AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2013-11-13, 04:51   Link #4581
Stanfoo

Also, when Shirou went to see Kirei at the church, was Kirei lying when he said if Saber were to drink from the grail, she would be granted a second life? (in hopes to corrupt her). Or is it really true?
Stanfoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-13, 04:57   Link #4582
Brother Coa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanfoo View Post
Also, when Shirou went to see Kirei at the church, was Kirei lying when he said if Saber were to drink from the grail, she would be granted a second life? (in hopes to corrupt her). Or is it really true?
It is true, if he made her drink from the grail she would stay the same ( not corrupted ) but remain in her form in human world indefinitely ( without the need of any kind of sacrifices or mana ). The only problem being that she would hate Shirou for doing that to her until the end of time and space itself ( remember, even if Shirou wanted for her to stay and remain human after suffering her entire life she herself didn't want that because she think that she does not deserve it ).

There was also one more way for her to remain by using the Grail ( the one choice I based my fan continuation of Fate/Stay Night ) - to have Shirou wish for her to became Human. But knowing the Grail it would ask for some sacrifice, and in his case Shirou would probably pay the price of staying inside the Grail to replace AM in it while Saber would live as a Human and probably train to become a master for the next Grail War.
Brother Coa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-13, 09:49   Link #4583
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akogareru View Post
It has been some days now since I finished watching FSN. I was so attached to Saber's character that it absolutely killed me to see how the ending played out. Yeah, she went in peace with no more regrets, but her being gone just doesn't sit well with me. It has made me depressed and I just can't get over it. It's all I think about now. I even rewatched the entire series again (including F/Z) just because those are the only moments where I'm not in despair. I can't believe I'm being this emo over a show. I don't know what the point of this post was. I just had to get it off my chest. Maybe to see if other's once felt the same way I do now.
Well, enough people felt exactly the way you did that this was made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJaGRwJEcv0

If you watch all three parts of that, maybe the ending will sit better with you :P
TwilightsCall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-13, 10:31   Link #4584
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
Well, enough people felt exactly the way you did that this was made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJaGRwJEcv0

If you watch all three parts of that, maybe the ending will sit better with you :P
It does have some Unlimited Blade Work spoilers.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-13, 10:42   Link #4585
Brother Coa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_alfa View Post
It does have some Unlimited Blade Work spoilers.
Because he should watch part 3 of the video, that's the extended ending of FATE route.
Part 1 and 2 is just what happened in FATE route, not UBW.
Old 2013-11-13, 10:54   Link #4586
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
Because he should watch part 3 of the video, that's the extended ending of FATE route.
Part 1 and 2 is just what happened in FATE route, not UBW.
TwilightsCall said he should watch all three parts of the ending. I just noticed the end of part two implies something which is a spoiler unless you know it already from having read the UBW route.

Spoiler for Unlimited Blade Work spoilers:

This doesn't mean Akogareru can't watch all three part, but I just wanted to warn him.
Old 2013-11-13, 11:20   Link #4587
Brother Coa
Banned

I am just saying that 1'st two are in short what happened in FATE route. If he already knows what happens in the game ( story line and all ) he should just watch 3'rd part.
That is why I said he should just watch 3'rd part.
Old 2013-11-13, 11:48   Link #4588
chaos_alfa

Quote:
I am just saying that 1'st two are in short what happened in FATE route. If he already knows what happens in the game ( story line and all ) he should just watch 3'rd part.
That is why I said he should just watch 3'rd part.
I see what you mean. It is true that part part 1 and 2 show what has happened in the FATE route, but because it gets unlocked after having seen all the endings it can also include a reference to the UBW route. Making it a spoiler for someone who hasn't read the UBW route.

I got the impression he has only seen Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero, but yeah if he knows what happens in the UBW route it won't be a problem. It is just one spoiler which sadly got spoiled to me when I was watching the Fate/Stay Night anime series when it aired.
Old 2013-11-13, 12:11   Link #4589
Brother Coa
Banned

Quote:
It is just one spoiler which sadly got spoiled to me when I was watching the Fate/Stay Night anime series when it aired.
Well... Fate/Stay Night anime from 2006 is a mix between FATE and UBW ( granted, 80% was from FATE alone ). So it really was not a spoiler, but a part of the story.
Old 2013-11-13, 12:53   Link #4590
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Well... Fate/Stay Night anime from 2006 is a mix between FATE and UBW ( granted, 80% was from FATE alone ). So it really was not a spoiler, but a part of the story.
Spoiler for Unlimited Blade Work:
Old 2013-11-13, 15:15   Link #4591
Stanfoo

At which point does Archer remember his past/that he's Shirou? He couldn't remember at the beginning but later on it's obvious he recalls.
Old 2013-11-13, 15:32   Link #4592
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I'm pretty sure he simply lied about his memory.
Old 2013-11-13, 15:36   Link #4593
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanfoo View Post
At which point does Archer remember his past/that he's Shirou? He couldn't remember at the beginning but later on it's obvious he recalls.
Archer lied about not remember who he was. He knew that if Rin knew it would create complications for his plans.
Old 2013-11-13, 20:46   Link #4594
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Spoiler for Unlimited Blade Work:
Is it the Reality Marble?
Old 2013-11-13, 21:52   Link #4595
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
^

Spoiler for some episode of the anime:

There may have been other tip offs, but I havn't watched the anime for a long time, so I could be wrong. Also, I definitely missed them my first time through, so if you don't already know I suspect it would be quite difficult to come to a solid conclusion.
TwilightsCall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-13, 23:16   Link #4596
DaItalianFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
^

Spoiler for some episode of the anime:

There may have been other tip offs, but I havn't watched the anime for a long time, so I could be wrong. Also, I definitely missed them my first time through, so if you don't already know I suspect it would be quite difficult to come to a solid conclusion.
Spoiler:
DaItalianFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-14, 01:32   Link #4597
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

The only tipoff that's from the actual game I can think of are the conversations Shirou has with Archer. Archer understands Shirou a bit too well. Not to mention he knows exactly what he is and isn't good at. Archer is the reason Shirou started focusing on his projection magecraft more.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 21:23   Link #4598
Stanfoo

Why does Mordred look exactly the same as Saber and why does he refer to Saber as father?
Old 2013-11-18, 21:28   Link #4599
GDB

Because Mordred is the homunculus son of King Arthur.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 21:30   Link #4600
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Because Merlin gave Saber a penis once, and thus Modred was born of the union between Saber and her half sister, Morgana. Modred's mother raised her and told her that the King is her Father. However, not until the Battle of Camlann that Modred found out about Saber's gender.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote