AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-11-10, 14:33   Link #5981
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
But that doesn't explain why Mercury is a ganguro.

If Keima is Jupiter's reincarnation, it would be hilarious to see him trying to avoid getting married to the goddesses' vessels as it would be incest.

Of course, that would be very fortunate for Chihiro since she won't have a competitor then.

Now let's make sure Minerva doesn't quip out about Kronos.
I don't think incest is the problem nowadays (at least in anime/manga), see yousga no sora

besides, Keima's true love is Yokkyun
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 21:59   Link #5982
NaweG
Just some guy

Quote:
But that doesn't explain why Mercury is a ganguro.
Any chance it's because our author knows that the planet Mercury is closest to the sun, and so assumes the similarly named goddess would be well tanned?

Last edited by NaweG; 2011-11-10 at 21:59. Reason: Spelling... hard to believe I'm paid to write some times.
NaweG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 00:00   Link #5983
Mirrinus
Bemused Scholar

Obviously, celestial DNA features above average expression of melanin in their ethereal melanocytes, thus making divine beings more susceptible to tans. However, all of the other goddess' vessels spend little time exposed to the sun. Shiori spends all her time in the library, Tsukiyo goes out at night, Yui was sheltered for most of her life, Kanon lives the busy life of an idol, and Tenri doesn't seem like the outdoorsy type anyway. Ayumi easily spends far more time under the sun than any of the other girls, and so the goddess inside her soaked up the heavenly rays of the sun to become as she is right now.
Mirrinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 00:03   Link #5984
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrinus View Post
Obviously, celestial DNA features above average expression of melanin in their ethereal melanocytes, thus making divine beings more susceptible to tans. However, all of the other goddess' vessels spend little time exposed to the sun. Shiori spends all her time in the library, Tsukiyo goes out at night, Yui was sheltered for most of her life, Kanon lives the busy life of an idol, and Tenri doesn't seem like the outdoorsy type anyway. Ayumi easily spends far more time under the sun than any of the other girls, and so the goddess inside her soaked up the heavenly rays of the sun to become as she is right now.
O_O

You have obviously thought more thoroughly about this matter than I have....

Old 2011-11-11, 00:36   Link #5985
teja208
Critical fanboy

Hi, I am quite new to this thread, so sorry for intruding anyway. Seeing that most people here are discussing more about Ayumi, Chihiro, and Mercury, which is OK, but I would like to express my concerns regarding Lune’s current activity. She seems to be monitoring the festival, which made me wonder whether she knows the current position of the goddesses. From chapter 161, I’ve included the possibility of Lune finding out the identity of all the goddesses except Mercury after she read the record from Haqua’s celestial robe. It may sound reasonable to head straight to the festival where four goddesses are gathered, but strategic wise, it would be safer to head to Tenri and Kanon first dealing with one goddess at a time. Even for a masochist like Lune, tackling Mars, Minerva, Vulcan, and possibly Mercury all at once seem reckless and rather stupid move.
On the other hand, if Lune doesn’t know the identity of the goddess so what did she found out from Haqua’s robe, and what is she doing here at the festival. Her holding the sensor seems to indicate that she is still uncertain about the goddess’s host. While most people are concern more about Mercury, I’m more concern about the other three namely Tsukiyo, Yui, and Shiori due to the sensor should be able to detect more powerful goddesses.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 01:10   Link #5986
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
O_O

You have obviously thought more thoroughly about this matter than I have....

LMAO, her goddess should really be the one named Apollo .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 01:29   Link #5987
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Ain't nothin' wrong with ganguro no-siree-bob!
But I am not saying that there is something wrong with my waifu's goddess being a gangu.....

Wait, you are trying to sow discord between me and my waifu! Just the way you are slandering Shiori/Minerva being fujoshis, so you can steal them! You will never succeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
LMAO, her goddess should really be the one named Apollo .
Apollo is the goddess of music and poetry, but Ayumi is book-dumb. So Apollo couldn't have fitted her name......

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 01:30   Link #5988
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
But I am not saying that there is something wrong with my waifu's goddess being a gangu.....

Wait, you are trying to sow discord between me and my waifu! Just the way you are slandering Shiori/Minerva being fujoshis, so you can steal them! You will never succeed!
*Looks around at her Goddess Harem*

Come again?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 01:50   Link #5989
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:

Apollo is the goddess of music and poetry, but Ayumi is book-dumb. So Apollo couldn't have fitted her name......
She already is. It is too late.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 08:02   Link #5990
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post

Come again?
Hail Sumeragi-sama and her Goddess Harem!
Old 2011-11-11, 10:02   Link #5991
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:

Come again?
Being my fraternal twin DOESN'T mean you can take my goddesses!

You take Kanon/Apollo, Tsukiyo/Vulcan, Yui/Mars, and I'll take Shiori/Minerva, Tenri/Diana, Ayumi/Mercury. Deal?

I think I'll borrow Kanon for awhile. Don't worry, I am just entertaining her with my Happy Crescen- *gets tasered*

From Wakaki's blog.....

This guy is ANCIENT.

And for some reason, something tells me that Wakaki is trying to insert Miyako into the storyline, but somewhat can't find the perfect moment.

Hands off. She's mine.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-11-11, 10:35   Link #5992
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:

Come again?
So it was your harem? Can I borrow Tenri and Yui for a while?

Opps. I forgot Ayumi. So that will make it three then.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 10:54   Link #5993
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Being my fraternal twin DOESN'T mean you can take my goddesses!

You take Kanon/Apollo, Tsukiyo/Vulcan, Yui/Mars, and I'll take Shiori/Minerva, Tenri/Diana, Ayumi/Mercury. Deal?

I think I'll borrow Kanon for awhile. Don't worry, I am just entertaining her with my Happy Crescen- *gets tasered*
The harem consists of Kanon/Apollo, Yui/Mars, and Ayumi/Mercury. You can have the other three.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post

*Takes out the cat claw tasers and a sword*

Come again?
Old 2011-11-11, 10:59   Link #5994
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:

*kicks Lexxus*

NO! Keep away from my magical girl and ganguro sportslady!

Old 2011-11-11, 11:08   Link #5995
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
*kicks Lexxus*

Your sportslady? Do I need to bring out the electric chair again?
Old 2011-11-11, 11:27   Link #5996
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Sumeragi-sama! Use the lightsaber to cleanse these unholy intruders!
Old 2011-11-11, 11:35   Link #5997
ellifeedn
Thinker

Oy-vey! Not this again!
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 11:35   Link #5998
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
*Takes out the cat claw tasers and a sword*

Come again?
Oh my. Still a no? Okay then I'll just take Tenri and Yui. You can have all the other goddesses. Okay?

*Me running away with Tenri and Yui*

Quote:
*kicks Lexxus*

*evades* Sorry. You miss me. Please try again
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 11:46   Link #5999
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
This must be a curse. In almost all other mangas, there is at least a few girls, where i think "omg, no thanks". But here.. Its different. Each girl has something, you simply must love.
Miyako looks nice.
Old 2011-11-11, 12:00   Link #6000
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Oh my. Still a no? Okay then I'll just take Tenri and Yui. You can have all the other goddesses. Okay?

*Me running away with Tenri and Yui*
*Throws a lightsaber at Lexxus, cutting off his arms using the Force to control the path of the lightsaber*

No. Don't try again.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen