AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2004-02-22, 19:38   Link #1
Kurara
Ningyou Hime

Send a message via ICQ to Kurara Send a message via AIM to Kurara Send a message via MSN to Kurara
A new drawing!

My friend asked me to draw her. I decided to draw her as a dragon girl in modern clothes. ^-^ It's blurry because my scanner sucks, but oh, well.. I hope you guys like it.

http://www21.brinkster.com/kurara/kattokun.jpg

You have to copy/paste the link too, since brinkster sucks..
Kurara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 19:43   Link #2
Mr_Anonomis
El Diablo Blanco!

Send a message via AIM to Mr_Anonomis
nice, though her right hand is sort of big, and the legs are a little...thick, though that might just be your style, it's cool anyway...she's really cool lookin, cant go wrong with a girl that has wings.
Mr_Anonomis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 19:57   Link #3
Kurara
Ningyou Hime

Send a message via ICQ to Kurara Send a message via AIM to Kurara Send a message via MSN to Kurara
Yeah, maybe I drew her legs too thick. When I first drew it her legs were thinner, but it looked a bit strange.. So I made them thicker. I didn't want to draw her really skinny either. I often draw characters who don't have many curves and who are skinny, but I wanted to try a different body type for once. ^^ And also that's the type of body she has, so I couldn't draw her with stick type body.

About the hands, yeah.. ^^;; Sometimes I tend to draw the hands too big. Gotta practice more..
Old 2004-02-22, 20:07   Link #4
Tboz

Its nice, though her pose is abit weird. Her right hand is inverted if I'm not wrong. And yeah, her calfs may look thick but I think its quite ok.

And is that a reptile-like tail I see?
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 20:14   Link #5
Kurara
Ningyou Hime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboz
Its nice, though her pose is abit weird. Her right hand is inverted if I'm not wrong. And yeah, her calfs may look thick but I think its quite ok.

I just checked and it's not inverted. ^^ the thumb is always close to the head.. But it's true that it looks a bit unnatural... I don't know about the calfs. ^^;;

Yep, reptile tail. ^^ She's a dragon girl
Old 2004-02-23, 03:38   Link #6
wolf

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboz

you think so? but not for me... her calfs may look thick but I think its quite ok
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-23, 03:40   Link #7
GreenTze

Send a message via AIM to GreenTze
interesting pose. is she in some form of dragon fighting stance.
GreenTze is offline   Reply With Quote