AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-12-02, 22:41   Link #2421
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
Takashi Maya: Dunno who it is...

Did a search on GamePlaza's VA Database. No hits. Gotta be newcomer, or a new pseudonym for an existing VA that hasn't been entered into the system.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. It's highly unlikely though that they'll assign a main role to a newcomer unless she's highly promising, so it's either that or a pseudonym.
Old 2008-12-02, 22:48   Link #2422
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Have some more info on Tenshin Ranman
Spoiler for Pics:

I'm still looking for the Uno page
Old 2008-12-02, 22:50   Link #2423
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I am looking for more roles with Ryoko Tanaka/Isshiki Hikaru.

Any games with her?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 22:52   Link #2424
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
Have some more info on Tenshin Ranman
Spoiler for Pics:

I'm still looking for the Uno page
Between this, Areas and Hoshiuta, I don't know which to moegasm violently over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post

Any games with her?
Well, if you're looking for upcoming games with Isshiki Hikaru, there's Shin Koihime Musou and Cross Days. For available games, there's Seinarukana, AliveZ, ExE, Sumaga, Unity Marriage, Kamipani!...the list goes on and on.
Old 2008-12-02, 22:55   Link #2425
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Here a list of eroge that she was in
Old 2008-12-02, 22:59   Link #2426
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
The fact that there's a tall brushing scene makes this my most anticipated eroge of 2009
Old 2008-12-02, 23:14   Link #2427
Kresnik
Anti-Hero

Quote:
It's easy, all of them doesn't come at the same time. So you can have moegasm one after another.

Quote:
Well, if you're looking for upcoming games with Isshiki Hikaru, there's Shin Koihime Musou and Cross Days. For available games, there's Seinarukana, AliveZ, ExE, Sumaga, Unity Marriage, Kamipani!...the list goes on and on.
Yeah, she is one of the best seiyuu around.

Last edited by Kresnik; 2008-12-03 at 00:04.
Kresnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 00:14   Link #2428
Micchi
兄さんが望むなら...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kresnik View Post
It's easy, all of them doesn't come at the same time. So you can have moegasm one after another.
QFT. Don't worry Hemi-tan, it'll all work out

For me, the one I'm waiting for the most at the moment is Shin Koihime Musou.
Old 2008-12-03, 03:33   Link #2429
Solafighter
Hige

Code:
What Ero-games are your favorites at the moment?
Fortune Arterial.

(My current signature )
Old 2008-12-03, 08:20   Link #2430
MeganeShounen
Huh?

@Sterling01:
You mean, a "tail brushing scene"? Indeed.
Also, it might be because the photo was taken with the magazine on a tilted surface... but Ruri's legs look a bit too long for her, methinks.

Can't wait to hear the voice samples in the future...

And it seems like GIGA finally updated their official Baldrsky site with info... but I wonder why does it give me a feel similar to Macross Frontier?
Could it be the uniforms?

Last edited by MeganeShounen; 2008-12-03 at 08:58.
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 15:39   Link #2431
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Maple Colors 2 trial is out~ off to try it out~ will give it its spin and what I'm done I'll give it a shout-out~!

800 megs!!!? Two weeks!! (not really)

EDIT: Started playing Maple Colors 2.

I'll say this for now, as an initial impression.

This game. Is............. Different. In a good way. Very good way. The male lead is already hilariously likeable, and the lead female makes a hilarious mockery of him in their first encounter. This game does not feel or play like any other high school themed game I've played so far (perhaps with the exception of the first maple colors, which I haven't played).

And it's so, oh so very spontaneously random. And I have to emphasize how different it is from every other high school themed game. And this game is hilarious. If every other high school themed erogame I've played is like typical comedy anime, Maple Colors 2 is like Guu.

Last edited by Newprimus; 2008-12-03 at 18:06.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 18:14   Link #2432
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
Maple Colors 2 trial is out~ off to try it out~ will give it its spin and what I'm done I'll give it a shout-out~!

EDIT: Started playing Maple Colors 2.

I'll say this for now, as an initial impression.

This game. Is............. Different. In a good way. Very good way. The male lead is already hilariously likeable, and the lead female makes a hilarious mockery of him in their first encounter. This game does not feel or play like any other high school themed game I've played so far (perhaps with the exception of the first maple colors, which I haven't played).

And it's so, oh so very spontaneously random. And I have to emphasize how different it is from every other high school themed game.
The picture is scary...

According to this, the date was moved back a week... Though Apricot's site doesn't say that, I think. Hmm...?

Ahh~! Play the first Maple Colors. It's quite an enjoyable game. Quite. Unique too. And frustrating without a guide.
I don't see how you could hate it if you find 2 enjoyable already~ ( ^ω^)
And be sure to check out Maple Colors H too.
Mirai~~~~~~~~~ (;´Д`)ハァハァ

(´・ω・`)
I need to test out the trial soon too... Or wait a few more weeks for the finished version.
It won't continue to be delayed, I hope...

PS: The trial was out quite a while ago

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 10:50   Link #2433
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Finished Sharnoth. It was rougher around the edges IMO than Inganock, but still, what a great concept--and Mary and M are such amazingly interesting, appealing characters. The game itself wouldn't make it onto my favorites list, but Mary/M is definitely one of my favorite relationships (romantic or otherwise) I've seen in eroge. Although it's kind of misleading to describe Sharnoth as an eroge... Anyway, though, I would've *killed* for just one more scene at the end there. Fandisc plz??
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 19:22   Link #2434
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I was going to ask this in tech but since I don't think everyone knows what eroge is, I'll ask it here.

Are the somewhat recent (2007-now) eroge compatible with 64-bit OS, both XP and Vista? I'm not a techie, so I'm wondering if any of you guys running those systems have any trouble with playing games and if so, what's the remedy for it?
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 21:21   Link #2435
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Are the somewhat recent (2007-now) eroge compatible with 64-bit OS, both XP and Vista? I'm not a techie, so I'm wondering if any of you guys running those systems have any trouble with playing games and if so, what's the remedy for it?
The short version is: No problem, but still set the non-Unicode language to Japanese and, if you're on Vista, install in a folder other than Program Files for highest odds of success. Eroge don't rely on any deep Windows features, or depend on certain hardware device drivers, so they'll run in the built-in 32-bit emulation mode automatically without problem.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 23:12   Link #2436
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

The 360 ports of 11eyes and Chaos;Head got brief mentions in the current issue of the Official XBOX Magazine, as part of their coverage of TGS2008.
Old 2008-12-05, 01:56   Link #2437
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
The short version is: No problem, but still set the non-Unicode language to Japanese and, if you're on Vista, install in a folder other than Program Files for highest odds of success. Eroge don't rely on any deep Windows features, or depend on certain hardware device drivers, so they'll run in the built-in 32-bit emulation mode automatically without problem.
Oh I see. It's because I have heard from people who tried to install a game like Sexy Beach 3 on Vista had to manually move and delete files before things can work normally and even then not certain they would work smoothly like XP 32-bit environment. I'm planning to move to 64-bit platform and what you said is a bit reassuring. Thanks. Still looking for more feedback if possible though.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 09:15   Link #2438
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
The 360 ports of 11eyes and Chaos;Head got brief mentions in the current issue of the Official XBOX Magazine, as part of their coverage of TGS2008.
11eyes is getting a port to 360? Any info about extra stuff not included in the PC ver. for both 11eyes and Chaos;Head?
Old 2008-12-05, 09:25   Link #2439
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
11eyes is getting a port to 360? Any info about extra stuff not included in the PC ver. for both 11eyes and Chaos;Head?
All I know is that in the 360 version of Chaos;Head there are now going to be "routes" for the heroines and that the CG will be updated to fit the move to 360.

I had no idea that 11eyes was being ported... did it really do that well?
Old 2008-12-05, 10:20   Link #2440
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Normally I wouldn't post this here, but I totally had to, because Nitro+Chiral's sweet pool has one of the neater methods of manifesting decision points I've seen in any game. It's essentially the same as the red/green triggers in Chaos;Head, but soooo much more visually jazzy.

Short example video is here. Do you guys know of any other games that dress decision points up like this? I'm curious.
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel