AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Old 2005-12-18, 18:18   Link #1
Jotun

(Suggestion) Sig forum

Hi, well i hang around at alot of sig making graphics sites and there are pretty popular and i noticed the fan art section is mainly full of hand drawn art and such.

I was thinking maybe a sig section could be added, maybe a sub forum to the fan art section? where you can get comments and critique on sigs you have made.

Just an idea
Jotun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 18:34   Link #2
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

I'm not sure there is that much hand drawn stuff compared to everything else... unless you include drawings done with a mouse or tablet. Even if most of the works are of that nature there is nothing stopping people from posting threads about the signature images or avatars they have made. In fact Catgirls had a thread full of his avatar creations! Thing is most of them tend to gravitate towards a particular series, so post in the series forum rather than the Fan Creation one.

In any case, right now we're not planning on adding any new forums. If and when we do, we'll re-consider if there is a need or not.

Thanks
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 20:06   Link #3
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotun
I was thinking maybe a sig section could be added, maybe a sub forum to the fan art section? where you can get comments and critique on sigs you have made.
For signature comments and criticism, there's always the Rate That Signature! thread as an option