Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-12-07, 16:31   Link #801
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKnightWhoSaysNi! View Post
This might actually be the funniest show I've seen all year. I love it. I was laughing out loud less than a minute into the first episode... and pretty much every minute since then till the end of episode 9. There needs to be much more of this.
I feel exactly the same way. I don't know if you happened to notice where I compared the style of humor to the Monty Python "Architect Sketch." That is a lot more intense, and crazier, but to me the Pythons and SeiZon do similar things: set up an expectation and then totally trash it. Some of us love that style of humor, others don't.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 19:52   Link #802
AKnightWhoSaysNi!
Bring me a shrubbery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I feel exactly the same way. I don't know if you happened to notice where I compared the style of humor to the Monty Python "Architect Sketch." That is a lot more intense, and crazier, but to me the Pythons and SeiZon do similar things: set up an expectation and then totally trash it. Some of us love that style of humor, others don't.
I love the Python-esque feel to it! The quick stamp cut scene reminds me of "and now for something completely different..."
AKnightWhoSaysNi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 23:36   Link #803
Isekaijin

So... Everyone here belongs to Mafuyu's harem?

I just want to ask something.

Any of you guys is willing to be portrayed in a BL relationship with that Nakameguro-sempai or whatever the name of that guy is just to please your wife?

Sorry but that's where I draw my line. I'll go with Minatsu.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 23:39   Link #804
Midonin
Last Engage

Remember how I mentioned that Kurimu was getting a character song fandisc some pages back? One has just been approved for Chizuru, and I expect the Shiina siblings are to come. Even if they can't actually play instruments, at least they can still become rich by character songs.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 01:58   Link #805
Kakkou
Tch.

What are the odds Ken gets one? Not very high imo, but would come with a damn funny set of lyrics.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 05:49   Link #806
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard Aune View Post
Oh, you misunderstand me. I have no intentions of claiming a fictional yaoi-fangirl gamer as mai waifu, I was merely protecting her from you because you were totally trying to do something indecent there. I'm already happily married to Fuko anyway.
What is wrong? I am helping her to understand males! There is nothing wrong with that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikorita157 View Post
Yep... fighting over who will choose Mafuyu to be his "waifu" is Serious Business(tm). Why not just make a harem then, it solves everything, or not... =p
The reason why Mafuyu stands above all the other girls because :

1. She is cute.
2. She is a semi-loli.
3. She is cute.
4. She is quite an airhead.
5. She is cute.
6. She looks cuddly.
7. She is cute.
8. She is so adorable.
9. She is cute.
10. She is moe loaded.

I already have a harem consisting of girls am introducing girls to her like Kawaii Honoka from Sorakake, Azunyan from K-ON!, Kyou Fujibayashi from CLANNAD, Fuuka from Persona 3, Astraea from SnO, among others. It would surely help her foster a healthier lifestyle as a moderate otaku than a hardcore one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Remember how I mentioned that Kurimu was getting a character song fandisc some pages back? One has just been approved for Chizuru, and I expect the Shiina siblings are to come. Even if they can't actually play instruments, at least they can still become rich by character songs.
Mafuyu's probably came as part-techno, with her doing the Levan Polkka as a short interlude before the last part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
What are the odds Ken gets one? Not very high imo, but would come with a damn funny set of lyrics.
Remember Itsuki's Maggare Spectacle for the first season of SHnY? Maybe something as retro-70s-ish like that. I am guessing a jazz tune like Miracle Paint.

Anyway, I realised that the ending theme's title "Ue Ue Shita Shita Hidari Migi Hidari Migi BA" (Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A) is a cheat code for Gradius and Contra by Konami. So much for parody lol!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2009-12-08 at 06:04.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 07:34   Link #807
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Remember Itsuki's Maggare Spectacle for the first season of SHnY? Maybe something as retro-70s-ish like that. I am guessing a jazz tune like Miracle Paint.
I like your ideas for his song. I also think something along the lines of Keiichi's KOOL ni Nare! Higurashi character song. Replace the lyrics and the result would be an exciting song about his pursuit of the harem end XD.

... that is, assuming they actually bother to give him his own character cd, which I hope they do.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 08:37   Link #808
Gordy Lechance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isekaijin View Post

Any of you guys is willing to be portrayed in a BL relationship with that Nakameguro-sempai or whatever the name of that guy is just to please your wife?
As long as I get to take her home with me and throw out the contraceptives, I'd like to think that I love cute and cuddly little wife enough to let her adorable imagination run free....

...that's when I spend time with Chizuru of course.
Old 2009-12-08, 08:53   Link #809
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isekaijin View Post

My imagined-self is living with that whateversempai in her book, and I'm living with her, what's the loss?

Better than trying to satisfy the wife who loves shopping with everything she has, ain't it?
Old 2009-12-08, 13:29   Link #810
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
My imagined-self is living with that whateversempai in her book, and I'm living with her, what's the loss?

Better than trying to satisfy the wife who loves shopping with everything she has, ain't it?
Mistake. You looking forward to go broke at Comiket while having her drag back home a crate of yaoi manga?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-12-08, 20:44   Link #811
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Mistake. You looking forward to go broke at Comiket while having her drag back home a crate of yaoi manga?
You know....I myself also love to go to Comiket, so no loss, really. Beside, an otaku should understand other otaku's pain when it comes to Comiket, so, umm, everyone should worry about their own pocket during that time .
Old 2009-12-08, 22:31   Link #812
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

saintess i think you forgot that she loves games

or is it her flaw?
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 06:29   Link #813
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Spoiler for NSFW:

MINE!!!

Old 2009-12-09, 08:58   Link #814
MaxMaximilianMaximus

Send a message via Yahoo to MaxMaximilianMaximus
Anime version is much more adorable, IMO.
Spoiler for still one of my favourite scene (mild NSFW):

...just so you know, I'm not going to claim her.
MaxMaximilianMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 09:21   Link #815
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

If I die from nasal haemorrage (meaning severe nosebleed in layman's terms) my waifu is bringing you in for homicide and first-degree murder.

Old 2009-12-09, 09:29   Link #816
MaxMaximilianMaximus

Then we should, by any means necessary, prevent you from seeing nenderoids version of Sei☆Zon. You'll, no doubt, die from its cuteness.

I got my eyes on Kurumu nenderoid, so keep off.
Old 2009-12-09, 10:21   Link #817
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
If I die from nasal haemorrage (meaning severe nosebleed in layman's terms) my waifu is bringing you in for homicide and first-degree murder.
*Secretly waiting....*

All those animated avatars make my head explode XD.
Old 2009-12-09, 15:29   Link #818
MaxMaximilianMaximus

^^^

Then the ASCII's gotta blow your eyes away
Spoiler for Aka-chan:
Old 2009-12-09, 19:43   Link #819
Midonin
Last Engage

The cover to the first of the Character Fandiscs, releasing at the end of this month.

It's the little details that complete it - namely, the Usamaru headphones.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 19:53   Link #820
vuluc88

@saintess and Maxmaxi: Oh well I prefer Mafuyu in novel art ... but not that I do not like her in anime, either way she's cute! But manga art look just ... I don't like it as the other 2!
Spoiler for mafuyu in novel:
vuluc88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, parody, school life, shounen, student council