AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-07-08, 09:19   Link #15041
Tachibana
タチバナ

Akuha is just a godmodder, she got the 1 hit kill, crap.
Old 2010-07-08, 09:23   Link #15042
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
That is true. He didn't seem like much of a bad guy. But then why is his family joining Fairy Tale now? Arghh...too many unanswered questions.
Considering Akua beat Akasha, it wouldn't surprise me if she took over the family and is keeping Issa hostage, assume she hasn't already killed him.

As for Akasha's fighting style, she seemed very similar to Moka, except not nearly as effective considering she lacked the strength that Moka has to back it up.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 09:25   Link #15043
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Akuha is just a godmodder, she got the 1 hit kill, crap.
Kinda reminds me of Tyki from D. Gray Man.
Old 2010-07-08, 09:25   Link #15044
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Fodder good character for one of the villain character i might say.

Again Iam the image/announcer guy here.

Moka REFLECTION FULL IMAGE
Old 2010-07-08, 09:26   Link #15045
Tachibana
タチバナ

Lol yeah, she can like do those headshots, with her hand.
Old 2010-07-08, 10:03   Link #15046
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Considering Akua beat Akasha, it wouldn't surprise me if she took over the family and is keeping Issa hostage, assume she hasn't already killed him.

As for Akasha's fighting style, she seemed very similar to Moka, except not nearly as effective considering she lacked the strength that Moka has to back it up.
That would really suck though. He was so bad ass, but he ends up being held hostage or something by a little girl? Granted she is strong, but still. I don't know what to think. I'm sure I'll like whatever Ikeda does though.
Old 2010-07-08, 10:07   Link #15047
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

unspectacular superpower is unspectacular ... is what I think about Akua, even Uiharu's power from To aru ... Railgun was "hotter"
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 10:09   Link #15048
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I'm sure that if one would have told Akasha that Akuha was destined to bring about the fall of the human race in a way that would pale to Alucard's way, I think she might have mustered up the mental fortitude to kick some sense into her wayward 'daughter'.

"Mommy. will. beat. you."

Now I have this hilarious scene in my head of Akasha spanking Akuha across her knee like Daddy Starbucks did to Kokoa in the anime... Oh the lives that would have saved...
Old 2010-07-08, 10:09   Link #15049
Tachibana
タチバナ

Issa is alright, sure he may tell his kids to kill eachother from time to time, but he was alright.
Old 2010-07-08, 10:53   Link #15050
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
I was wondering , Akuha hate Human for what they "did" . But Human are so weak compared to them . Why bothering about Human if you can kill them 1 sec . I mean , Youkai might kill all Human then the world will belong to them , except if Human get some freaking killer too .
you should not underestimate humans. cause were weak we can be cruel cause were weak we can commit atrocities and cause were weak we can kill. quote from sanzo in saiyuki when he was torturing a demon woman who kidnapped him.

also some youkai need humans to survive vampires especially
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 11:11   Link #15051
hollowinsideme
Banned

i lvoe all these animes that have people hating humans for some stupid shit.

omg they made fun of me in school boo hoo, humans are cruel. FUCK YOU.. no seriously FUCK YOU, and youkai are not cruel?

I think the youkai's needs to watch this shit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG7G...has_verified=1

Tsukune, show these brats what humans are capable of. Sorry, I just get real raged when people hate a entire race because of a few bad ones.
hollowinsideme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 11:24   Link #15052
AkuhaShuzen
Ani"maze"

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
I was wondering , Akuha hate Human for what they "did" . But Human are so weak compared to them . Why bothering about Human if you can kill them 1 sec . I mean , Youkai might kill all Human then the world will belong to them , except if Human get some freaking killer too .
Okay think about it. When Akuha was really young, her mother died and when living with the Shuzen family, admitted that she was JEALOUS of Moka and Akasha's relationship. It could be that she either 1) wants to rid of Akasha so that Moka, whom is a close sister to Akuha, will know how it feels to lose a mother or 2) gain the Shinso's power in order to bring her mother back or just to simply get revenge to placate herself. I'm sure that she wants to destroy the world because of her experiences with death and how cruel the world has been to her since. So she basically wants the world to end because it took everything away from her. Why she hates humans, why she wants the world. Fit the pieces together and it'll make sense: You take something from me, I'll take something from you. We're even. That's what Akuha thinks.

If you guys don't understand what I'm saying, please message me and I'll hopefully clarify it up for you
AkuhaShuzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 11:32   Link #15053
Tachibana
タチバナ

Geez, people always gotta hate on the humans, of course, i dont blame youkai, i love youkai, infact humans are the greater monsters, think of it in the point of view of Shinobu Sensui from yu yu hakusho.
Old 2010-07-08, 11:42   Link #15054
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Speaking of yuyu, I wonder will there be a human character later on that has the power greater than a Youkai in R+V?
Old 2010-07-08, 11:51   Link #15055
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkuhaShuzen View Post
Okay think about it. When Akuha was really young, her mother died and when living with the Shuzen family, admitted that she was JEALOUS of Moka and Akasha's relationship. It could be that she either 1) wants to rid of Akasha so that Moka, whom is a close sister to Akuha, will know how it feels to lose a mother or 2) gain the Shinso's power in order to bring her mother back or just to simply get revenge to placate herself. I'm sure that she wants to destroy the world because of her experiences with death and how cruel the world has been to her since. So she basically wants the world to end because it took everything away from her. Why she hates humans, why she wants the world. Fit the pieces together and it'll make sense: You take something from me, I'll take something from you. We're even. That's what Akuha thinks.

If you guys don't understand what I'm saying, please message me and I'll hopefully clarify it up for you
I agree with you AkuhaShuzen ... and I found another reason why Akuha might have been hesitant to put her plans into motion ... it made her remember the relationship she had with her own mother and how painful it is too loose her.

So when Akuha saw how close to each other Moka and Akasha are ... she saw some kind of similarity with her own past, and didn't want Moka to go through the same pain that she did.

Maybe I'm giving Akuha a little more credit here, but who knows, since we still don't know much about Akuha's past ... it could be possible as well that Akuha saw how she was, before all of the bad things happened to her, which made Akuha into what she currently is.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 12:00   Link #15056
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Geez, people always gotta hate on the humans, of course, i dont blame youkai, i love youkai, infact humans are the greater monsters, think of it in the point of view of Shinobu Sensui from yu yu hakusho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Speaking of yuyu, I wonder will there be a human character later on that has the power greater than a Youkai in R+V?

When you think about it, even in Rosario+Vampire, humans are greater monsters than Ayashi. And to add to the point, it wasn't just Sensui who believed humans were bigger monsters then the demons. The Spirit World was in fact making it so that the humans would hate the demons, gaining them the excuse to lock the demons away in their own world. Demons do not inherently hate humans, but they're only trying to survive, but humans, with their hatred, committed atrocities far worse than the demon-kin. We saw this with Tarukane (sp?) and the human psychics specializing in the power of territory.

As for humans in R+V, I also think humans are more dangerous than Ayashi. Humans have created weapons that could wipe out entire cities in moments (like irl in fact) but the Ayashi don't have any such thing. The worst they do is operate underground, and it's not like humans don't already do that. Both sides have their darkness, but humans, I think are greedier in their nature.

I mentioned this earlier that I think there's quite a good chance we will be seeing human psychics not unlike Sensui and Genkai in the future. In fact, I think Miyabi is one of them. Sure, there was no mention he's human, but there's also no mention that he is a Youkai, but simply that he is the head of a human organization. Also, like Sensui, he has a deep-rooted hatred for the human race, thus he is with Fairy Tale.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 12:09   Link #15057
hollowinsideme
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
:

As for humans in R+V, I also think humans are more dangerous than Ayashi. Humans have created weapons that could wipe out entire cities in moments (like irl in fact) but the Ayashi don't have any such thing. The worst they do is operate underground, and it's not like humans don't already do that. Both sides have their darkness, but humans, I think are greedier in their nature.
*rereads this chapter* seems to me that some youkai are just the same.

instead of looking at it from sensui or Akuha's view look at moka and Kurama's (who both realized that not all humans are mean)

both sides have their evil and some have their good, sure one of them might have someone whos more evil.

in the end, resorting to evil just makes you one of the people who you dispise and gets taken down by someone who fights for good. Just like Pain from Naruto or sensui from yu yu hakusho. their both fools who acted on hatred and were killed by it in the process.
Old 2010-07-08, 12:36   Link #15058
Tachibana
タチバナ

I wonder if Tsukune is gonna have a Yusuke like transformation, like in yu yu hakusho. minus the ancestural father and dorment demon blood but in this case its Shinso Vampire blood.
Old 2010-07-08, 13:13   Link #15059
hollowinsideme
Banned

Quote:
I wonder if Tsukune is gonna have a Yusuke like transformation, like in yu yu hakusho. minus the ancestural father and dorment demon blood but in this case its Shinso Vampire blood.
Ya know, I said the same thing not to long ago...

Alucard. "You don't know how to use your power, let me show you!" *transforms*
The gang: "aww shit -_-"
Old 2010-07-08, 13:24   Link #15060
Tachibana
タチバナ

If that happens, just call Chuck Norris, dont forget about his third fist behind his beard, he will beat Alucard lol.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire