoiler found by Weils there and Tom Bombadil's comments/corrections on the translation
At last! Thanks, Ryus.
Old 2010-11-29, 17:06   Link #825
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcor View Post
At last! Thanks, Ryus.
If you haven't already, don't forget to thank Solace for putting up the thread and Weils and Tom Bombadil for the spoiler and translation clarifications... All I did was just transfered the spoiler
Old 2010-11-29, 17:27   Link #826
Falcor

Send a message via MSN to Falcor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
If you haven't already, don't forget to thank Solace for putting up the thread and Weils and Tom Bombadil for the spoiler and translation clarifications... All I did was just transfered the spoiler
Thank you for opening the new thread, Solace. And thanks for the spoilers and translations, Weils and Tom Bombadil. Also, thanks for the quick Japanese lesson a few posts back, Cyclone.

Hope that covers everyone.
Old 2010-11-29, 18:38   Link #827
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

I'm saying the complete story was written before the illustrations started. Usually when a comic is presented to a serial publisher as an illustrated story, the whole story is written out ( it may be in script form ) with one or two chapters having preliminary illustrations That's the standard method.
Old 2010-11-29, 18:51   Link #828
Nixl

A debut chapter? Yes, I have heard of those, they display the premise, but not the entirety. I would not expect that most stories are planned down to the last detail 50-100 chapters later, which Claymore has undergone.
Old 2010-12-12, 08:29   Link #829
Gooral
Banned

Not sure if it's been discussed before but it just occurred to me that Cynthia easily stopped Deneve's two-sword attack. Even if Deneve wasn't serious Cynthia was fast enough to get between Deneve and Tabitha and stop a very powerful attack with her one sword. That's impressive IMO. She had a higher number than Deneve for a reason.

Old 2011-01-16, 13:28   Link #830
smartlypretty

very interesting
Closed Thread