AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-01, 20:14   Link #21
Salamandra

Based on his stance and that his hair fits, I'm going to say the person behind Chad is Stark.

Probably not, I'll admit, but it looks like him.

Looking forward to the next chapters.
Old 2008-10-01, 20:17   Link #22
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
Quote:
You have to fulfill your duties even if it means to swallow your pride and destroy your ego.
That's what I'm saying.

and more plus points for Komamura, for being nice again =)
Old 2008-10-01, 21:08   Link #23
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

I really hope that spoiler doesn't summarize the entire 16-18 page chapter.

Old 2008-10-01, 21:28   Link #24
Scarlett_Rain55

I thought Wolfy's battle was over?
Old 2008-10-01, 22:33   Link #25
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I am up for raw bravado chivalry and male bonding . But I hope the whole chapter just doesnt focus on that . I mean it could get worse if the character get physical about there bonding, with ritualistic handshake pat on the back a warm fuzzy hug ........ @_@
Old 2008-10-01, 23:10   Link #26
jelome1989

I want to see Barragan's reaction
Old 2008-10-01, 23:18   Link #27
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Wow, cool cover image :O It lacks Rukia though
heaven forbid right?
Old 2008-10-01, 23:37   Link #28
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I am up for raw bravado chivalry and male bonding . But I hope the whole chapter just doesnt focus on that . I mean it could get worse if the character get physical about there bonding, with ritualistic handshake pat on the back a warm fuzzy hug ........ @_@
Nothing says male bonding quite like a solid back slap hug. That's for darn sure.
Old 2008-10-02, 00:28   Link #29
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

I won't be surprised if it ends up the conversation drags out that long though. It seems kubo loves great cliffhangers, and barragan standing up and going 'the real battle's now, snot nosed punks!' seems like a awesome cliffhanger.

Now, where are my vaizards, kubo!?
Old 2008-10-02, 00:48   Link #30
BleachOD
Banned

Is just me or is Ikkaku big secret...not a secret? WTF is hiding for again...

He goes down for dumbest reason for lost of fight in the history of Shounen! :fustrated:

And how was your week?
Old 2008-10-02, 00:54   Link #31
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
I guess he didn't realize they would probably have some kind of monitoring set up when he fought that one guy and used bankai before.
Old 2008-10-02, 01:04   Link #32
BleachOD
Banned

He was just a dumbass. Iba knows hell Renji probably knows...fuck even Zaraki! That was stupid stupid stupid stupid....no other word for it.
"Protect Pillar and Town" <---really good reason to let your not-so-secret-secret out...

Ikkaku just sank on my list of characters I like. This about as dumb as Zomari talking Byakuya to death...
Old 2008-10-02, 01:09   Link #33
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Yeah, I think so too.

The return of the town was the #1 priority, and he dropped the ball. He wasted Komamura's time having to come save him, as well as one of Iba's fixes, which is easily destroyed and very temporary.

It's possible that any one of the top three Espada could manage to destroy those things during a fight, or from collateral damage. Ikkaku might have cost them the whole battle.
Old 2008-10-02, 01:21   Link #34
BleachOD
Banned

What I want to know is...Why does everyone think fighting fraccion is beneath a Captain's level? Arrancar by definition should be worth it. They are higher than Menos and those were reputed to be something only those of or near Captain level could handle. I think a Captain fighting and pwning a fraccion is about right. It's the Espada they should have had more trouble with.

I don't see the big deal...
Old 2008-10-02, 01:24   Link #35
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Tite Kubo probably wants the captains to be struggling, with pillars being destroyed, until the Karakura crew can come and annihilate the Espada. Then Aizen will free himself and everyone will be losing again until Ichigo turns up from defeating Ulqiorra with the new powers he gained to defeat Aizen in an epic struggle where he gathers his last ounce of strength by thinking of his friends and family and defeats Aizen (probably with a simple sword slash to the chest).
Old 2008-10-02, 01:30   Link #36
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

What if Yamamoto doesn't fight Barragan? What if Ukitake does instead? Barragan's crown makes me think of Poseidon (or maybe just Ariel's father in the Little Mermaid), and Ukitake's weapons are related to Pisces (a fish). It makes sense in my head...

Then the matchups would be
Barragan v. Ukitake
Stark v. Shunsui
Halibel v. Soi Fon

Unless it really takes Ukitake and Shunsui both to fight Stark, which is possible.

As far as Yoruichi v. Halibel, while I would like to see that, I'm not sure if it's a possibility. I think Kubo will use the opportunity to show off more of Soi Fon. If you'll notice, Halibel and Soi Fon wear their swords similarly. ^_^
Old 2008-10-02, 01:34   Link #37
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

i bet Soi Fon will show her bankai......probably the release will be like:

"Bankai! Game Over!"

Old 2008-10-02, 01:51   Link #38
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsugaya_Toushiro View Post
i bet Soi Fon will show her bankai......probably the release will be like:

"Bankai! Game Over!"

best release ever
Old 2008-10-02, 02:05   Link #39
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
Tite Kubo probably wants the captains to be struggling, with pillars being destroyed, until the Karakura crew can come and annihilate the Espada. Then Aizen will free himself and everyone will be losing again until Ichigo turns up from defeating Ulqiorra with the new powers he gained to defeat Aizen in an epic struggle where he gathers his last ounce of strength by thinking of his friends and family and defeats Aizen (probably with a simple sword slash to the chest).
That sounds....right. I agree. Although I am not sure Aizen is really trapped. If that is really Aizen.

Funny how I think he's overrated yet I believe he's stronger...no smarter than that. So I don't think he's trapped at all and SS is actually moving according to his plans. (whatever the hell they really are. The bastard's a liar, his sword's a liar. You can't believe a word he says) And all the people who revere Aizen think he's trapped....funny that.
Old 2008-10-02, 02:27   Link #40
Langus
Optimus Prime

I think I've got a theory about what Ichigo's next power up is going to be. I was watching some older eps today and I'd completely forgotten that Shinji (Hirako) used a cero against Grimmjow (and demolished him with it). As far as I can recall, Ichigo hasn't figured out how to use a cero of his own. If he's going to beat Ulquiorra I'm thinking that's the only way he's going to do it. Thoughts?

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga