AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-11, 23:57   Link #61
AuKwOrD1

i read some of vagabond its pretty interesting...i've only read 1-5, need to get back into the manga...
Old 2009-10-30, 02:31   Link #62
kenshin-dono
I'm on a boat!!!

hopefully someone can clear this up for me

does anyone know whats up with the manga? i was trying to do some research into it since im about to watch the anime and i dont get how long it is. If i check wiki it says its like 24 volumes with 20 or so being released here in the states (checked amazon only see up to about 20 out)

so i looked online and found a site that has them up translated to read.. up to 152 volumes o_O wtf? err how long is this, thats a huge discrpency in volumes, anyone know how long this really is and if its still going or what? im pretty confused lol
Old 2009-11-06, 20:08   Link #63
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshin-dono View Post
hopefully someone can clear this up for me

does anyone know whats up with the manga? i was trying to do some research into it since im about to watch the anime and i dont get how long it is. If i check wiki it says its like 24 volumes with 20 or so being released here in the states (checked amazon only see up to about 20 out)

so i looked online and found a site that has them up translated to read.. up to 152 volumes o_O wtf? err how long is this, thats a huge discrpency in volumes, anyone know how long this really is and if its still going or what? im pretty confused lol
It's probably not 152 volumes, but chapter 152. The end of volume 24 is chapter 162.
Old 2010-06-13, 09:26   Link #64
keebyo

A little late on this one but it's not 150 volumes it's chapters. BotI is distributed by Darkhorse, and in 9..4? i think they started releasing each chapter like a comic book. paper cover...30-50 pages. they later started doing trade paperbacks.

anyways. can anyone tell me if blade of the immortal started as its own thing... or if it was released in a manga magazine like berserk was? In japan i mean. I want to try to get my hands on the first issue of boti.
Old 2010-12-31, 16:48   Link #65
signorRossi

Oh my, I think I will have nightmares tonight. All the gore, almost to 'Shigurui' levels.
Closed Thread