AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-04, 01:59   Link #2521
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Spoiler for About Princess Alice:
I guess Black Prince won that war, even an army of high class magicians can not beat a single Campione and theirs organization. lucky Alec didn't want to kill Princess Alice cause if Princess Alice were waging a war against Luo Hao and her cult, then 1/3 of all the high class magicians in the world in the world would cease to exist and that include Princess Alice herself.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 01:59   Link #2522
whitecloud

hikari say with enough training her power will get stronger so in the future her power will become a full pledged "imagine breaker" or near it but will it will come with it restriction? if we see from index novel it did negate luck as well though if it is it will be interesting...

you know, if it power were strong enough it has the power to even kill god..."I will destroy that illusion of yours." hahaha i can imagine she will say that...

by the way, "imagine breaker"/disaster purification is said to be power that has been in many owner before in touma could it be the previous user is hikari or maybe hikari is next owner after touma... just sayin hehehe
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 02:11   Link #2523
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

It already stated that is IMPOSSIBLE to kill god or Campione.

"A Campione or a [Heretic God]'s authority, consists of extremely powerful magic. No matter how much we try, it can only erase a small portion, or weaken it for a very short period of time."

So even Hikari fully master Disaster Purification, she won't be able to defeat a god let alone killing it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-08-04, 02:21   Link #2524
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
It already stated that is IMPOSSIBLE to kill god or Campione.

"A Campione or a [Heretic God]'s authority, consists of extremely powerful magic. No matter how much we try, it can only erase a small portion, or weaken it for a very short period of time."

So even Hikari fully master Disaster Purification, she won't be able to defeat a god let alone killing it.
She'd be priceless fighting beside godou, weaken a campione then let godou finish them off.
Old 2012-08-04, 02:25   Link #2525
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
She'd be priceless fighting beside godou, weaken a campione then let godou finish them off.
he doesnt need her.

If all else fails, erica can still lend him the god killing lance, which could pierce any god.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 02:30   Link #2526
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Also she can't protect herself, Godou already have a non combat girl in his harem, he doesn't need a another one to burden him further durring a battle against a god or campione.

Old 2012-08-04, 02:59   Link #2527
animefan36
Another Anime Lover

hey guys, im a new to this series, ive actually started getting interested in the series and was hoping if u guys could help me find where the summaries of the volumes are.
animefan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 03:14   Link #2528
mangafreak7793

Wait for translations, their going at a fast enough rate.
mangafreak7793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 03:21   Link #2529
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Yes and the summaries was mostly written by the troll name Kadi, so it not recommended to read it, just wait for the translations or read the translated vols.

Old 2012-08-04, 03:44   Link #2530
Kadi
知識の探求者

*pout* Back when I wrote the summaries I didn't troll yet. Wait, that's wrong, the V11 one is trolling a bit... and a setup for more trolling... and then some... alright, don't read the summaries. As mike said, V1-7 will be done soon enough anyways.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 03:49   Link #2531
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Why troll? Just to prove ur one of those nerds who likes tricking plp??

I just don't get it 0_o.
Old 2012-08-04, 04:06   Link #2532
Nekoppi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
Why troll? Just to prove ur one of those nerds who likes tricking plp??

I just don't get it 0_o.
I don't think Kadi does it to prove anything.

Probably a combination of reading something really awesome, and wanting to talk about it, not wanting to ruin the entire thing, and being entertained about how we all beg and grovel for the scraps he enlightens us with... which reminds me...

Oh Great Kadi the Blessed One, he who provides us with divine guidance, will your grace tell enlighten us as to whom the three gods that the campiones fight may be?
Nekoppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 04:13   Link #2533
ZeKeR
Superbad

... for some strange reason, I want Godou to grab Gae Bulg, the weapons of Diarmuid (btw hero-tier beings can't be god-tier ones, right?) and that anathema that I forgot against a certain god.

hell, I'm not sure if any sacred weapons in myths can actually take down a god-tier being, inb4 a line in Excalibur's myths or Thor's Mjollnir.
Old 2012-08-04, 04:20   Link #2534
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

They fight a certain chinese buddha and his band of sidekicks
Also, a certain someone has the sword of promised victory
Old 2012-08-04, 04:25   Link #2535
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoppi View Post
Oh Great Kadi the Blessed One, he who provides us with divine guidance, will your grace tell enlighten us as to whom the three gods that the campiones fight may be?
If you've guessed the identity of the monkey god, then you should be able to deduce who his two closest flunkies are.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 04:51   Link #2536
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
If you've guessed the identity of the monkey god, then you should be able to deduce who his two closest flunkies are.
dun tell me it's
Spoiler for Guess?:
Old 2012-08-04, 04:58   Link #2537
bludvein

Wow, now it makes sense. People said Luo Hao had no common sense but this is a whole new level. She is even worse than Salvatore. At least Voban wasn't an idiot, even if he was evil.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 05:01   Link #2538
Spica

I seriously LOL at godou reaction and imagination when hearing the word "netherworld".

who's the pink hair girl in volume 8?
Spoiler for My guess:
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 05:10   Link #2539
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Why did Princess Alice wage a war against the Black Prince when she should of predicted she would lose?

Old 2012-08-04, 05:19   Link #2540
whitecloud

is it the full cast from the journey to the west? minus the monk...if only the monk is there...of course the gensomaiden saiyuki version the original version not that strong from the story...

but the monk most likely somewhere is the astral realm already...become some sort of living budha
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem