AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

View Poll Results: Little Busters EX - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 2 20.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 2 20.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 50.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 10.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-05-30, 05:28   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Little Busters EX - Episode 5 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Little Busters EX, Episode 5.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2014-05-30, 13:03   Link #2
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

It's finally out o.o?

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Old 2014-05-31, 23:39   Link #3
traviskeshav

I got the Blu-Ray and decided to brave it and watch it without subtitles... even with my extremely limited knowledge, I still got the idea of what was going on, and thought it was interesting. Definitely not as dramatic or gripping as Saya's arc, but I like interesting and more subdued things.

Granted, I'm still not sure I want to hear Sasami's laugh ever again, but...
Old 2014-06-21, 22:08   Link #4
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

to me the episode was nice, though the pacing was a bit fast
Old 2014-06-22, 03:48   Link #5
novalysis

Ten out of Ten. Seeing the interactions of the Little Busters, after their absence in the Saya arc was glorious. And the entire Sasami scenario is both fascinating, and Sasami very well characterize in this episode - I can now see why some VN readers ship Sasami with Riki. Most compelling is Sasami's interactions and relationship with Komari - it makes you wonder how much more connected Komari is. And Komari's disappearance thickens the plot further - it reminds me of how some of the Heroines become uncontactable after their arcs.
Old 2014-06-22, 08:26   Link #6
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Sasasasasasegawa is too fuckin adorable. Oh my gawd. Very enjoyable episode.
Old 2014-06-22, 12:01   Link #7
ChampDream
Alive

That was a good episode.
Sasami is really cute int his episode, specially as a cat.
Old 2014-06-22, 22:45   Link #8
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
As usual, since Key seems always low on ideas and has to recycle the same shit over and over again, but has to fill the expansion set up, we must spin the wheel to give something for Sasasa-whocares to do.

Wheel of Key, Turn Turn Turn
Tell us the lesson that we should learn

Well, that sorta failed and nobody cares, so we leave Rin and Komari to come up with the plot.

I like cats!
So do I!

Since Rin and Komari really seem to like talk about pussy, we'll just make it that. I'll just mention Masato's dumb jokes about female cats, but Austin Powers isn't here.

It's like my dream that's come true! But I'm not really into furry stuff.

We don't really know why Mio is hanging around their room so much, but now her motives have been revealed. Well, that, and how Riki is able to give Sasami spare clothes is yet another disturbing issue although I suppose he could just be giving her anything to wear, or... Yuiko's been playing with him again. Also, I apparently mistakened Kud for Komari in last episode's thread. But I guess it doesn't matter. And speaking of same face syndrome...

Hey, they just swapped the hair colors really!

Dude, that better just be a protein shake, or I'll have to report you to the police, Masato.

So we learn that Sasami is actually the cat. She actually wanted to be part of the show again, but as everyone started to slowly forget about who the fuck she is, her existence started to slowly degrade and she was left seeking the only avenue of relevance as the series mascot. Which isn't what she wanted. She contract with strange looking rodents or something? Thus, burdened with said task, Riki tries and goes to find people to actually care about the episode.

Oh, that's cute. You think you actually matter.

Wait this episode is serious?

Yes, the situation is so dire that Riki and Sasami must find someone that realizes who Sasami is and stupid enough to believe that the cat is actually Sasami.

Fortunately, Komari has spent enough time with Rin, and can partially understand cat.

Don't worry, KomariKami is always watching over all those minor characters that have despaired and turned into witches cats.

Sadly, progress isn't going well, and Sasami is starting to despair. And thus turns evil.

Holy fuck, I just wanted some more screentime, and you fucks just want to put me through hell. I mean I know Key loves putting cute and beautiful girls through hell and all, but I've been gone for several days and yet nobody seems to care. The Mighty Sasami Sasasagawa doomed to eating cat food fed by her rival. I'm such an idiot.

So where's Kyousuke when you need him? Look what happens when he's not around.

Interestingly, Riki's wondering why her clothes follow her transformation, and besides wondering why he doesn't get to see Sasami naked, he realizes that this really is something wrong with the world, and will declare war on the censors. But really Riki? You care more about that? Sure, I want to see her butt too, but she's turning into a cat! Priorities man!

Overall, since we only have 2 episodes for this, it was ok and sorta funny, but at the same time, well, it's mostly what it is, just fluff. But that's not bad.

Hey! My CG was racier than this! How can the camera be pointing at my butt for a minute to no avail? No nobody's going to remember how I am. Screw you JC staff!

Poor dumb Salami. Well, at least it's better than the usual stuff that comes of the sort from Key as she does look great here. Also, she has one of the best theme songs in the series.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews

Last edited by Archon_Wing; 2014-06-22 at 23:31.
Closed Thread