AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-01-30, 09:07   Link #721
Midonin
Last Engage

Character songs are my favorite, so I was hoping that I could've announced it... but still, I'm looking forward to it very much.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 09:42   Link #722
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Nyantype and Megami

Old 2013-01-30, 17:31   Link #723
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 4:
Old 2013-01-30, 18:20   Link #724
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The girls keeps getting cuter. The bird keep getting fatter.

The episode told a simple and endearing story once again. This was my favorite of the series so far. Anko is ridiculously adorable. It was very nice to find out a bit about her life, and her first love.

Tamako, unlike her sister, is completely dense when it comes to love matters. Midori and Mochizou have a though road ahead of them. The more I get to know Tamako, the less likely I think she is to end up with either of them. She's not ready to enter a romance yet. Her only love are mochi and the shopping district.
Old 2013-01-30, 18:42   Link #725
windseer
vocaholic

OH MY GODDDDD An was sooo CUTEEEE this ep. That was a lovely ep and quite humorist
windseer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 19:18   Link #726
mistress_kisara

Episode 4
Spoiler:
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 20:31   Link #727
Midonin
Last Engage

Tamako Market 04 - Mochi Wasshoi!

Ever since the show had a character song album announced, my interest in the program itself went up a little bit. If I'm going to appreciate these songs, I want to know more about the characters behind them. That's probably not the way it's supposed to go, but it's a two way street. Buy the songs because I love the characters, love the songs because I buy the characters.

And this week's character is none other than the first Anko I've met who's actually named "Anko". My one-story-per-month thing appears to be off, but I do still predict we'll have seen a full year gone by by the time the series reaches its last episode. I like how the cold open was repeated in modern day, only with An playing the role of the supporter. Her sister's cheeriness and the atmosphere of the market made her kind of like the festival, even if the museum plan didn't go through. Again, a theme and variations. That's what this anime is working with. The sequence with everyone chasing Dera was classic comedy, too. Though I'd have gone with the LEGO bird. Things made out of LEGO are cool. And Shiori's back, too! Glad to see Tama and her classmates getting a lot of screentime. But I want a Kanna episode. She's probably my favorite character at the moment.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 21:11   Link #728
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Wow! Just add Midori, Mio and Azusa this will be complete of sisters separated by birth.

Ep.4

Spoiler for Love Interest:

Great episode as usual, decent Midori airtime on my case, good character development for Anko. Mochizou as his usual generic guy in an anime that likes the main heroine, few interaction with people is kinda forced in welll... at least more Japanese culture is shown here, but still lacking that special something Iam searching for like what Haruhi,Lucky Star and K-on had.

Overall it was a great episode.
8/10
Old 2013-01-30, 21:24   Link #729
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Quote:
Tamako, unlike her sister, is completely dense when it comes to love matters. Midori and Mochizou have a though road ahead of them. The more I get to know Tamako, the less likely I think she is to end up with either of them. She's not ready to enter a romance yet. Her only love are mochi and the shopping district.
Hence Mochizou has the edge I think. A long road, but he'll eventually win in the end. If only by being willing and able to give her her dream of making mochi in the shopping district.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 21:29   Link #730
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Oh forgot...

Spoiler for Ep.5 Preview:
Old 2013-01-30, 21:58   Link #731
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Lol, I saw the 'twist' coming when they always showed the two boys together- suspicious suspicious

Enjoyed this episode a lot more than I had anticipated I can't remember when's the last time I saw a loli/shota ship lol. For a show that isn't about romance, there's certainly quite a few couples in it... And I LOVE IT !
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 23:02   Link #732
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Loli overload Anko is just so cute in this episode

Dera getting fatter by the end of the series he'll be buried in a piano crate
Old 2013-01-30, 23:09   Link #733
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Need more Midori and Shiori! 'nuff said! lol
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 23:42   Link #734
Kakkou
Tch.

Surprisingly really cute episode. Love all the moments with the district preparing for and celebrating the festival. Dera made up for his not so amusing antics this week and Mochizou was as adorable as ever. There needs to be Mochizou episode soon. Ah, even Anko and her crush were adorable.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 00:16   Link #735
Beltane70

One of the other characters that I really like in this series is Tamako's grand father. I love the way that he's actually less old-fashioned and more open-minded than the father. I love the way that he came up with a compromise for Anko so that she could go with her friends.
Beltane70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 01:55   Link #736
whitecloud

tamako has such a strong neck....dera is so large and must be so heavy, how heavy is that walking bag of fat and cholesterol... judging from the size it must be at least what? 7-9 kg?

as long is not more than 20 % total weight is fine...at least it is good for training the spine making the bone more dense...haha
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 07:39   Link #737
desrtsku
Nympholept

Guehehehe ... delicious episode is delicious, my heart is broken but my body is melting ... if I may say.
Old 2013-01-31, 07:40   Link #738
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 08:21   Link #739
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
The girls keeps getting cuter. The bird keep getting fatter.
Same here, I have a feeling that he might die of a heart attack.

Still, I'm glad that Anko was the main focus for this week's episode!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 10:00   Link #740
Qilin
Romanticist

It's those brief moments of nostalgia and wistful sadness that make this show quite the worthwhile watch.

Tags
comedy, seinen