AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2006-08-06, 23:13   Link #61
MetalAlchemist17

They've been going downhill since the SNES ones in my opinion. 7 was good, but 4, 5, 6 were all better I thought. If they redid any of those i'd be thrilled.
MetalAlchemist17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-09, 07:32   Link #62
yanmato91
nRgy

Send a message via MSN to yanmato91
Someone taht has played this game, can u plz explain, the story line and all the characters?
yanmato91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-09, 07:48   Link #63
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanmato91
Someone taht has played this game, can u plz explain, the story line and all the characters?
Nobody can, because this is FFXIII, Final Fantasy 13, which hasn't been released yet.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-11, 22:15   Link #64
Sevaasu
My World, My Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
There's not much out yet, but so far I love the game's setting. ^^; Seems like it'll be the most futuristic setting yet in the history of Final Fantasy.

The first XIII seemed pretty nice, but I wonder what the "versus", er, version(?) is about. They say it will be a completely different story featuring completely different characters.

At least the main character looks like a guy in "versus", a cool guy.

is it me or does all those swords flying in the air remind me of Clouds kewl looking move he used to defeat Sephiroth (spell check) in Advent Children?
(fyi my sig is from FFXIII dunno who it is though. anyone know?)
Sevaasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-12, 03:10   Link #65
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevaasu
is it me or does all those swords flying in the air remind me of Clouds kewl looking move he used to defeat Sephiroth (spell check) in Advent Children?
(fyi my sig is from FFXIII dunno who it is though. anyone know?)
The move does remind people of Cloud's Omnislash ver. 4(official name), but it also reminds me of 'Poltergeist' enemies in the Castlevania series.

Your sig is indeed from FFXIII and its the main character of FFXIII. The blue haired guy is the main character of FF Versus XIII. Both main characters are not named yet, or I can say the names are unreleased.

Right now there are 3 confirmed FFXIII games and maybe 5 more to come.

PS3: FFXIII
PS3: FF Versus XIII
mobile phone: FFXIII Agito

If 5 more FFXIII games are to be released, they will be on various other consoles and handhelds, including 360, DS and Wii.

Last edited by C.A.; 2006-08-12 at 14:38.
Old 2006-08-12, 12:29   Link #66
Sevaasu
My World, My Rules

whoa whoa FF13 is not going to be on ps3?
Sevaasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-12, 14:38   Link #67
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
lol edited, I guess I'm just not used to typing PS3

Old 2006-08-15, 08:53   Link #68
魔法師
Archmage

Send a message via MSN to 魔法師
the main character's eyes are in red colour.....O_0
魔法師 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-18, 02:15   Link #69
Kouji
StrykerX

Quote:
PS3 will have both the main XIII game and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. The last Final Fantasy on PS2 is Final Fantasy XII. Which apparently is going out with a huge bang. With the Collector's Edition item (to those that pre-ordered the game).

The third XIII in the Fabula Nova Crystalis project; Final Fantasy Agito XIII will be handed to the cellphones (model: DoCoMo). As for the U.S it's unknown what cellphone brand will be able to play FF Agito XIII when the time comes .

Which Square Enix will utilize the White Engine for the main game and Versus XIII. Which supposedly makes the game slightly close to real-life type graphics (as compared to PS2). Which's also seen on X BOX 360's Enchanted Arms.
Old 2006-08-18, 02:47   Link #70
kujoe
from head to heel

From that image alone, the character in FF Versus XIII actually reminds me of that dude in KHII. I'm sorry, but I forgot his name already. He's the one you fight in Beast's castle. Anyway, it's not really surprising considering Nomura is still handling the character designs.

One thing is for sure: Current pictures of FFXIII have gotten my attention. I'm just wondering if it's something I'll like, but the premise of another major FF setting that isn't Ivalice sure has gotten me interested.

The main heroine doesn't actually remind me of a female version of Cloud, even though that seems to be the main idea behind her design as some articles have quoted. She actually gives me the impression that she's more of a female version of Squall—even down to the personality I think she might have... For better or for worse.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-22, 13:01   Link #71
Shakugan no Shana
Zoroastrian

To tell you the truth.
Me, personally..... I think Final Fantasy 13... Isn't Final Fantasy.... Even Final Fantasy 10/10-2/11/12.... It just doesn't feel like the Final Fantasy that started.

I won't "Judge" this game until I play it. But you have to admit, Final Fantasy is trying to reach the "USA's Interest" with Guns/Sports/Etc. Since Sports/Guns is the #1 games on usa. And FF13 looks to much "Futuristic"... I like the good old days.
Shakugan no Shana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-22, 13:28   Link #72
Toxic
Champion of Obscurity

Send a message via MSN to Toxic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana
To tell you the truth.
Me, personally..... I think Final Fantasy 13... Isn't Final Fantasy.... Even Final Fantasy 10/10-2/11/12.... It just doesn't feel like the Final Fantasy that started.

I won't "Judge" this game until I play it. But you have to admit, Final Fantasy is trying to reach the "USA's Interest" with Guns/Sports/Etc. Since Sports/Guns is the #1 games on usa. And FF13 looks to much "Futuristic"... I like the good old days.
Final Fantasy is turning into an action game. I think they should just make another series instead of ruining FF. FFXIII will just be an action game where you can level up. Things have been going wrong since Enix came into the picture
I will still buy XIII, though. I always buy FF games even if I know they suck. It's cause I believe that Square (not Enix) will be able to get back on track some day, so I have to keep supporting them.
Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-11, 01:37   Link #73
Kouji
StrykerX

You don't know that for sure. Why would you even judge on some mere trailer? Let alone that you don't know what's in store for FFXIII.
Old 2006-09-11, 13:04   Link #74
Dark`
The Terror of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe
The main heroine doesn't actually remind me of a female version of Cloud, even though that seems to be the main idea behind her design as some articles have quoted. She actually gives me the impression that she's more of a female version of Squall—even down to the personality I think she might have... For better or for worse.
That's actually what I thought as well. She gives off a 'Squall' look/vibe to me moreso than a 'Cloud' look/vibe...
Dark` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-22, 13:34   Link #75
Iron Maw
Banned

Here are some HD Resolution screens:

http://ruliweb.dreamwiz.com/data/rul....htm?num=14997
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-23, 05:12   Link #76
Legend Ver 2
The Omnipotent One

I still think the FF13 girl is teh hottest thing that's animated 3d.
Legend Ver 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-23, 15:25   Link #77
Tmoo
Furry Squirrel

7-9 were the best ff games IMO, but that's probably because they weren't completely stuck up on the medieval theme and the plots were better constructed compared to the ps2 games.
Tmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 18:52   Link #78
deaddeath

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanmato91
Im a big final fantasy fan, ive spent hours and hours , weeks upon weeks, playing FF games.......I heard theres going to be a XIII with cloud in it, is this right, because if it is, its time for a celebration man...
I never played Final Fanasty editions because I never had the right systems yet.
deaddeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 22:55   Link #79
Tmoo
Furry Squirrel

i haven't heard anything about XIII having cameo appearances from older final fantasy games, so i can't say. i kind of doubt it though.
Tmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 23:17   Link #80
Sankari

Well I have a firm believe that these 2 games will kick major ass, no matter what people say about FF going downhill, they have always been worth the money. FFX-2 was rather disappointing however.
Sankari is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
final fantasy, ps3, rpg, square-enix, xbox 360