AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-08-09, 19:10   Link #15901
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

I don't know if this has been brought up yet, it probably has, but in light of the new chapter, does this mean Tsukune is half-Shinsou as well since Moka transfused her blood into him in order to save his life? o.O
Old 2010-08-09, 19:15   Link #15902
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well, Tsukune was injected with an overdose of to much Vampire blood (Shinso), to the point he ghoulified, so thier would be no doubt he would have inherited it, thier is only the question that remains...

Did he?
Old 2010-08-09, 19:25   Link #15903
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Now is there any doubt this will happen?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n2N4AOa7q8
Old 2010-08-09, 19:57   Link #15904
micha123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Now is there any doubt this will happen?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n2N4AOa7q8
so you think that that voice would be tsukunes shinso half and would take him over but i never knew they got this far on the yu yu hokasho anime now i need to watch more of it
micha123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 21:57   Link #15905
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

more like Alucard him self. but his vampire urges could make voices in his head or something =\
Old 2010-08-09, 22:15   Link #15906
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I think that Tsukune is aware that there is a possibility that he might have at least a part of the Shinso blood within him, expecially since Moka has given him a lot of blood over a period of time. It seems that the Shinso transfer is sudden and done in one pass but no one knows if it can be transfered over a period of time.

And as for everyone loving Akasha, who just happens to look like Outer Moka, TRUST ME, if Outer acted ANYTHING like Akasha did, we'd love her just as much as Inner. Actually, there'd be no need for Inner if Outer acted like Akasha in the first place, right? And damn, chibi white-haired Moka's gonna turn me into a lolicon if I don't see the older vers. soon... -_-

... And now, when it's Moka's turn to fight Alucard, in what skimpy outfit will she do it in? I'm thinking black stilleto boots, low cut red leather shorts, a black sleeveless top w/ gloves.
Old 2010-08-09, 22:16   Link #15907
micha123

Quote:
more like Alucard him self. but his vampire urges could make voices in his head or something =\
hm i wounder if Tsukune will syncronize with Alucard instead of Moka i mean it will be pretty cool i mean Alucard wanting to consume Tsukune and Moka saving him (though i hope it wont end up like Akasha) but then again Tsukune's Harmen will help somehow but this is just a speculation.

On a lighter note i think i will start a Kokoa owned count mean she seems to have become a comic relif character. So far i got 5 ( 6 if you count the translation to Koko )
But these are just on the past few chapters
Old 2010-08-09, 22:17   Link #15908
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
You know, I can't help but feel as though the Shuzen family allying with Fairy Tale is some sort of 'gambit' on part of Akuha. I really think that Akuha wants to be a true 'big sister' to Moka. I wonder if the Shuzen family isn't using Fairy Tale in order to draw Moka out/back to them so Akuha can try and revive/separate Akasha from Alucard. And from what we've seen, the house got totaled so getting money the old fashioned way doesn't seem too far-fetched.

I can really see Akuha siding with Moka over this, however, how she reacts to Tsukune is the deciding factor. If Tsukune can win over Akuha, he can defintely win over the entire Shuzen family, which would bring over two powerhouses in Akuha and Kahlua. I can almost imagine how the Fairy Tale mooks will look like once Akuha betrays them...XDD It seems that only the upper echelon of Fairy Tale will pose a threat to them but if they manage to gain a small fraction of Alucard's power, it will make them a lot tougher.

On a totally off note, I wonder who would win in Sun vs Akuha?
I'm actually wondering if Akuha is with Fairy Tale. Hokuto and Kiria both seem to be with Fairy Tail and seem to be trying to stop a meeting from taking place by attacking the plane. Kahlua who is on the side of Fairy Tail was also trying to avoid a meeting between Moka and Akuha. What if they were really trying to avoid that so that Akuha and Moka couldn't team up against them?
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 22:18   Link #15909
micha123

Quote:
I think that Tsukune is aware that there is a possibility that he might have at least a part of the Shinso blood within him, expecially since Moka has given him a lot of blood over a period of time. It seems that the Shinso transfer is sudden and done in one pass but no one knows if it can be transfered over a period of time.

And as for everyone loving Akasha, who just happens to look like Outer Moka, TRUST ME, if Outer acted ANYTHING like Akasha did, we'd love her just as much as Inner. Actually, there'd be no need for Inner if Outer acted like Akasha in the first place, right? And damn, chibi white-haired Moka's gonna turn me into a lolicon if I don't see the older vers. soon... -_-

... And now, when it's Moka's turn to fight Alucard, in what skimpy outfit will she do it in? I'm thinking black stilleto boots, low cut red leather shorts, a black sleeveless top w/ gloves.
Or she can just wear what she did when she fought the gremlins on the plane
Old 2010-08-09, 22:23   Link #15910
micha123

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I'm actually wondering if Akuha is with Fairy Tale. Hokuto and Kiria both seem to be with Fairy Tail and seem to be trying to stop a meeting from taking place by attacking the plane. Kahlua who is on the side of Fairy Tail was also trying to avoid a meeting between Moka and Akuha. What if they were really trying to avoid that so that Akuha and Moka couldn't team up against them?
Well I don't think Akuha seems like the follow a groups order type of person I imagine her as a leader more than a follower.

Also imagine what type of fanfics will come up soon AkuhaxMoka or AkashaxTsukune I mean some fan girls and fan boys have a very "creative" imagination if you know what I mean.
Old 2010-08-09, 22:24   Link #15911
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
I vote for the classic school uniform.

Sometimes I really can't stand skimpy clothing most fit for the job.
Old 2010-08-09, 22:30   Link #15912
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:

Hm... you know, Tsukune might've had it for a long time now, if you think about it. Remember, in his first transformation against Kyou, if I remember correctly, the fire burned Tsukune to the point of almost being near death. Not only that, but remember how drained Moka was after the injection? Admittedly, a teenage boy is long bigger than an infant, but the parallel is there. The only difference is, Moka was born a vampire, so the power could easily remain. With Tsukune, the power merely went dormant until he was injected again, despite Moka saying that all its power had drained... sure, perhaps the power had drained, but the blood was still within him. And after enough injections,... well, we all know where that went.

as for Akasha... well, let's just say we'd better start seeing tsukune or one of the other guys kick ass, and ASAP. I don't care how hot Moka and her mom are, I need to see guys kicking major ass along with the girls, else my stomach starts turning... (I don't mean to sound sexist here, but hot girls kicking ass only goes so far for me.. hence why I stopped watching Ikki tousen)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 23:12   Link #15913
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well as we know Tsukune is still in training to control his vampire blood to keep all his humanity intact and doesn't go ghoul or berserk again.

Though if it is Shinso blood. Ruby and Yukari's seal and the headmaster knows how to prevent it if ever. Headmaster knows the key to beat the Shinso blood or just bring along water.
Old 2010-08-09, 23:13   Link #15914
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I wonna see Tsukune almost kill one of the girls. now THAT will bring some serious drama.
Old 2010-08-10, 01:56   Link #15915
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Well as we know Tsukune is still in training to control his vampire blood to keep all his humanity intact and doesn't go ghoul or berserk again.

Though if it is Shinso blood. Ruby and Yukari's seal and the headmaster knows how to prevent it if ever. Headmaster knows the key to beat the Shinso blood or just bring along water.
Thing is, water doesn't effect Tsukune in the least. And I'm gonna guess that should he actually stay away from pure water like Moka does, he might actually double his current power because there wouldn't be any water in or around him sapping the vampire power out of him.

But that could also be a waste of time if he simply is immune to the effects of water. But should he be in a fight against a vampire in the rain, Tsukune would win eventually because of that immunity.

I'm just wondering when Kurumu and them will pull out the water hoses and super-soakers for dealing with Akua should she make it known that she's a threat.
Old 2010-08-10, 02:09   Link #15916
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
You know, I wonder if using water on vampires in this series is equivalent to kicking a guy in the nuts- sure, it's the most effective way, but it's also such a dirty/underhanded way that most would consider themselves above using it (outside of a few exceptions... if water were to be brought back into the picture, imagine the look of surprise when the bad guys find out it doesn't work on Vamp mode Tsukune...)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 03:01   Link #15917
Th3_Unkn0wn

Why does the writer make water the weakness of VAMPIRE ???

SO NOW ANY KIDS WHO HAVE A WATER GUN CAN BE A VAMPIRE HUNTER ???? JEEZ, AND YOU WONDER WHY VAN HELSING LOST HIS JOB .... !!!

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing the next chapter. Perhaps we should move on to the real world, where troubles really happen ! Wonder if Kurumu's secret technique has worked yet ... What will she do when she get inside the dream (well ... except for forcing Tsukune into her b**bs ... again)
Th3_Unkn0wn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 04:54   Link #15918
Tachibana
タチバナ

Totally random, but just throwing it out thier.

I found out the true meaning to Akuha's name, her name means in literal english translation "Evil Blade", a possible refrence to the technique she uses.

Normally, "Aku" means "Evil", and "Ha" means "Edge" (of a sword) or "Wave", but when put together "Akuha" it would be translated as "Evil Blade", coolness though

I don't know if any of you know this or not, but it was just somthing i looked up
Old 2010-08-10, 06:00   Link #15919
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3_Unkn0wn View Post
Why does the writer make water the weakness of VAMPIRE ???

SO NOW ANY KIDS WHO HAVE A WATER GUN CAN BE A VAMPIRE HUNTER ???? JEEZ, AND YOU WONDER WHY VAN HELSING LOST HIS JOB .... !!!
This was explained way back.

There is also a herb mixture that can prevent a vampire losing his/her power. Moka was bathing in water.

In other news printed out the boobies of the R+V manga and inserted it on the F**** licensed one.
Old 2010-08-10, 07:07   Link #15920
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
I wonna see Tsukune almost kill one of the girls. now THAT will bring some serious drama.
He did attack Kurumu back in season one. That was pretty awesome. She was all teary eyed...Moka did warn her after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
In other news printed out the boobies of the R+V manga and inserted it on the F**** licensed one.
That's a good idea. I'll have to do that.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire