AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2019-01-12, 02:19   Link #2181
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I'm still disregarding Chain Burst completely because most of the time, you don't want to have a full chain burst since you generally want firing off ougi asap (be it for racing or ougi effect).
In a nutshell: Ougi > Normal >= Abi >>> Chain burst for the omega spear imo.
Agreed with everything else but the point of chain burst cap is actually not to have a full chain burst! You want 2 bursts more often than anything else with a CB cap. The lockout of full chain is indeed awful. But even before that, if you compare x2 chain burst damage vs x4 chain burst damage then it becomes clear that you generally want 2 chains most of the time if you want to maximize damage even without considering cap up and ougi effects and lockout. It's 1.16m cap for x2 vs 1.685m for x4. There is a multiplier for the damage too but you almost always hit the cap. Chain burst cap up on ultima keys is much stronger than ougi cap (50 % cap up vs 15 %) so frequent 2 chain bursts gain a very high value with it. Some charge bar gain mashing setup like Fire's with Anila and Light's with Amira are perfect for this key as the fact that you are firing off ougis a lot and usually get 2-3 burst just as a matter of fact makes it very good. You might not be hitting the new ougi caps with magna grids for these elements but you are almost certainly hitting the CB cap so CB cap up is even more sensible for magna for these two eles in particular.

On another note I am trying to theorycraft a bhl dark racing lineup now with FS and it seems to me like I just want nobody but six. So start with MC, H. Lady Grey and Six. Use death to kill off H. Lady Grey after she gives six echoes (just go next raid if six dies instead lol). But how to get rid of MC :| On the one hand BT with parazonium sounds a nice support for Six with some decent damage here and there. But on the other this is all about hard atk button mash and MC is getting in the way at that point. Not sure if RuneSlayer is a good option as I didn't play it enough ...

Any ideas?
Old 2019-01-12, 03:15   Link #2182
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

6 alone, as in to reduce the load time for button smashing?

Event then, I am not sure that's enough to out compete the fire lords or light lords.
Especially light lords doesn't need to click any ability at all and can hit 75% echo automatically with Black Cat MC alone.
6 still has to face click time lose to get all his buff on and all the set up to make him stay alone.
Light lords will be all trigger happy while you are doing that.
shmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-12, 03:29   Link #2183
Forsaken_Infinity

Yeah other eles are probably going to be better. This is really more of an Akasha Axe and Ultima Claw thing I suppose. If we are doing six alone then it doesn't matter what grid we run at all tbh. Might even be best to do a mix of magna and primal corts so he TA's more often heh. FS does help him get online faster though.

Light usually runs other chars too for bhl because they bring enough to the table. Dark chars are kinda awkward for this FS version despite being great attackers for regular use / gisla version. I guess in the end you'd just run Six and Olivia with H. Grey and BT MC with like six FS or something and forget about Akasha axe.
Old 2019-01-15, 10:33   Link #2184
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Ougi and auto cap are the ones that matter.

Skill isn't bad but isn't efficient and chain burst is an outright joke.
Old 2019-01-18, 21:26   Link #2185
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Ougi and auto cap are the ones that matter.

Skill isn't bad but isn't efficient and chain burst is an outright joke.
I don't think you have tried it, or read what I wrote. But Chain Burst has two uses -- to give the last oomph in an OTK situation (I am using it right now to otk the meat with a water kengou team with ultima bow mh) and to have some interesting dps with a ougi meter team. It's probably better than ougi cap up for some magna setups, fire and light in particular. Anyway, don't knock it until you try it.

Wew I kind of forgot about Death but this turn 1 summon death to bring zoi or six from the back with a huge amount of party TA is a huge deal and makes enmity or stamnity still the meta over pure stamina. Unfortunately my Death is only SSR
Old 2019-01-26, 01:07   Link #2186
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Just use maids and Clarisse for Light for 1tk.

With water I just use Kengo+Vajra+Bonito set up.
Old 2019-01-27, 00:18   Link #2187
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I have 3 Damascus in hand.
I am debating inside myself whether I should dump them all onto Reunion to use as a main hand.

After some testing, a staff team of Anchira, Yurius, and 9 with Akasha Staff is pretty deadly.
Reunion as Warlock or Chaos Ruler main hand in this set up is also a very decent boost.

BTW, a Omega fist team of Magic Knight, Acnhira, Sca, and 9 is also pretty strong.
Especially that Magic Knight has good synergy with Anchira.

Ala? It seems 7 is kinda useless now outside blowing past triggers in U.Baha, OTK, and Brodea race during AT.
Old 2019-01-27, 11:25   Link #2188
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

So he is "useless" for solo aka raids you could do with any character anyway lol.

Anchira is back to meta too btw.
You pretty much solo Gilgamesh with just MC and her alone

Solo Ubaha HL is so easy now using a pure wind character team aka no Uno/Song infiltrated.

Edit:
Can solo Gil with MC+Monika too .

Last edited by Kuroageha; 2019-01-27 at 14:31.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-27, 16:32   Link #2189
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
So he is "useless" for solo aka raids you could do with any character anyway lol.

Anchira is back to meta too btw.
You pretty much solo Gilgamesh with just MC and her alone

Solo Ubaha HL is so easy now using a pure wind character team aka no Uno/Song infiltrated.

Edit:
Can solo Gil with MC+Monika too .
You don't even need 7 during none AT Brodea at this point.
Using Scatha has better DPS now. Instant 2Mil damage post ougi does more than 7's 10% ougi cap up.
He can't make up for that damage unless starting on AT, which fights usually end at second ougi cycle. 7 needs 3 cycle to catch up to Scatha's nuke.
And if it is a pub Brodea, where things can end in 1 ougi cycle, he'll be useless even during AT.

Speaking of infiltration.
Anchira has infiltrated light in U.Baha solo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3zTOXdGt1g

Last edited by shmaster; 2019-01-27 at 16:52.
Old 2019-01-27, 22:15   Link #2190
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

That's where you're wrong, go dancer + Siete and you'll blast through pubs. For racing you're not going to simply stop to click nuke skills to begin with, that's giving MVP to someone else as you do.
Old 2019-01-28, 00:13   Link #2191
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
That's where you're wrong, go dancer + Siete and you'll blast through pubs. For racing you're not going to simply stop to click nuke skills to begin with, that's giving MVP to someone else as you do.
During AT? Certainly.
But not happening during none AT to be honest.
In pubs where you have 20+ people in the room in an blink of an eye.
Making into turn 4 is actually rare.

On the other hand, if you are luck to enter a pub early and only around 15 person came into by the second turn, then you want to hit the nuke as well as there is enough time to catch up.

Even in 12-15 person train raid room, it is better to hit the nuke. It is the train over 20 people that you don't want to hit.
Old 2019-01-30, 22:18   Link #2192
Kurohane

Today is one for the record books! We finally have a male character who has a version for all rarities.
Old 2019-02-01, 17:33   Link #2193
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Today is one for the record books! We finally have a male character who has a version for all rarities.
What about Lowain bros? Freesia isn't real but Tomoi.
Old 2019-02-02, 17:38   Link #2194
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

The Ring RNG is killing meeeeeee!!!

I marathoned again to get status rate up on 9, and I end up getting a +2700 ATK with 11% ougi cap and 30% healing up instead!!!
WHYYYYY!!!! Why does this has to happen!?!?!? This should go to Europa instead!!!!!

But I did get another 11% ougi cap up on 7 as well, although just+1200 ATK
But better than nothing I guess.
Old 2019-02-04, 22:05   Link #2195
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
So how hard is Akasha? Is it like HL Porto Bahamut used to be and you’re basically relying on luck to het consistent wins? (at least that’s how Proto Baja was for me)
Old 2019-02-04, 22:17   Link #2196
Kurohane

Quote:
What about Lowain bros? Freesia isn't real but Tomoi.
Technically, yes. I forgot about that.
Old 2019-02-04, 23:49   Link #2197
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
So how hard is Akasha? Is it like HL Porto Bahamut used to be and you’re basically relying on luck to het consistent wins? (at least that’s how Proto Baja was for me)
Do you have enough Sages and fire power in the raid?
If you do, you win. You just need enough carbunckles, that's all.
Old 2019-02-05, 04:04   Link #2198
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
It depends on your rank and then on how many carries are there. I don't know how many supercarries are still farming it since I did a week then never again and I think quite a few others have also chosen to do the same. Racing PBHL or doing UBHL is just much better for rewards. But you should rank up at least to 190+ before you do Akasha trains unless you want to wait forever for it to end or to potentially fail. If you don't have a great DPS setup with enough protection (Dirt is best for the combination even now, but Dark Doctor is cool too) then just go sage with your best ele.

I ended up climbing hard on last day of last GW as well but that just burned me out of the game so hard and there's another GW so soon. Really wish they'd spread them out consistently instead of having 3 months or 3 weeks break. Hopefully we get a magfest before GW.
Old 2019-02-05, 19:11   Link #2199
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Thanks for the replies.

Hmmmm...............I really want a Hollowsky axe for my wind team because I love the heck out of Scatha and Andira especially now that they both have FLBs, but it sounds like Akasha grinding is going to be a pain. That and you aren’t guaranteed the drop item dropping from Malice despite being once a day and being only 6-man.

Slightly old news but I don’t think anybody mentioned it here so.......did anybody notice Albert is planned for an FBL?
Old 2019-02-06, 05:42   Link #2200
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Well, took my first shot at Akasha tonight. Went through co-op invite menu, got a full room almost instantly, brought my Sage/Demi Varuna party, loaded up on Carbs, and holy shit, did I get lucky with my group or is that normal for Akasha? I couldn’t really contribute much because........it melted in just a few minutes.

Thankfully the grind might not be as bad as I thought, as I got 5 keys from this one fight.