AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-31, 07:59   Link #21
Silent Otaku

It looks like its not a launch title, Might be until 2005 till you see Vol. 1 come out
Old 2005-12-20, 03:46   Link #22
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Tenjou Tenge

I went searching for a thread for this manga... couldn't find it so I decided to start one.

Hmm, I got kinda lost in Vol 14.
Old 2005-12-22, 14:03   Link #23
Doyrena
..:Kozue-chan:..

Send a message via MSN to Doyrena
hey, sorry, but is this manga completed its series? or still ongoing?

thnks!
Old 2005-12-22, 19:08   Link #24
night train

it's an ongoing series.
Old 2005-12-22, 23:31   Link #25
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Hmm, do you guys prefer an Souichirou x Aya or Masataka x Aya pairing?

IMO I prefer Souichirou and Aya because well... I think they have some definate chemistry unlike Masataka's one-sided infatuation.
Old 2005-12-25, 05:24   Link #26
MarcusG
Remember Law of Ueki

I never read the manga of this series yet. I was watching the anime and was wondering if this anime series is going to be completed or just the manga. If they given up on the anime then I may be forced to get the manga.
Old 2005-12-25, 06:06   Link #27
mone-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusG
I never read the manga of this series yet. I was watching the anime and was wondering if this anime series is going to be completed or just the manga. If they given up on the anime then I may be forced to get the manga.
they have released 2 dvds (Ultimate fight and the past chapter). Ultimate fight continues the story for 2 episodes and the past chapter is just a movie form of the flashback in the series. other than those two dvd only releases nothing more has come out or is planned as far as I can tell.
Old 2006-02-09, 19:59   Link #28
d3fus3d

How many total episode..

Hey guys i just got done watching the 24th episode of the anime, my question is do you guys know how many total episode do they have for this title?
Old 2006-03-06, 21:10   Link #29
Psychodragon
Inactive Member

Man, why is Oh! Great so GOOD at drawing females and their well-endowed bodies?! I'm dying to have an Aya Natsume of my own...

-PD
Old 2006-03-08, 09:25   Link #30
fremeer

its cause oh great used to draw hentai. I dont mind his art style but he is very cluttered and hard to read sometimes.
Old 2006-03-09, 20:38   Link #31
FlyByNite

I think reading the latest chapters of TenTen I finally figured out Oh Great.

the Dude has ADHD and probably needs some medication because it's pretty obvious he has a short attention spawn and quickly grows bored of stuff he's working on.

He started TenTen with Souchirou as the lead character then grows bored with him and goes into a flashback to Maya's past that lasts for months (a volume and a half I think) before coming back to Souchiro, then he decides to have it settled at the HS martial arts tournament so they go into training mode, but then that whole plot is dropped and Souchirou is kidnapped then just as that plot is being resolved he's grown bored with the ENTIRE main cast apparently and we're in a flashback to feudal era Japan.

Oh yea and add in the fact he grew bored with TenTen and started Air Gear and threw in some long breaks where no TenTen chapters were released.
Old 2006-03-10, 01:24   Link #32
Psychodragon
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fremeer
its cause oh great used to draw hentai. I dont mind his art style but he is very cluttered and hard to read sometimes.
Yes, I knew that before ahead of time. I've actually read some of his hentai, too.

But still...why is he so good at drawing well-endowed females?! Gosh dangit he's the bane of my existence and yet a blessing as well.

-PD
Old 2006-03-15, 23:52   Link #33
NarutoShocker

Send a message via AIM to NarutoShocker

So does anyone know where the manga picks up after the anime? Like what chapter to be specific?
Old 2006-03-17, 04:44   Link #34
pac9

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3fus3d
Hey guys i just got done watching the 24th episode of the anime, my question is do you guys know how many total episode do they have for this title?
they have a total of 24 episodes for tenjou tenge:

http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,1...jou_tenge.html
Old 2006-03-22, 00:42   Link #35
blackwolf58

3rd season?

So, I just finished watching the OVAs for Tenjou tenge. Has anyone heard about a 3rd season?
Old 2006-03-24, 18:57   Link #36
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

the CMX Manga release disappoints me, the editing...oh the editing -_-

I've been sticking to scantalations for the unedited goodness

how many chapters are there as of far? I'm seeing up to 91 right now that I can access from another site.

Out of curiousity if anyone really knows cause I couldn't find stats on the characters

how tall are Aya and Maya?
Old 2006-03-25, 06:21   Link #37
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Aya:
Height - 162 cm (Approx 5'3")
Weight - 43 kg
Sizes - 91-59-88

Maya:
Height - 170 cm (Approx 5'5")
Weight - 49 kg
Sizes - 92-53-84

They had their profiles in an edition of Ultrajump Magazine once... anyways, for some reason their weight doesn't really correspond with their sizes... can't blame em though, its the firs time.

Anyways... Tenjou Tenge is a very complex manga taking to account many important characters from Japans past. It's also very graphic... hehe, in a good way.
Old 2006-03-25, 22:51   Link #38
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

finished up to the current chapter, which I think is 91, seems to get really interesting, and it looks like the series is almost done seeing that the tournament is a week away from where the current story is, but it wouldn't surprise me if they squeese that week into like 2-3 more manga volumes :P
Old 2006-04-03, 08:42   Link #39
NarutoShocker

Send a message via AIM to NarutoShocker
If i had to guess, i'd say your post will be deleted cuz ur not supposed to talk about downloading licensed anime, and it is licensed. But for the other question, no the manga's not done with the story yet.
Old 2006-04-16, 02:37   Link #40
studiocode

Does anybody know if theres any developments between Madoka and Masataka after vol. 12? Do we find out if she likes him because I suspect that she does.

I've read up until 12 but I'm too busy to read anymore for a while and I'm reeeeeally curious.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, seinen