AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-07-05, 20:21   Link #101
lovetospoon73

yes, she would
Old 2015-08-08, 22:55   Link #102
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
I figured that Cecilia can be bold. But in the end, she got flushed, or feel embarrassed. However, Kazehana have taking her boldness into a whole new level. I got a feeling that Kazehana would outclass Cecilia. Especially in the terms of sexual advances as well as romance. Without an equipment, Cecilia would have easily lost to Kazehana in battle.
Old 2015-08-09, 08:16   Link #103
lovetospoon73

has she ever use her head for once
Old 2015-08-09, 19:01   Link #104
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
has she ever use her head for once
Well, I haven't seen Cecilia using her head before.

What could happen if Cecilia and Ichika were to meet another couple such as Kazehana and Minato Sahashi?
Old 2015-08-09, 19:10   Link #105
lovetospoon73

Cecilia would get jelly over their relationship
Old 2015-08-09, 20:30   Link #106
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Cecilia would get jelly over their relationship
Hmm... that's something that I would expect from a England IS representative. Cecilia would get jealous over Kazehana's relationship with Minato Sahashi.

How would Cecilia feel when she lost to Kazehana?

Note: Due to Kazehana's various battle experience,boldness,her bust are bigger than Cecilia's, and her being very romantic, Cecilia usually get embarrassed,and flushed. In other words, Cecilia lost to her in bust,romance,and battle.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-08-11 at 09:05.
Old 2015-08-09, 21:06   Link #107
lovetospoon73

1st she'll might talk crap about her or move on, she did when she lost to ichika
Old 2015-08-09, 21:49   Link #108
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
1st she'll might talk crap about her or move on, she did when she lost to ichika
So in other words, Cecilia would be just mad because she have been schooled by someone who is bolder than her. I bet that after the loss, Kazehana says that Cecilia's skills needs work and to be more bolder than before if Cecilia wants to have a much more romantic relationship with Ichika.

What do you think?

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-08-11 at 01:03. Reason: Forgot to use past sense to the sentence.
Old 2015-08-09, 21:58   Link #109
lovetospoon73

i agree with u
Old 2015-08-11, 01:19   Link #110
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
i agree with u
I bet that Minato would be surprised that Kazehana easily beat Cecilia in a battle. Like she blowing her away while blocking her opponent's laser attacks at the same time with the wind. Thus delivering Cecilia a whirling defeat. As well as she proven that Kazehana's relationship with Minato is stronger than Cecilia have with Ichika.

What would the IS chairwoman, Chifuyu, have to say to Cecilia about her loss to Kazehana (in both battle and romance)? You know, after she observed the whole thing about Cecilia and Kazehana.
Old 2015-08-11, 08:15   Link #111
lovetospoon73

Well she would say "use your head, for once", plus chifuyu only say her love for ichika is just a bunch of B.S
Old 2015-08-11, 08:54   Link #112
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Well she would say "use your head, for once", plus chifuyu only say her love for ichika is just a bunch of B.S
So Chifuyu would say that she's extremely disappointed in Cecilia, huh?
Old 2015-08-11, 10:06   Link #113
lovetospoon73

yep, her love for ichika is just shallow
Old 2015-08-11, 13:51   Link #114
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
yep, her love for ichika is just shallow
If Chifuyu were to give Cecilia a harsh lecture, I say that she state that Cecilia can learn much from Kazehana about true love and trust.
Old 2015-08-11, 19:55   Link #115
lovetospoon73

i hear that, & beside her parents could secretly arraigned Cecelia to marry some rich dude

Last edited by lovetospoon73; 2015-08-12 at 08:18.
Old 2015-08-18, 14:34   Link #116
Chaos-Zero

If Cecilia Alcott read/watch High School DxD series on FUNimation Channel, what would she will have to say as she witness Akeno's relationship with Issei?

Reason: Akeno have bigger breasts than the main female protagonist in Rias just like Cecilia is to Houki. Not just that, Akeno can be bolder as well. The differences is that not only that Akeno wasn't afraid to express her feelings towards Issei, but wasn't afraid of being naked around the boy she love in Issei and not to be embarrassed like Cecilia have. The main reason why I asking you this is that Akeno managed to do things like dating him,kiss him and sleep with him. But Cecilia wasn't able to do whenever she have a chance with Ichika.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-08-18 at 21:39.
Old 2015-08-18, 19:11   Link #117
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
If Cecilia Alcott read/watch High School DxD series on FUNimation Channel, what would she will have to say as she witness Akeno's relationship with Issei?

Reason: Akeno have bigger breasts than the main female protagonist in Rias just like Cecilia is to Houki. Not just that, Akeno can be bolder as well. The differences is that not only that Akeno wasn't afraid to express her feelings towards Issei, but wasn't afraid of being naked around the boy she love in Issei and not to be embarrassed like Cecilia have. The main reason why I asking you this is that Akeno managed to do things like dating him,kiss him and sleep with him. But Cecilia wasn't able to do whenever she have a chance with Ichika.
she would be jelly

Reason: cecilia is a dumbass, doesn't use her brain period, especially in a fight, she would rather rely on blue tear's ability instead, i mean even ichika was able to beat her, & the ONLY REASON SHE WON IS BECAUSE SHE HAD THE RULES ON HER SIDE, plus her love for ichika is just SHALLOW (i view cecilia's love for the young orimura boy, like a little kid & a toy, eventually the little kid will lose intrest in the toy & if he/she see someone else playing with it, there's 2 ways it could lead to: he'll/she'll get re intrested in it again, & the typically for any little kid is throw a tauntrum to get it back or take it from the kid back by force or get a way better toy, how r we suposted to know that cecilia won't take ichika's heart, " throw it up in the air, then shoot it with a gun", by dumping him for some rich dude or left ichika, or once cecilia finds out he's "get back into th game" she'll want to ge back to gether with ichika(u do guys know that it is a possiblity of what could happen if ichika chose cecilia as his "eternal partner") ), & it's the same with rin's, laura's & tatenashi's (maybe, i'm not sure, so don't hate on me after i posted this) along with the results if ichika chose rin, laura, or tatenashi(maybe, again i'm not sure her love for ichika is REAL as houki, charl &/or her sister) , there's a reason why fans, think cecilia doesn't deserve ichika
Old 2015-08-18, 21:55   Link #118
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
she would be jelly

Reason: cecilia is a dumbass, doesn't use her brain period, especially in a fight, she would rather rely on blue tear's ability instead, i mean even ichika was able to beat her, & the ONLY REASON SHE WON IS BECAUSE SHE HAD THE RULES ON HER SIDE, plus her love for ichika is just SHALLOW (i view cecilia's love for the young orimura boy, like a little kid & a toy, eventually the little kid will lose intrest in the toy & if he/she see someone else playing with it, there's 2 ways it could lead to: he'll/she'll get re intrested in it again, & the typically for any little kid is throw a tauntrum to get it back or take it from the kid back by force or get a way better toy, how r we suposted to know that cecilia won't take ichika's heart, " throw it up in the air, then shoot it with a gun", by dumping him for some rich dude or left ichika, or once cecilia finds out he's "get back into th game" she'll want to ge back to gether with ichika(u do guys know that it is a possiblity of what could happen if ichika chose cecilia as his "eternal partner") ), & it's the same with rin's, laura's & tatenashi's (maybe, i'm not sure, so don't hate on me after i posted this) along with the results if ichika chose rin, laura, or tatenashi(maybe, again i'm not sure her love for ichika is REAL as houki, charl &/or her sister) , there's a reason why fans, think cecilia doesn't deserve ichika
Whoa. That's rough. If want you're saying is true, then Cecilia won't stand a chance.

What do you think it could happen if Ichika and Cecilia were to meet Issei and Akeno?
Old 2015-08-18, 22:00   Link #119
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Whoa. That's rough. If want you're saying is true, then Cecilia won't stand a chance.

What do you think it could happen if Ichika and Cecilia were to meet Issei and Akeno?
hey, she's a rich girl, & every knows that rich girls don't go after poor guys fiction(sometimes) & in reality well as for meeting issei & akeno, they do some bonding the girls do a little female bnding, while the dudes do some male bonding

Last edited by lovetospoon73; 2015-08-18 at 23:11.
Old 2015-08-19, 12:28   Link #120
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
hey, she's a rich girl, & every knows that rich girls don't go after poor guys fiction(sometimes) & in reality well as for meeting issei & akeno, they do some bonding the girls do a little female bnding, while the dudes do some male bonding
That's a shame. So Cecilia will bond with Akeno while Ichika will bond with Issei as well if those two couple meet. That's very interesting. I agree with that. Knowing Akeno's attitude, she probably going to show off how stronger her relationship with Issei is thsn Cecilia have with Ichika.

What would do you think Cecilia react when she lost to Akeno (in both romance and battle)? Akeno don't have to rely on the equipment in battle. Even if Cecilia equipped with her IS unit, she can't escape from Akeno's lightning because she can fly too.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters